Re: hci interface stopped working after few hours #ble #nrf52480 #uart #hci

Chettimada, Vinayak Kariappa

Hi Mayank,

Are you using any host debugger firmware to convert to USB? or using 3v TTL connections to your custom board from nRF52840?

For those using USB_UART conversion, I am assuming you are using Segger JLink firmware on the host chip in the nRF52840 DK/dongle. Could you try using the MBED firmware on the host debugger chip?

Also, please create or refer me to GH issue, so that further discussions can be continued there.

Regards,

Vinayak