Re: Updating a board file in zephyr for all releases

Carles Cufi

Hi Jamie,

It is unlikely that we will release 2.0.x or 2.1.x releases in the short term, so my suggestion is that you send one PR to the 1.14 branch and another one to master.

From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of lairdjm via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org
Sent: 09 March 2020 10:17
To: devel@...
Cc: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Updating a board file in zephyr for all releases

Hi,

I noticed an issue in a board file at the weekend whereby it doesn’t reboot the module after flashing it, it’s a quick fix and I can submit a PR but wanted to know how to deal with applying it for all versions of zephyr. Since there’s the 1.14 branch, 2.0 branch, 2.1 branch and master – do I submit one PR per branch? Or just one for e.g. 1.14 and it gets propagated through?
Thanks,
Jamie