Re: Build posix sample problem (cmake error) #adc #samples

Bolivar, Marti

"Alberto Escolar Piedras (ALPI)" <ALPI@...> writes:

Hi Marti,

I get a build error following along with the getting started guide:
That would seem to be just a warning.
(At least another developer has also reported it, and I think he was also using Arch Linux)
As far as a I understand it is harmless.

The binary (build/zephyr/zephyr.exe) should have been produced without
issues.
You're right, of course.

I looked at the output itself without seeing the "warning" prefix. This
is building and running fine (apart from the warning) using
ZEPHYR_TOOLCHAIN_VARIANT=zephyr for me on my arch system.

Thanks for your fast response!

Andrew, can you please try again with the same toolchain configuration
and let us know if you're still having problems?

BR
Alberto