Re: False positive on Shippable ?

David Brown

I didn't change anything. You did eliminate the error, leaving only warnings, so perhaps that is why it passed.

David

Hey David,

yes that one white-space thing I over looked. And now I fixed it the
other errors are gone to, which kind of surprises me.

Did you or someone else change anything between the two runs ?

- Erwin