Re: bq2415x driver

Kumar Gala

I’d suggest make it a single pull request and we can make comments on the PR if it should be split.

- k

On Mar 23, 2021, at 1:26 AM, Filip Primožić <filip.primozic@greyp.com> wrote:

Yes, for sure. My goal is to always have a full functionality of the driver.

I have one question for you though. Right now, this driver is relatively big (cca 700 lines of code). Should this be one pull request or is it too big? If it is too big, how do we split it?

Best,
Filip
From: Kumar Gala <kumar.gala@linaro.org>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 7:40 PM
To: Filip Primožić <filip.primozic@greyp.com>
Cc: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org <devel@lists.zephyrproject.org>
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] bq2415x driver

On Mar 22, 2021, at 11:11 AM, Filip Primožić <filip.primozic@greyp.com> wrote:

Hello,

slack discussion people have pointed me to this email. I am working on a project which includes bq24155 battery charger, and since there is none in Zephyr repository yet, I taught of adding one. It will be a general bq2415x.c file. Do I have a green light for this?
Are you willing to support updates that might be needed for this driver?