Re: What is expected behavior of watchdog with WDT_FLAG_RESET_SOC?

Katsuhiro Suzuki

Hello Carles,

Thank you for reply. I understand situation.
I will try to add myself as collaborator of watchdog.

But it seems that Zephyr project rules need two or more reviewers
to proceed pull requests. And of course, I cannot review my patch.
Maybe it does not help to merge or review my patch even if I will
be as collaborator. RISC-V area is also in same situation...

Best Regards,
Katsuhiro Suzuki

On 2020/12/01 4:50, Carles Cufi wrote:
Hi Katsuhiro,
The whole watchdog subsystem is orphaned in fact.
We need maintainers for it, so if anyone wants to volunteer that would be much appreciated.