Re: bug in http server

Nashif, Anas

Erwin,
Can we have this communication the related JIRA please?

From: zephyr-devel-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org [mailto:zephyr-devel-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org] On Behalf Of Erwin Rol
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2017 4:57 PM
To: Zephyr Devel List <zephyr-devel@lists.zephyrproject.org>
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] bug in http server

Hey Anas, Erwan,

I fixed the compile bug, but on the olimex board the ethernet is no not functional.

I got two boards (same STM32F407 CPU), one is working, one (the olimex) isn't. Both were working before the changes to the pinmux stuff.

The olimex does receive ethernet but can't send, the other board can send and receive. The only obvious difference is the GPIO pins that are used. The working board uses pins from GPIOB where the non working olimex uses pins (the 3 TX pins) from GPIOG.

Is there anything special I have to do to enable GPIOG ? GPIOC and GPIOB are used by the for example the UARTS, but GPIOG is only used by the ETH controller, so did I forgot some initialization stuff or something like that?

- Erwin

PS: Anas do you want me to push the compile fix, because even if the driver isn't working the fix I have is correct (just used the wrong defines).

On Mon, 2017-07-31 at 13:32 +0000, Nashif, Anas wrote:
Hi,

Please take a look at this bug:

This happened with olimex_stm32_e407 board.