From: devel@... <devel@...> on behalf of Omar Morceli via lists.zephyrproject.org <morceli=adsumnet.com@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 0:30
To: devel@... <devel@...>
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] simple template of Vendor Bluetooth mesh model

Hi

I'm trying to create a vendor model that sends messages periodically to mesh networks
I have followed Creating a new model and Chat sample walk-through on the documentation page, but I found it difficult to re-create a simple model from it
is there any simple model template that I can start with, and how to create the send functions and how to make it send periodically and non-periodically

thanks