From: Muhammad Muh <muhammad.muh83@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 11:49 PM
To: Maureen Helm (OSS) <maureen.helm@...>; jrosenth@...
Cc: devel@...
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Python Interpreter for Zephyr

Hi Maureen and Jrosenth,

Thank you for your kind response to my question. I have downloaded the Micropython from the given link. Now I have followed the steps given in the Read Me file given in micropython-master/ports/zephyr, I am getting the following errors, request to please help me in resolving this issue. Thank you.

Use make V=1 or set BUILD_VERBOSE in your environment to increase build verbosity.

Warning: FROZEN_DIR is deprecated in favour of FROZEN_MANIFEST

GEN build/genhdr/qstr.i.last

main.c:108:63: error: missing binary operator before token "("

  108 |     #elif defined(CONFIG_FLASH_MAP) && FLASH_AREA_LABEL_EXISTS(storage)

      |                                                               ^

make: *** [../../py/mkrules.mk:89: build/genhdr/qstr.i.last] Error 1

make: *** Deleting file 'build/genhdr/qstr.i.last'

Best Regards