Date   

Daily Gerrit Digest

donotreply@...
 

NEW within last 24 hours:
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/7014 : tests: update sanitycheck footprint baseline
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/7010 : net: Add IPv4 ping support to net shell
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/7003 : net: ipv4: Add utils to create IPv4 network packet
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/7008 : net: Fix net_addr_pton() IPv4 address parsing
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/7005 : net: Add util to check if IPv4 address is unspecified
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/7006 : net: Add util to send IPv4 ICMP Echo Request packet
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/7009 : net: Add IPv4 address string max length
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/7004 : net: Add util to check if IPv4 address is a loopback one
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/7007 : net: Check loopback and unspecified address in sending

UPDATED within last 24 hours:
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6935 : samples/zoap_server: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6934 : samples/zoap_client: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6645 : Bluetooth: Controller: Add HCI Reset Command
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6972 : net: Remove Kconfig option for new IP stack
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6971 : net: Moved net/ to subsys/net
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6973 : tests: net: Change the tag of network tests to net
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6976 : net: shell: Fix hostname parsing for ping command
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6399 : tests/drivers/pci_enum: move to ztest and run in HW when possible
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6585 : tests/drivers/adc: move to ztest to actually test

MERGED within last 24 hours:
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/7013 : kernel: remove nano and micro default configs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/7012 : kernel: Add helpers for converting durations into milliseconds
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/7011 : kernel: event_logger: fixed assert checking for priority
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6986 : kernel: fix mailbox usage of SYS_DLIST_FOR_EACH_NODE()
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6985 : Bluetooth: Fix left-over usage of TICKS_NONE and TICKS_UNLIMITED
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6980 : drivers: gpio_sch: use unified kernel APIS
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6981 : drivers: sensor: use unified timer struct name in header
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6982 : drivers: update ipm driver to use unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6984 : samples: ipm: convert sample to use unified APIs


Re: Zephyr Project systems maintenance November 12, 2016 @ 08:00 - 10:00 PT

Andrew Grimberg <agrimberg@...>
 

This work has now completed. Apologies that the window overshot by 15
minutes.

-Andy-

On 11/12/2016 07:45 AM, Andrew Grimberg wrote:
This work will be starting in 15 minutes.

-Andy-

On 11/09/2016 03:48 PM, Andrew Grimberg wrote:
What: The cloud provider for the CI infrastructures that Zephyr uses
will be migrating instances between availability zones (AZ) as they work
on decommissioning the AZ that some instances are currently residing in.
While they are doing this work The Linux Foundation will be remanaging
the VPN network link between the cloud and our core datacenter.

When: November 12, 2016 (2016-11-12) @ 08:100 - 10:00 PT (16:00 - 18:00 UTC)

Why: Our cloud provider needs to migrate the JIRA and Gerrit instances
between availability zones as they continue their process to
decommission the AZ that the nodes are presently in.

Additionally The Linux Foundation needs to make changes to the current
VPN endpoint that links the CI cloud with our core datacenter so that we
can realize some management improvements.

Impact: JIRA and Gerrit will be offline while the instances are being
migrated. Jenkins will be configured to be in shutdown mode from a bit
before outage till the updates are done so that we can avoid jobs
getting erroneous results due to the missing Gerrit instance.

There will also be minor network outage that impacts Jenkins and Nexus
as we make the needed changes to the VPN endpoint.

Lastly there will also be an IPv4 / IPv6 change as we change VPN
endpoints. This will be noticeable by new SSH addresses being added to
known_hosts during git operations. This final change may be rolled in
early as it is possible for us to do part of this transition without
downtime.

Outage notices will be sent to the mailing lists as well as on
#zephyrproject on Freenode before and after the maintenance window.

-Andy-
--
Andrew J Grimberg
Systems Administrator
Release Engineering Team Lead
The Linux Foundation


Daily JIRA Digest

donotreply@...
 

NEW JIRA items within last 24 hours: 2
[ZEP-1274] galileo has pinmux driver in boards/x86/galileo/, while all the rest in drivers/pinmux/
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1274

[ZEP-1276] Move disk_access_* out of file system subsystem
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1276


UPDATED JIRA items within last 24 hours: 50
[ZEP-817] Neighbor Discovery Optimization for IPv6 over 6LowPAN
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-817

[ZEP-826] Get IPv6 Ready approval
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-826

[ZEP-810] Network Time Protocol v4
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-810

[ZEP-885] 802.15.4 - Beacon frame support
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-885

[ZEP-540] add APIs for asynchronous transfer callbacks
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-540

[ZEP-834] Thread Requirements on RFC1122
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-834

[ZEP-815] Objective Function Zero for RPL
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-815

[ZEP-613] TCP/UDP client and server mode functionality
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-613

[ZEP-820] HTTP v1.1 Server Sample
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-820

[ZEP-835] Thread Requirements on RFC2460
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-835

[ZEP-816] Minimum Rank with Hysteresis (RPL)
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-816

[ZEP-839] Thread Requirements on RFC6282
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-839

[ZEP-837] Thread Requirements on RFC4443
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-837

[ZEP-887] 802.15.4 - Management service: RFD level support
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-887

[ZEP-822] Simple Network Management Protocol v2
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-822

[ZEP-827] HTTP Client sample application
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-827

[ZEP-791] TCP
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-791

[ZEP-809] IPv6 over 802.15.4
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-809

