Sorry for late, I created PR 30033 that just adds
myself to collaborators.

Katsuhiro Suzuki

On 2020/11/12 5:28, Maureen Helm (OSS) wrote:
Hi Suzuki-san,
Yes, please create a pull request. MAINTAINERS.yml is at the top of the main zephyr tree.
Maureen
-----Original Message-----
From: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org <devel@lists.zephyrproject.org> On Behalf Of Katsuhiro Suzuki via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 9:41 AM
To: Maureen Helm (OSS) <maureen.helm@oss.nxp.com>; devel@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] RISC-V maintainers and collaborators
Hello Maureen,
I want to join as collaborators.
Would you tell me how to add? By pull request?
Best Regards,
Katsuhiro Suzuki
On 2020/11/10 5:52, Maureen Helm wrote:
Hi everyone,
We are looking for collaborators and maintainers to help maintain the RISC-V architecture in Zephyr, and have several major RISC-V pull requests (SMP and memory protection) in acute need of code review. If you are interested in taking on one of these important roles and helping to advance RISC-V support in Zephyr, I encourage you to review the TSC Project Roles [1], start reviewing RISC-V pull requests [2], and consider adding yourself as a collaborator in MAINTAINERS.yml. Active collaborators are encouraged to become maintainers with TSC approval.

[1] https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/contribute/project_roles.html
[2] https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22area%3A+RISCv32%2F64%22

Maureen