Date

Re: Zephyr Toolchain Working Group Meeting – 19 October 2020

Rasmussen, Torsten

Today’s MoM:

Notes/Minutes

The following warning is seen `warning: redefinition of typedef 'k_tid_t'`
Same as described here:

  • Followup on getting lld working as linker
  • Llvm11 should be looked at next, @Anas will try Llvm11
  • Getting llvm into Zephyr SDK, to ensure a single and working version, and to make it easier to get started with Zephyr development.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IQKBK-GcJNZG0O9QArqYfvb6Huk5xHscN-XIGEZr-z8/edit#heading=h.x36xe8bnwr9r

/torsten