[ZEP-836] Thread Requirements on RFC4291
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-836

[ZEP-838] Thread Requirements on RFC4944
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-838

[ZEP-812] Compression Format for IPv6 over 802.15.4
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-812

[ZEP-818] CoAP working over the new IP stack
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-818

[ZEP-824] Network Device Driver Porting Guide
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-824

[ZEP-799] HTTP over TLS
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-799

[ZEP-814] Routing Metrics used in Path Selection
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-814

[ZEP-886] 802.15.4 - MAC command frame support
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-886

[ZEP-794] Requirements for Internet Hosts - Communication Layers
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-794

[ZEP-245] Restructure Documentation content
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-245

[ZEP-802] DNS Configuration Options for DHCPv6
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-802

[ZEP-819] 6LowPAN-GHC: Generic Header Compression for IPv6
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-819

[ZEP-823] New IP Stack - Documentation
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-823

[ZEP-825] Porting guide for old-to-new IP Stack APIs
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-825

[ZEP-813] RPL: IPv6 Routing Protocol
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-813

[ZEP-807] Neighbor Discovery for IPv6
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-807

[ZEP-883] IP Stack L2 Interface Management API
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-883

[ZEP-804] IPv6 Addressing Architecture
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-804

[ZEP-808] IPv6 Stateless Autoconfiguration (SLAAC)
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-808

[ZEP-811] The Trickle Algorithm
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-811

[ZEP-788] UDP
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-788

[ZEP-805] Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) v6
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-805

[ZEP-1209] Create test for Memory slabs kernel object using native unified kernel API
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1209

[ZEP-1215] Create test for mailbox kernel object using native unified kernel API
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1215

[ZEP-1211] Create test for mutex kernel object using native unified kernel API
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1211

[ZEP-880] 6LoWPAN - Multicast Address Mapping
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-880

[ZEP-878] 6LoWPAN - Unicast-Prefix based IPv6 Multicast (dst) address compression
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-878

[ZEP-889] 802.15.4 - Management service: FFD level support
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-889

[ZEP-1214] Create test for message queue kernel object using native unified kernel API
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1214

[ZEP-437] TCP/IP API
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-437

[ZEP-734] Port AES-CMAC-PRF-128 [RFC 4615] encryption library for Thread support
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-734

[ZEP-852] SPI API Update
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-852


CLOSED JIRA items within last 24 hours: 38
[ZEP-488] (Won't Do) Ethernet/IPv4/TCP/server-mode: unable to send data
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-488

[ZEP-793] (Fixed) DNS Resolver
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-793

[ZEP-241] (Fixed) Use gcc for linking instead of ld
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-241

[ZEP-930] (Fixed) Cutover to unified kernel
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-930

[ZEP-1043] (Fixed) Update QMSI to 1.2
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1043

[ZEP-181] (Fixed) Persistent storage APIs
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-181

[ZEP-521] (Fixed) ARM - add choice to floating point ABI selection
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-521

[ZEP-353] (Fixed) Driver for HP206C barometer, altimeter and temperature sensor
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-353

[ZEP-966] (Fixed) need support for EM7D SOC on em_starterkit
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-966

[ZEP-1109] (Fixed) Texas Instruments CC3200 LaunchXL Support
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1109

[ZEP-387] (Fixed) Installed SDK version should be easy to find
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-387

[ZEP-347] (Fixed) Driver for LSM6DS0 accelerometer and gyroscope
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-347

[ZEP-349] (Fixed) Driver for LPS25HB pressure sensor
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-349

[ZEP-351] (Fixed) Driver for MPU-6050 gyroscope and accelerometer
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-351

[ZEP-400] (Fixed) Driver for AK8975C magnetometer
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-400

[ZEP-605] (Fixed) SMP over BR/EDR
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-605

[ZEP-637] (Won't Do) Building and linking static libraries
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-637

[ZEP-975] (Fixed) DNS client port to new IP stack
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-975

[ZEP-1003] (Won't Do) Extend aio_comparator_qmsi driver to support save/restore peripheral context
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1003

[ZEP-1011] (Won't Do) Extend usb_dc_dw driver to support save/restore peripheral context
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1011

[ZEP-1235] (Fixed) Basic shell support for file system browsing
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1235

[ZEP-955] (Fixed) Section misalignment
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-955

[ZEP-869] (Won't Do) TCP connection fails if communication slows down.
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-869

[ZEP-961] (Fixed) samples: other cases cannot execute after run aon_counter case
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-961

[ZEP-1079] (Fixed) Licensing not clear for imported components
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1079

[ZEP-1247] (Fixed) Test tests/legacy/benchmark/latency_measure is broken for daily sanitycheck
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1247

[ZEP-940] (Fixed) Fail to get ATT response
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-940

[ZEP-1219] (Fixed) [L2CAP] Data sent exceeds maximum PDU size
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1219

[ZEP-1199] (Fixed) [L2CAP] No credits to receive packet
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1199

[ZEP-990] (Won't Do) DW ADC driver reaches ADC_STATE_ERROR
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-990

[ZEP-1163] (Fixed) LIB_INCLUDE_DIR is clobbered in Makefile second pass
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1163

[ZEP-707] (Fixed) mem_safe test stomps on top of .data and bottom of .noinit
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-707

[ZEP-378] (Fixed) test_fp_sharing fails under QEMU
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-378

[ZEP-217] (Fixed) Galileo ADC/SPI initialization error
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-217

[ZEP-431] (Fixed) newlib should be configured with --disable-newlib-supplied-syscalls
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-431

[ZEP-1074] (Fixed) ATT retrying misbehaves when ATT insufficient Authentication is received
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1074

[ZEP-982] (Fixed) Minimal libc has EWOULDBLOCK != EAGAIN
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-982

[ZEP-1221] (Fixed) Connection Timeout during pairing
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1221


RESOLVED JIRA items within last 24 hours: 0


Re: Zephyr Project systems maintenance November 12, 2016 @ 08:00 - 10:00 PT

Andrew Grimberg <agrimberg@...>
 

This work will be starting in 15 minutes.

