Re: Do not use west v0.6.1; upgrade to v0.6.2

Bolivar, Marti

"Youse, Charles via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org"
<charles.youse=intel.com@lists.zephyrproject.org> writes:

Hi Marti,

In spite of the fact that it doesn't cause data loss, it seems
extremely serious, considering that west basically has one job
(versioning).
I agree that it is a serious bug (see "high impact", below), and again,
I'm sorry for the lack of test coverage that led to it happening in the
first place. I'm grateful to the reporter for bringing it up.

Now that the hotfix is out in the 0.6.x branch, I'm going to be adding
regression testing. I do my best to make sure fixes get regression
tests.

Charles