From: zephyr-devel-bounces@... [mailto:zephyr-devel-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Brett Preston
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:02 AM
To: Bjarne Kielsholm-Ribalaygua <bjki@...>; devel@...
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Zephyr: IRC for Bluetooth discussion

Hi Bjarne,

+ Adding the Developers mail list who will best be able to point you in the right direction

Thanks!

Brett

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Bjarne Kielsholm-Ribalaygua <bjki@...> wrote:

Hi Brett

I understand that there are various IRC channels where the different tracks of Zephyr are discussed between contributors. Can you help me with how to get access to these? I am especially interested in OS and Bluetooth.

BR,

Bjarne

_______________________________

Bjarne Kielsholm-Ribalaygua (M.Sc., eMBA)

Head of Chipset FW - Silicon Engines

Oticon A/S

Kongebakken 9

DK - 2765 Smørum