-Andy-

On 11/09/2016 03:48 PM, Andrew Grimberg wrote:
What: The cloud provider for the CI infrastructures that Zephyr uses
will be migrating instances between availability zones (AZ) as they work
on decommissioning the AZ that some instances are currently residing in.
While they are doing this work The Linux Foundation will be remanaging
the VPN network link between the cloud and our core datacenter.

When: November 12, 2016 (2016-11-12) @ 08:100 - 10:00 PT (16:00 - 18:00 UTC)

Why: Our cloud provider needs to migrate the JIRA and Gerrit instances
between availability zones as they continue their process to
decommission the AZ that the nodes are presently in.

Additionally The Linux Foundation needs to make changes to the current
VPN endpoint that links the CI cloud with our core datacenter so that we
can realize some management improvements.

Impact: JIRA and Gerrit will be offline while the instances are being
migrated. Jenkins will be configured to be in shutdown mode from a bit
before outage till the updates are done so that we can avoid jobs
getting erroneous results due to the missing Gerrit instance.

There will also be minor network outage that impacts Jenkins and Nexus
as we make the needed changes to the VPN endpoint.

Lastly there will also be an IPv4 / IPv6 change as we change VPN
endpoints. This will be noticeable by new SSH addresses being added to
known_hosts during git operations. This final change may be rolled in
early as it is possible for us to do part of this transition without
downtime.

Outage notices will be sent to the mailing lists as well as on
#zephyrproject on Freenode before and after the maintenance window.

-Andy-
--
Andrew J Grimberg
Systems Administrator
Release Engineering Team Lead
The Linux Foundation


Daily Gerrit Digest

donotreply@...
 

NEW within last 24 hours:
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6984 : samples: ipm: convert sample to use unified APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6982 : drivers: update ipm driver to use unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6981 : drivers: sensor: use unified timer struct name in header
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6980 : drivers: gpio_sch: use unified kernel APIS
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6977 : net: Replacing TICKS_UNLIMITED by K_FOREVER
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6976 : net: shell: Fix ping command hostname parsing
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6975 : daily: add retry
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6972 : net: Remove Kconfig option for new IP stack
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6971 : net: Moved net/ to subsys/net
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6973 : tests: net: Change the tag of network tests to net
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6963 : stm32cube: Update build system to support stm32l0xx
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6964 : stm32cube: Introduce STM32Cube for STM32L1xx series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6958 : stm32cube: Introduce STM32Cube for STM32F0xx series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6960 : stm32cube: Introduce STM32Cube for STM32F2xx series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6962 : stm32cube: Introduce STM32Cube for STM32L0xx series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6961 : stm32cube: Update build system to support stm32f2xx
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6959 : stm32cube: Update build system to support stm32f0xx
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6965 : stm32cube: Update build system to support stm32l1xx
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6949 : net: Avoid compiler warning when compiled for Arduino 101 ARC
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6941 : pinmux: Make default init priority be between GPIO's prio and device prio.

UPDATED within last 24 hours:
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6731 : New RFC for a log hook - Add exeternal hook to sys_log
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6768 : usb: class: Add WebUSB enabled custom class support.
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/3311 : include/crypto: Crypto abstraction header
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/3312 : drivers/crypto: TinyCrypt shim driver
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/3313 : samples/drivers/crypto: crypto sample app
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6788 : net: tcp: On error, dispose of net_buf when sending control segment
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6808 : qemu: Update to 2.6.0
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6809 : gcc: enable LTO
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6367 : net: Remove legacy Contiki based uIP stack
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6572 : net: tcp: Implement part of active connection close
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6525 : pinmux/stm32: default pin assignment and configuration added for Nucleo-64 boards
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6295 : exti/stm32: add support for F334 & F373 MCUs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6240 : clock/stm32: add STM32F107 and STM32F3X reset and clock control
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6239 : boards: add initial support for Nucleo-64 with SoC STM32F373
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6238 : boards: add initial support for Nucleo-64 with Soc STM32F334
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6235 : boards: add initial support for Nucleo-64 with Soc STM32F107
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6234 : soc/stm32f1: Add the new type of SoC STM32F107
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6571 : net: tcp: Provide NET_TCP_FLAGS macro
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6936 : samples: Extend blinky test application
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5766 : serial: Provide STM32Cube based serial driver on stm32f1, stm32f4
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5768 : serial: Provide new numbering scheme for stm32 UART
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6618 : stm32cube: Add README as porting guidelines
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6575 : net: tcp: Implement the rest of active close machinery
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6574 : net: Allow changing the callback of a connection
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6722 : tests: buf: Do not depend on IP stack
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6934 : samples/zoap_client: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6937 : net: Fix compilation when DEBUG is enabled
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6576 : net: tcp: Reduce some of the boilerplate to send control segments
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6935 : samples/zoap_server: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6570 : net: tcp: Implement passive close (FIN packets in ESTABLISHED state)
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6806 : newlib: support for nano-formatted-io.
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6382 : stm32l4x: pinmux: add support for STM32L4
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5199 : stm32l4: add pinmux for USARTs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5207 : nucleo_l476rg: add board support
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5195 : stm32l4: add clock control driver
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5194 : stm32l4: add initial soc support for stm32l4
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5204 : pinmux/stm32: add pinmux definition for i2c
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5201 : stm32lx: add u(s)art driver for the L series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5206 : stm32lx: add i2c driver for the L series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5196 : stm32l4: add gpio support for l4
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5205 : stm32l4: add pinconf settings for I2C
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5198 : stm32l4: add exti support
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5200 : stm32l4: add pinconf for USARTs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6885 : test: ignore pleaase

