From: zephyr-devel-bounces@... [mailto:zephyr-devel-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Justin Watson
Sent: 21 June 2017 20:09
To: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>; Bjarne Kielsholm-Ribalaygua <bjki@...>; devel@...
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Zephyr: IRC for Bluetooth discussion

The OS is discussed in the general channel #zephyrproject. The Bluetooth stack for Zephyr is discussed in the channel #zephyr-bt.

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 11:02 AM Brett Preston <bpreston@...> wrote:

Hi Bjarne,

+ Adding the Developers mail list who will best be able to point you in the right direction

Thanks!

Brett

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Bjarne Kielsholm-Ribalaygua <bjki@...> wrote:

Hi Brett

I understand that there are various IRC channels where the different tracks of Zephyr are discussed between contributors. Can you help me with how to get access to these? I am especially interested in OS and Bluetooth.

BR,

Bjarne

_______________________________

Bjarne Kielsholm-Ribalaygua (M.Sc., eMBA)

Head of Chipset FW - Silicon Engines

Oticon A/S

Kongebakken 9

DK - 2765 Smørum