From: zephyr-devel-bounces@... [mailto:zephyr-devel-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Tamra Oyama
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 8:46 AM
To: zephyr-devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Zephyr help

Hello Zephyr Team,

I am using the Arduino 101 Curie Open Developer Kit Z-tree.
Link: https://software.intel.com/en-us/node/675544

When I try to compile a file in Zephyr using make config, there are a bunch of choices I need to pick. Is there a standard or default way to set up the zephyr compiler in the Z-tree?

I want to set up the Zephyr OS so I can compile C++ files, how would I go about doing this? In the github below, there are various bluetooth files about controlling bluetooth. I am interested in gaining control of the curie Bluetooth so I can write and compile my own programs. Do you have any suggestions?

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/tree/master/samples/bluetooth

Thank you,
Tamra