MERGED within last 24 hours:
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6983 : Bluetooth: Flag NBLE as deprecated
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6967 : kernel/arch: consolidate tTCS and TNANO definitions
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6966 : build: add -I$(srctree)/kernel/unified/include to path
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6970 : kernel: Eliminate use of KERNEL_V2 configuration option
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6978 : Bluetooth: log: Fix usage of legacy APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6979 : drivers: console: Fix compilation error in uart_console.c
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6951 : build: Document outputexports
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6974 : drivers: spi_flash: add erase boundary check and correct an error
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6968 : checkpatch: ignore CONST_STRUCT warnings
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6945 : kernel: Fix bug in dynamic alert initialization
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6946 : doc: Add workqueue information to Kernel Primer
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6947 : doc: Minor corrections to kernel API documentation
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6969 : tests: fix filter for cortex-m3/m4
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6956 : Revert "stm32cube: Update build system to support stm32f0xx"
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6955 : Revert "stm32cube: Introduce STM32Cube for STM32F2xx series"
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6953 : Revert "stm32cube: Introduce STM32Cube for STM32L0xx series"
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6952 : Revert "stm32cube: Update build system to support stm32l0xx"
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6957 : Revert "stm32cube: Introduce STM32Cube for STM32F0xx series"
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6954 : Revert "stm32cube: Update build system to support stm32f2xx"
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6944 : tests: fix duplicate Kconfig symbol in prj.conf
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6596 : console : usb: USB UART console output support
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6597 : samples : usb: sample to demo USB UART console output
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6014 : ext qmsi: Add config support and kernel events for enabling SoCWatch
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/4552 : build: support pre-built host tools
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6749 : gpio_qmsi_ss: Use qm_ss_gpio_save/restore_context APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6750 : i2c_qmsi_ss: Use qm_ss_i2c_save/restore_context APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6751 : spi_qmsi_ss: Use qm_ss_spi_save/restore_context APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6752 : adc_qmsi_ss: Add power management support to driver
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6530 : stm32cube: Add Zephyr build system files for stm32f3 series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6674 : arc: trap handler should always check IRQ_ACT
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5267 : serial: Add driver for CMSDK (Cortex-M System Design Kit) APB UART
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6307 : arm: soc: Add support for ARM Beetle SoC
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6939 : drivers: sensors: use unified kernel threads
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6938 : sensors: use unified kernel APIs for kernel objects
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6638 : tests: Move ipm test from legacy, it is not using legacy APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6639 : tests: added native test for irq_vector_table
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6887 : daily: remove post build from email
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5262 : pinmux: Add support for "runtime" pinmux on ARM V2M Beetle
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6823 : quark-se: power_mgmt: Add a optional deep sleep resume handler
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6821 : power_mgmt: Simplify _sys_soc_resume notification
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6822 : power_mgmt: Do not notify deep sleep if bootloader does context restore
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6893 : power_mgmt: Rename _sys_soc_resume notification disabling API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6308 : board_beetle: Add support for ARM V2M Beetle Board
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5258 : gpio: Add ARM CMSDK (Cortex-M System Design Kit) AHB GPIO driver
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5261 : pinmux: Add support for ARM V2M Beetle Initialization
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6637 : ztest: Do not print garbage if message is NULL
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6927 : samples: logger: move to legacy applications
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6928 : samples: task_profiler: move to legacy applications
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6742 : stm32cube: Update build system to support stm32l0xx
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6527 : stm32cube: Introduce STM32Cube for STM32F7xx series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6528 : stm32cube: Update build system to support stm32f7xx
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6740 : stm32cube: Update build system to support stm32f2xx
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6738 : stm32cube: Update build system to support stm32f0xx
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6741 : stm32cube: Introduce STM32Cube for STM32L0xx series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6739 : stm32cube: Introduce STM32Cube for STM32F2xx series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6737 : stm32cube: Introduce STM32Cube for STM32F0xx series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5660 : stm32cube: add build support for stm32l4xx
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6933 : Bluetooth: Controller: Fix device whitelist feature
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6924 : Merge bluetooth branch into master
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6863 : samples/mbedtls_dtlsclient: Using unified kernel thread spawn API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/2131 : pinmux: move galileo pinmuxing to board/galileo
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6914 : net: Remember IPv6 extension header len when packet is received
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6915 : net: ipv6: Validity time is already in host byte order
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6916 : net: Add util to update IPv6 address validity time
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6917 : net: ipv6: Fix network interface address lifetime handling
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6918 : net: ipv6: Print info about unknown RA options
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6919 : net: ipv6: RA messages were incorrectly handled
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6920 : net: Add util to update router lifetime
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6921 : net: Add util to remove an IPv6 router from the network interface
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6922 : net: Fix IPv6 router lifetime handling
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6923 : samples: net: echo apps: Do not set preferred IPv6 address
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6774 : samples: net: Fix echo-server UDP packet sending


Re: Can't push to Gerrit anymore

Stephens, Allan
 

Sorry, I forgot to post to the mailing list that the problem has been fixed. Thanks to everyone who responded ...

