Zephyr SDK 0.10.2 available
Latest version of the SDK can be found here:
Please download and try things out and report any issues.
Changes since the last release:
• Updated QEMU to v4.1.0-rc4 to pickup MPS2 AN521 / v8m functionality as well as RISC-V fixes
• Enabled aarch64 qemu target to be used for Cortex-R on Xilinx platform
• Updated RISC-V toolchain with fixes from riscv/riscv-gnu-toolchain
• Enabled 64-bit RISC-V toolchain, defaults to ilp32 so it can build RISC-V 32-bit code
• Deprecating the 32-bit RISC-V toolchain
• Pulled in openocd fix for CC13x2/CC26x2 platforms
Thanks to all that contributed fixes and enhancements to this version of the SDK.