Re: CONFIG_MBEDTLS_BUILTIN vs CONFIG_MBEDTLS_LIBRARY

Sebastian Boe

Hi,

I would recommend opening menuconfig and reading the help text for each option.

From: devel@... <devel@...> on behalf of Linux Weekend Learning via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org <md.jamalmohiuddin=gmail.com@...>
Sent: Monday, March 2, 2020 3:14 PM
To: devel@...
Cc: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] CONFIG_MBEDTLS_BUILTIN vs CONFIG_MBEDTLS_LIBRARY

Hi All,

What is the difference between CONFIG_MBEDTLS_BUILTIN vs CONFIG_MBEDTLS_LIBRARY

When i set CONFIG_MBEDTLS_LIBRARY it is throwing error:

/home/jamal/zephyrproject/zephyr/subsys/net/lib/sockets/sockets_tls.c:24:10: fatal error: mbedtls/config.h: No such file or directory
#include "mbedtls/config.h"
compilation terminated.

I want to set MBEDTLS_X509_CRT_PARSE_C, so that my certificate and private keys are parsed by the mbedtls library, can you please provide me steps to achieve this?