From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of Daniel O via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: Thursday, July 1, 2021 11:57 AM
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] LittleFS example overwrite falsh memory #builds

Hi there!

I'm using the Samples/Littlefs with an STM32 EVB without any problems.

I want to save some data files (txt, html, json, etc) in the uC's flash, so I can read them during the code execution.

At this moment I can save the data directly to the memory (starting at 0x080FC000), using external tools, but when I upload the program the data that I have stored previously is overwritten as depicted in the figure.

Is this supposed to happen, or I'm doing something wrong?

Thank you