API meeting: agenda
Tomorrow we will discuss an RFC that is ready to be merged, two items that were raised in last week's TSC and we will check on progress with the GPIO porting.
- RFC (ready to merge): on-off service request and release
- Discussion: Stability documentation for APIs. Should it be documented in Doxygen?
- Discussion: What exactly is subject to the API lifecycle deprecation policies described in https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/development_process/api_lifecycle.html?
- APIs only
- APIs, Kconfig options, DeviceTree format
- APIs, Kconfig options, DeviceTree format, subsystems, drivers, boards and SoCs
- GPIO update (users)
Additional items in the "Triage" column in the GitHub project may be discussed if time permits.
If you want an item included in the meeting, please add it to the GitHub project.