-- Al

From: Stephens, Allan
Sent: November-11-16 12:00 PM
To: NASHIF, ANAS
Subject: RE: Can't push to Gerrit anymore

That seems to have fixed it. Thanks, Anas!

-- Al

From: Nashif, Anas [mailto:anas.nashif(a)intel.com]
Sent: November-11-16 11:54 AM
To: Stephens, Allan
Subject: RE: Can't push to Gerrit anymore

Resolution: submit with a new change-id

From: Nashif, Anas
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 11:53 AM
To: Stephens, Allan <allan.stephens(a)windriver.com<mailto:allan.stephens(a)windriver.com>>; devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org<mailto:devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org>
Subject: RE: Can't push to Gerrit anymore

You are trying to push an abandoned patch?

https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/#/c/6207/



From: Stephens, Allan [mailto:allan.stephens(a)windriver.com]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 11:51 AM
To: devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org<mailto:devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org>
Subject: [devel] Can't push to Gerrit anymore

For some reason I'm now unable to push commits to Gerrit for review. This only affects pushes; I can get updates pulled in just fine.

When I try a push I see this:

$ git push origin HEAD:refs/for/master/doc_kernel_fixes_more

Counting objects: 83, done.
Delta compression using up to 6 threads.
Compressing objects: 100% (31/31), done.
Writing objects: 100% (31/31), 8.43 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 31 (delta 23), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (23/23)
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
To ssh://astephen(a)gerrit.zephyrproject.org:29418/zephyr
! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/for/master/doc_kernel_fixes_more (change https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6207 closed)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://astephen(a)gerrit.zephyrproject.org:29418/zephyr'

This was working properly on Thursday morning, and started failing on Thursday afternoon. I don't think the problem is on my end, as I rolled back my Linux virtual machine to backup I made a couple of weeks ago, and I see the same problem.

Is this issue possibly related to the Zephyr Project systems maintenance that was announced on Wednesday? If so, it seems odd that I'm affected but Ben can still push changes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Al Stephens


Re: Can't push to Gerrit anymore

Andrew Grimberg <agrimberg@...>
 

You can't push to an abandoned patch as it's considered closed. You must
first restore the patch before you can push to it again.

-Andy-

On 11/11/2016 08:53 AM, Nashif, Anas wrote:
You are trying to push an abandoned patch?



https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/#/c/6207/







*From:* Stephens, Allan [mailto:allan.stephens(a)windriver.com]
*Sent:* Friday, November 11, 2016 11:51 AM
*To:* devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org
*Subject:* [devel] Can't push to Gerrit anymore



For some reason I’m now unable to push commits to Gerrit for review.
This only affects pushes; I can get updates pulled in just fine.



When I try a push I see this:



$ git push origin HEAD:refs/for/master/doc_kernel_fixes_more



Counting objects: 83, done.

Delta compression using up to 6 threads.

Compressing objects: 100% (31/31), done.

Writing objects: 100% (31/31), 8.43 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.

Total 31 (delta 23), reused 0 (delta 0)

remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (23/23)

remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done

To ssh://astephen(a)gerrit.zephyrproject.org:29418/zephyr

! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/for/master/doc_kernel_fixes_more
(change https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6207 closed)

error: failed to push some refs to
'ssh://astephen(a)gerrit.zephyrproject.org:29418/zephyr'



This was working properly on Thursday morning, and started failing on
Thursday afternoon. I don’t think the problem is on my end, as I rolled
back my Linux virtual machine to backup I made a couple of weeks ago,
and I see the same problem.



Is this issue possibly related to the Zephyr Project systems maintenance
that was announced on Wednesday? If so, it seems odd that I’m affected
but Ben can still push changes.



Any help would be appreciated.



Thanks,

Al Stephens


--
Andrew J Grimberg
Systems Administrator
Release Engineering Team Lead
The Linux Foundation


Re: Can't push to Gerrit anymore

Saucedo Tejada, Genaro <genaro.saucedo.tejada@...>
 

If you did abandoned that patch at gerrit the straight forward solution
is to remove the change-id from you commit message but that would be a
bad idea otherwise as that would create another gerrit entry

On Fri, 2016-11-11 at 16:53 +0000, Nashif, Anas wrote:
You are trying to push an abandoned patch?
 
https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/#/c/6207/
 
 
 
From: Stephens, Allan [mailto:allan.stephens(a)windriver.com] 
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 11:51 AM
To: devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: [devel] Can't push to Gerrit anymore
 
For some reason I’m now unable to push commits to Gerrit for review.
This only affects pushes; I can get updates pulled in just fine.
 
