From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of lazar.chervenkov via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 04 August 2020 14:27
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] LVGL support and more examples

Hi there,

I've been using LVGL for creating GUIs together with Nordic nRF5 SDK. I have to move to nRF Connect SDK for developing with nRF53 (which is actually based on Zephyr project). I'm quite new to Zephyr and I opened the LVGL example for nRF52840. But I'm using a different display driver and I cannot find a way how to change it. The information in the documentation is quite poor for this topic. Is there a plan to also move to LVGL version 7, as the one that is used now is version 6.

Many thanks!