From: <devel@...> on behalf of "Wang, Steven L" <steven.l.wang@...>
Date: Thursday, 27 June 2019 at 18:56
To: "devel@..." <devel@...>
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] New sample for the microbit Line follower robot #samples #microbit #robot

Hi Maksim:

    I think it is good idea. It is helpful for anyone, who uses the same board for development.

    For your PR, there are several failures of auto checking, such as checkpath, Shippable, etc.  I think you have to fix them first.

-Steven

On 6/27/2019 9:32 PM, Maksim Masalski wrote:

Hello,
I made a new sample for the microbit board, which can be used to program a small robotic car to follow the line. What community thinks about my idea? Will it be useful for some of the developers?
By the way, I created a PR https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/17125

Best regards, Maksim