When I try a push I see this:
 
$ git push origin HEAD:refs/for/master/doc_kernel_fixes_more
 
Counting objects: 83, done.
Delta compression using up to 6 threads.
Compressing objects: 100% (31/31), done.
Writing objects: 100% (31/31), 8.43 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 31 (delta 23), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (23/23)
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done   
To ssh://astephen(a)gerrit.zephyrproject.org:29418/zephyr
! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/for/master/doc_kernel_fixes_more
(change https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6207 closed)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://astephen(a)gerrit.zephyrproje
ct.org:29418/zephyr'
 
This was working properly on Thursday morning, and started failing on
Thursday afternoon. I don’t think the problem is on my end, as I
rolled back my Linux virtual machine to backup I made a couple of
weeks ago, and I see the same problem.
 
Is this issue possibly related to the Zephyr Project systems
maintenance that was announced on Wednesday? If so, it seems odd that
I’m affected but Ben can still push changes.
 
Any help would be appreciated.
 
Thanks,
Al Stephens


Re: Can't push to Gerrit anymore

Nashif, Anas
 

You are trying to push an abandoned patch?

https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/#/c/6207/



From: Stephens, Allan [mailto:allan.stephens(a)windriver.com]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 11:51 AM
To: devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: [devel] Can't push to Gerrit anymore

For some reason I'm now unable to push commits to Gerrit for review. This only affects pushes; I can get updates pulled in just fine.

When I try a push I see this:

$ git push origin HEAD:refs/for/master/doc_kernel_fixes_more

Counting objects: 83, done.
Delta compression using up to 6 threads.
Compressing objects: 100% (31/31), done.
Writing objects: 100% (31/31), 8.43 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 31 (delta 23), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (23/23)
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
To ssh://astephen(a)gerrit.zephyrproject.org:29418/zephyr
! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/for/master/doc_kernel_fixes_more (change https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6207 closed)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://astephen(a)gerrit.zephyrproject.org:29418/zephyr'

This was working properly on Thursday morning, and started failing on Thursday afternoon. I don't think the problem is on my end, as I rolled back my Linux virtual machine to backup I made a couple of weeks ago, and I see the same problem.

Is this issue possibly related to the Zephyr Project systems maintenance that was announced on Wednesday? If so, it seems odd that I'm affected but Ben can still push changes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Al Stephens


Can't push to Gerrit anymore

Stephens, Allan
 

For some reason I'm now unable to push commits to Gerrit for review. This only affects pushes; I can get updates pulled in just fine.

When I try a push I see this:

$ git push origin HEAD:refs/for/master/doc_kernel_fixes_more

Counting objects: 83, done.
Delta compression using up to 6 threads.
Compressing objects: 100% (31/31), done.
Writing objects: 100% (31/31), 8.43 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 31 (delta 23), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (23/23)
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
To ssh://astephen(a)gerrit.zephyrproject.org:29418/zephyr
! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/for/master/doc_kernel_fixes_more (change https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6207 closed)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://astephen(a)gerrit.zephyrproject.org:29418/zephyr'

This was working properly on Thursday morning, and started failing on Thursday afternoon. I don't think the problem is on my end, as I rolled back my Linux virtual machine to backup I made a couple of weeks ago, and I see the same problem.

Is this issue possibly related to the Zephyr Project systems maintenance that was announced on Wednesday? If so, it seems odd that I'm affected but Ben can still push changes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Al Stephens


Daily JIRA Digest

donotreply@...
 

NEW JIRA items within last 24 hours: 13
[ZEP-1256] Simplify _sys_soc_resume by creating separate hook for deep sleep exit notification
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1256

[ZEP-1257] Deep sleep resume notification should be done only if boot loader does not do its own context restore
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1257

[ZEP-1264] Dynamic Module Loading
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1264

[ZEP-1260] group id is not correct
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1260

[ZEP-1258] Add a deep sleep resume handler for quark_se boards without bootloader with context restore support
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1258

[ZEP-1266] a lightweight embedded GUI library
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1266

[ZEP-1261] Quark SE devboard hangs on net branch
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1261

[ZEP-1259] Eddystone example has some url spec problem
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1259

[ZEP-1263] test_mbox_api failed @ARC @ARM
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1263

[ZEP-1267] Echo server crashes upon reception of router advertisement
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1267

[ZEP-1268] Echo server does not reply to echo request
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1268

[ZEP-1255] debugserver: failed to build a sample app with debugserver parameter
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1255

[ZEP-1269] Implement local git clone in CI slaves
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1269


UPDATED JIRA items within last 24 hours: 6
[ZEP-852] SPI API Update
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-852

[ZEP-1121] Add config support for enabling SoCWatch in Zephyr
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1121

[ZEP-1243] -fno-omit-frame-pointer error for ARC GCC
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1243

[ZEP-1252] Test test_chan_blen_transfer does not build for quark_d2000_crb
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1252

[ZEP-1262] mbox: "kernel primer v2" misalign to latest kpool API defined in "kernel.h"
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1262

[ZEP-1221] Connection Timeout during pairing
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1221


CLOSED JIRA items within last 24 hours: 9
[ZEP-1047] (Fixed) Adapt to new PM related boot flow changes in QMSI boot loader
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1047

[ZEP-954] (Fixed) Update device PM API to allow setting additional power states
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-954

[ZEP-998] (Fixed) Refactor save/restore feature from uart_qmsi driver
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-998

