Vince Wu (吳家瑋) <Vince.Wu@...>
We have some issues on developing LPC55S69 based on Zephyr OS.
1. EVB can’t run FW successfully if I do operation for double type variable.
I found the FW with this problem will link some more libraries as follows, maybe it cause the problem.
2. The voltage of MOSI signal for SPI interface in idle state is unstable.
The following 4 situations happen:
1. Start from high voltage and end with high voltage
2. Start from high voltage and end with low voltage
3. Start from low voltage and end with high voltage
4. Start from low voltage and end with high voltage
3. No counter driver.
If I open the counter drivers option in menuconfig, it will build fail.
4. Bug in GPIO driver, gpio_mcux_lpc.c.
Original source will assign incorrect ISR for the assigned pin.
Please help to answer these problems, thanks.
Moxa Connectivity Project Development
Fl. 4, No. 135, Lane 235, Baoqiao Rd.
Xindian Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Tel : +886-2-89191230 ext.1187