Re: [Zephyr-builds] Hello, I have some questions for building hello-world samples.

You need to install the SDK, it seems line you are missing this step. Please follow the instructions in the getting started guide to install the SDK, then point the variables to the directory where you have installed it.

From: zephyr-builds-bounces@... [mailto:zephyr-builds-bounces@...] On Behalf Of ???
Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 4:40 AM
To: zephyr-builds@...
Subject: [Zephyr-builds] Hello, I have some questions for building hello-world samples.

Hi, it is the first time to use zephyr so I am little clumsy for understanding this RTOS. Thankyou for understanding.

I am using Linux 16.xx 64bit.

I tried to follow https://www.zephyrproject.org/doc/getting_started/getting_started.html to compile and build the hello-world.

I have cloned this->>git clone https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr.git   at the Desktop folder.

As you see the screen-shot above, I exported like that. (I am not sure the SDK_INSTALL_DIR's exact directory, please tell me if I got the wrong directory)

I did source zephyr-env.sh

Finally I type make to build the hello-world and I got these error.

please give me some advise. Thank you

Image removed by sender.