From: devel@... <devel@...> on behalf of David Rances via lists.zephyrproject.org <david=strongarmtech.com@...>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2021 8:54 pm
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Zephyr x nRF52 Inquiry

Hi,

I've got a question regarding Zephyr for nRF52 devices. I have an nRF52832 device with an old application firmware and bootloader that is utilizing an older version of SoftDevice (v5) and SDKv14.2 from Nordic. I'm currently building an application with Zephyr right now to target the same hardware. Would I need to update the SoftDevice version on the device first in order for my Zephyr application to run? What SoftDevice version is the current Zephyr running?

Thanks,
David

--

David Rances   |   Embedded Engineer

NOTICE: This email and its contents/attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee or if this email is otherwise received in error, please immediately notify the sender without reading it; do not take any action based on its contents or otherwise copy or disclose it to anyone, and note that any review, reliance or dissemination of this communication is expressly prohibited.  Any opinions or views expressed in this transmission are solely of the author and do not necessarily represent those of StrongArm Technologies Inc. or its affiliates.