toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
From: devel@... <devel@...> On
Behalf Of Cufi, Carles via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org
Sent: 20 January 2020 18:05
To: devel@...; users@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] API meeting: agenda
Tomorrow we will discuss an RFC that is ready to be merged, two items
that were raised in last week's TSC and we will check on progress with
the GPIO porting.
- RFC (ready to merge): on-off service request and release
- Discussion: Stability documentation for APIs. Should it be documented
- Discussion: What exactly is subject to the API lifecycle deprecation
policies described in
- APIs only
- APIs, Kconfig options, DeviceTree format
- APIs, Kconfig options, DeviceTree format, subsystems, drivers,
boards and SoCs
- GPIO update (users)
Additional items in the "Triage" column in the GitHub project may be
discussed if time permits.
If you want an item included in the meeting, please add it to the GitHub