From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of Scott Branden via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org
Sent: 04 February 2020 02:23
To: Kumar Gala <kumar.gala@...>
Cc: devel@...
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] support for multi instance zephyr in same soc

Thanks Kumar - we will go with this convention for naming the target.  ie board_cpu.

It will work out as long as there are not multiple cpu's on the same board that need different zephyr builds.

At that point you would need board_cpu_n

Really "boards" directory should be renamed "targets"?

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 9:01 AM Kumar Gala <kumar.gala@...> wrote:

This has been a long standing issue.  Since these are both ARM you can get away with doing something similar to how we handle building different images for SoCs that have 2 different M-class cores.

Look at boards/arm/lpcxpresso54114 for an example

- k