[ZEP-1000] (Fixed) Refactor save/restore feature from rtc_qmsi driver
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1000

[ZEP-1008] (Fixed) Extend pwm_qmsi driver to support save/restore peripheral context
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1008

[ZEP-653] (Fixed) QMSI shim driver: Watchdog: Implement suspend and resume callbacks
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-653

[ZEP-1001] (Fixed) Refactor save/restore feature from wdt_qmsi driver
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1001

[ZEP-1105] (Fixed) Reviewers are not being added occasionally
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1105

[ZEP-1254] (Duplicate) debugserver: failed to build a sample app with debugserver parameter
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1254


RESOLVED JIRA items within last 24 hours: 8
[ZEP-924] (Fixed) Revise documentation for Interrupts
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-924

[ZEP-233] (Fixed) Support USB mass storage device class
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-233

[ZEP-181] (Fixed) Persistent storage APIs
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-181

[ZEP-1195] (Fixed) Wrong ATT error code passed to the application
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1195

[ZEP-1164] (Fixed) ztest skip waiting the test case to finish its execution
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1164

[ZEP-1253] (Done) fatal.c: build warning raised against using deprecated sys_thread_self_get()
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1253

[ZEP-1193] (Fixed) thread options: "kernel.h" and "Kernel Primer v2" inconsistent
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1193

[ZEP-1240] (Fixed) alert: unexpected API listed in "kernel primer v2"
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1240


Daily Gerrit Digest

donotreply@...
 

NEW within last 24 hours:
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6939 : drivers: sensors: use unified kernel threads
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6938 : sensors: use unified kernel APIs for kernel objects
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6923 : samples: net: echo apps: Do not set preferred IPv6 address
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6922 : net: Fix IPv6 router lifetime handling
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6933 : Bluetooth: Controller: Fix device whitelist feature
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6921 : net: Add util to remove an IPv6 router from the network interface
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6920 : net: Add util to update router lifetime
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6919 : net: ipv6: RA messages were incorrectly handled
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6918 : net: ipv6: Print info about unknown RA options
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6917 : net: ipv6: Fix network interface address lifetime handling
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6927 : samples: logger: move to legacy applications
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6916 : net: Add util to update IPv6 address validity time
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6915 : net: ipv6: Validity time is already in host byte order
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6937 : net: Fix compilation when DEBUG is enabled
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6936 : samples: Extend blinky test application
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6928 : samples: task_profiler: move to legacy applications
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6935 : samples/zoap_server: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6934 : samples/zoap_client: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6924 : Merge bluetooth branch into master
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6929 : wpanusb: Allow retransmission when cc2520 transmit not done
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6914 : net: Remember IPv6 extension header len when packet is received
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6885 : test: ignore pleaase
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6893 : power_mgmt: Rename _sys_soc_resume notification disabling API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6887 : daily: remove poost build from email
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6884 : test: please ignore

UPDATED within last 24 hours:
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6655 : net: rpl: Add RPL option to IPv6 HBHO extension header
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5261 : pinmux: Add support for ARM LTD V2M Beetle Initialization
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5257 : samples: Add simple bringup application
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6307 : soc_beetle: Add support for ARM LTD Beetle SoC
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6308 : board_beetle: Add support for ARM LTD V2M Beetle Board
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6014 : ext qmsi: Add config support and kernel events for enabling SoCWatch tests: power_states app updated to support SoCWatch collection
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5254 : MAINTAINERS: Add maintainer for ARM LTD V2M Beetle Board
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6378 : kernel tests: added test_thread_init
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5262 : pinmux: Add support for "runtime" pinmux on ARM LTD V2M Beetle
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5269 : sanitycheck: Add support for ARM LTD V2M Beetle Board
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5258 : gpio: Add ARM LTD CMSDK AHB GPIO driver
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5267 : serial: Add driver for CMSDK APB UART
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6774 : samples: net: Fix echo-server UDP packet sending
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6716 : Bluetooth: SDP: Server: Add support for bigger element sequences
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/4488 : Bluetooth: SDP: Server: Support ServiceSearchRequest
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6638 : tests: Move ipm test from legacy, it is not using legacy APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6639 : tests: added native test for irq_vector_table
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6399 : tests/drivers/pci_enum: move to ztest and run in HW when possible
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6637 : ztest: Do not print garbage if message is NULL
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6820 : Makefile.inc: add 'make reset' rule to soft-reboot device
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6723 : tests: buf: Do not depend on IP stack
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6720 : Bluetooth: A2DP: Stream End Point Registration
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6717 : Bluetooth: A2DP: A2DP sink service record registration
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6724 : Bluetooth: AVDTP: SEP Definition
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6719 : Bluetooth: A2DP: Stream End Point Structure
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5162 : Bluetooth: A2DP: Shell command for A2DP connection
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6768 : usb: class: Add WebUSB enabled custom class support.
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6822 : power_mgmt: Do not notify deep sleep if bootloader does context restore
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6821 : power_mgmt: Simplify _sys_soc_resume notification
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6823 : quark-se: power_mgmt: Add a optional deep sleep resume handler
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6236 : soc/stm32: add initial support for STM32F3X series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6234 : soc/stm32f1: Add the new type of SoC STM32F107
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5766 : serial: Provide STM32Cube based serial driver on stm32f1, stm32f4
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5029 : release notes: add release notes doc
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6530 : stm32cube: Add Zephyr build system files for stm32f3 series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6807 : gdb: enable gdb/mi
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6775 : verify: change to stop the build as soon as possible
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6618 : stm32cube: Add README as porting guidelines
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6731 : New RFC for a log hook - Add exeternal hook to sys_log
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6527 : stm32cube: Introduce STM32Cube for STM32F7xx series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6525 : pinmux/stm32: default pin assignment and configuration added for Nucleo-64 boards
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6238 : boards: add initial support for Nucleo-64 with Soc STM32F334
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6239 : boards: add initial support for Nucleo-64 with SoC STM32F373
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6524 : pinmux/stm32: extend pinmux driver functionality to support STM32F3X series MCUs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6597 : samples : usb: sample to demo USB UART console output
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6235 : boards: add initial support for Nucleo-64 with Soc STM32F107
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6447 : flash/stm32: flash driver for STM32F3x series microcontrollers
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6295 : exti/stm32: add support for F334 & F373 MCUs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6240 : clock/stm32: add STM32F107 and STM32F3X reset and clock control
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6848 : samples: usb: Sample application for WebUSB support
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6722 : tests: buf: Do not depend on IP stack
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/3365 : tinx line length
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6596 : console : usb: USB UART console output support
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5768 : serial: Provide new numbering scheme for stm32 UART
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6291 : [RFC] Bluetooth: SDP: Initial SDP client interface API

