- Zephyr 2.5.0 released, merge window is now open.
Zephyr 2.5.0 released, merge window is now open.
We are pleased to announce the release of Zephyr RTOS version 2.5.0!
Major enhancements with this release include:
- Introduced support for the SPARC processor architecture and the LEON
- Added Thread Local Storage (TLS) support
- Added support for per thread runtime statistics
- Added support for building with LLVM on X86
- Added new synchronization mechanisms using Condition Variables
- Add support for demand paging on systems with MMU
The detailed release notes can be found here:
The next release, v2.6.0, is scheduled for May 28th, 2021. The merge window is now open.
Thank you to everyone that contributed features, documentation, testing, infrastructure, and bug fixes!
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.