We need maintainers for it, so if anyone wants to volunteer that would be much appreciated.

From: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org <devel@lists.zephyrproject.org> On
Behalf Of Katsuhiro Suzuki via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 30 November 2020 18:14
To: zephyr-devel <zephyr-devel@lists.zephyrproject.org>
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] What is expected behavior of watchdog with
WDT_FLAG_RESET_SOC?

Hello,

It seems that watchdog driver is orphaned.
I would be appreciate it if anyone inform about that...

Best Regards,
Katsuhiro Suzuki

On 2020/11/28 20:35, Katsuhiro Suzuki wrote:
Hello All,

I'm implementing Watchdog driver for HiFive1 Rev.b.
This watchdog can reset SoC immediately when counter is reaching
timeout. It's suitable feature of WDT_FLAG_RESET_SOC.

But tests/drivers/watchdog/wdt_basic_api/ expected to be calling back
the function 'wdt_int_cb0' even if with WDT_FLAG_RESET_SOC.
I think we cannot do that because SoC reset from watchdog is immediate
and not raise interrupt.

Do other boards pass this watchdog test? If so, I have to add emulated
SoC reset codes in interrupt handler of watchdog.

Best Regards,
Katsuhiro Suzuki