- [Zephyr-announce] Zephyr SDK 0.10.1-rc1 available
Re: [Zephyr-announce] Zephyr SDK 0.10.1-rc1 available
On Jun 6, 2019, at 6:26 AM, Paul Sokolovsky <email@example.com> wrote:
On Thu, 6 Jun 2019 06:01:27 -0500
"Kumar Gala" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Latest version of the SDK can be found here:
Please download and try things out and report any issues.
Changes since the last release:
• --enable-initfini-array to gcc configure
• Fix bossa (revert back to 1.9.1)
• Enable multilibs on RISC-V
• Fix inclusion of MIPS toolchain
• Add x86_64 toolchain
• Fix assembler issue for Cortex M-23
• Fixes for openocd on ARC
• Updated TI CC32xx openocd scripts
Can we please before the release do something about very outdated Newlib
in Xtensa SDK toolchain:
https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/sdk-ng/issues/64 ? That
complicates most of POSIX subsys work, and requires landing ugly
workarounds in the main codebase.
Is there a newer Newlib for Xtensa available?
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.