From: devel@... <devel@...> on behalf of david.heng via lists.zephyrproject.org <david.heng=smile.fr@...>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2021 14:20
To: devel@... <devel@...>
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Cannot build "mesh" sample into #nRF52810 emulating with #nRF52 DK #bluetoothmesh

Hello everyone !

I am using the nRF52DK board to emulate the nRF52810, I succeed in running some samples like "blinky", "hello_world" or "beacon" in the path zephyrproject/zephyr/samples/bluetooth.

However, I cannot build the sample "mesh" which is in the same path as "beacon", because of an overflowing with 'FLASH' and 'SRAM'.

OS : Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Toolchain : Zephyr SDK 0.12.3

Command I used :
west build -p -b nrf52dk_nrf52810 samples/bluetooth/mesh

Output :

I tried to modify the "prj.conf" file, but even if I disabled some not essential configurations, I still have an overflow with the 'SRAM'. My main goal is to use an nRF52810 as an end-device inside my mesh network.

Is there any kind of solution ?

Best regards

David HENG