Re: Development in Zephyr

Muhammad Muh <muhammad.muh83@...>

Hi,

Thank you for your help. I have tried the commands given in the documentation and yours as well. My Python Version Python 2.7.15+. I am getting the following errors after executing the commands in Zephyr Example of NRF52840_PCA10059 Dongle.

FYI, I am just pasting the commands and the errors.

Command 1:

~/zephyrproject/zephyr/samples/basic/blinky$ west build -b nrf52840_pca10059 ..

Error 1:

ERROR: .. doesn't contain a CMakeLists.txt
FATAL ERROR: refusing to proceed without --force due to above error

Command 2:

$ nrfutil pkg generate --hw-version 52 --sd-req=0x00 \
>         --application build/zephyr/zephyr.hex \
>         --application-version 1 blinky.zip

Error:
 File "/home/muhammad/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/nordicsemi/dfu/package.py", line 403, in generate_package
    for key, firmware_data in self.firmwares_data.iteritems():
AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'iteritems'

THE ABOVE COMMANDS ARE GIVING SAME ERRORS AS MENTIONED IN THE PREVIOUS EMAIL.

Command 3:

~/zephyrproject/zephyr/samples/basic/blinky/build$ nrfutil dfu usb-serial -pkg blinky.zip -p /dev/ttyACM0

Error:

Usage: nrfutil dfu usb-serial [OPTIONS]
Try "nrfutil dfu usb-serial --help" for help.

Waiting for your kind response.

Best Regards