From: Tommy Lin (林志聰) <Tommy.Lin@...>
Sent: 14 February 2020 07:46
To: Boie, Andrew P <andrew.p.boie@...>; Cufi, Carles <Carles.Cufi@...>; zephyr-devel@...
Cc: devel@...; Isaac Chen (
陳尚航) <Isaac_Chen@...>
Subject: RE: [Zephyr-devel] Getting Started Guide

Hi Andrew

Sorry, I have attached btmon log to Attachment.

I have found a similar problem as following:

https://lists.zephyrproject.org/g/users/topic/unable_to_set_static_address/20399648?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,20399648

following up above link , I don’t set the static address manually , but it show an abnormal behavior after auto-power

root@localhost:~# btattach -B /dev/serial/by-id/usb-FTDI_Quad_RS232-HS-if01-port0 -S 1000000 -P h4 &

[1] 4014

Attaching Primary controller to /dev/serial/by-id/usb-FTDI_Quad_RS232-HS-if01-port0

root@localhost:~# Switched line discipline from 0 to 15

Device index 0 attached

root@localhost:~# btmgmt --index 0

[hci0]# auto-power

Waiting for index 0 to appear

[hci0]#

Can Zephyr Kernel: 2.2.0 support nRF51 chip ?

Thank You,

Tommy