Re: ninja guiconfig fail #gettingstartedguide

Can you please let us know what error you get?

Also, can you give us more details including which Zephyr version (master, 1.14, etc), what Host OS (Linux, Windows, macOS) and which toolchain configuration? (ZEPHYR_TOOLCHAIN_VARIANT)

Carles

From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of hotkernel via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org
Sent: 12 June 2019 02:39
To: devel@...
Cc: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] ninja guiconfig fail #gettingstartedguide

Hi, after I building the example: samples/bluetooth/hci_uart, under the directory "build",
I can run "ninja menuconfig" command successfully, but run "ninja guiconfig" failed.
I have searched the zephyr online document for help, but did not find the answer.
Can some one tell me how to launch the command "ninja guiconfig". Thanks in advance.