MERGED within last 24 hours:
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6863 : samples/mbedtls_dtlsclient: Using unified kernel thread spawn API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6926 : drivers: cc2520: Remove double space in debug and errors
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6930 : net: ieee802154: Fix a double ll address swap
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6857 : checkpatch: update with latest checkpatch from the linux kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6854 : checkpatch: ignore file changes
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6925 : console: Fix warnings related to the use of deprecated APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6908 : drivers: ieee802154: Let the initialization priority be done via Kconfig
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6907 : Bluetooth: Kconfig: Fix order of default entries
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6905 : net: context: Instead of 0 as timeout, K_NO_WAIT is better.
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6906 : Bluetooth: Controller: Add HCI_LE_Remove_Device_From_White_List
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6904 : Bluetooth: doc: Remove mentions of legacy kernel concepts
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6903 : Bluetooth: drivers/nble: Convert to unified work APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6902 : Bluetooth: drivers/h5: Convert to unified work APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6900 : Bluetooth: tests/tester: Convert left-overs to unified kernel APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6899 : Bluetooth: samples/hci_ecc: Switch to using k_thread_spawn()
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6898 : Bluetooth: hci_ecc: Convert to new thread API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6901 : tests: net: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6897 : Bluetooth: Rename left-over mentions of "fiber" to "thread"
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6896 : Bluetooth: Controller: Stop using deprecated APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6895 : Bluetooth: RFCOMM: Switch to using k_thread_spawn()
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6894 : Bluetooth: drivers: Don't use deprecated NANOKERNEL init level
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6869 : Bluetooth: Remove need for fiber offload
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6892 : Revert "build: Document outputexports"
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6868 : Bluetooth: Use k_sleep() instead of deprecated fiber_sleep()
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6866 : Bluetooth: Use k_thread_spawn() instead of deprecated nano_fiber_start()
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6864 : Bluetooth: Use k_yield() instead of deprecated fiber_yield()
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6858 : Bluetooth: Use k_uptime_get() instead of deprecated sys_tick_get_32()
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6859 : samples/net: mbedTLS TCP client use unified thread spawn API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6881 : usb: class: Using unified kernel thread spawn API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6882 : drivers: usb: update to unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6889 : fix: change group name on debug setting
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6888 : tests: dma: update to unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6883 : drivers: spi: update to unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6870 : kernel: add k_is_preempt_thread()
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6867 : kernel: export k_sched_lock and k_sched_unlock.
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6865 : tests: adc: update to unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6861 : drivers: aio: update to unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6860 : drivers: adc: update to unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6886 : drivers: rtc: update to unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6879 : verify: move init vote
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6880 : verify: python script: vote add new line
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6853 : arch: arc: arm: sys_thread_self_get -> k_current_get
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6856 : Fix: Add line breaks to commit message validations
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6851 : Bluetooth: samples: Fix using nano_delayed_work in eddystone
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6855 : Revert "checkpatch: update with latest checkpatch from the linux kernel"
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6850 : Bluetooth: Remove not needed nano_work.h includes
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6852 : sanitycheck: Add bbc_microbit to list for platforms
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6811 : samples/mbedtls_dtlsclient: Removing unnecessary files
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6408 : testcases: catch more fatal kernel error messages
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6773 : samples: net: Bind any IPv6 address by default in echo-server
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6776 : drivers: ieee802154: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6777 : net: core: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6778 : net: context: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6779 : net: mgmt: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6780 : net: if: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6781 : net: ipv6: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6782 : net: l2: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6784 : net: tcp: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6786 : net: nbuf: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6826 : net: dhcpv4: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6785 : net: route/rpl: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6783 : net: trickle: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6835 : samples: net: echo apps: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6839 : Bluetooth: Use proper timeout defines for net_buf_get_timeout
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6832 : net: buf: Use unified k_fifo API for FIFOs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6805 : newlib: gettimeofday prototype fix
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6669 : power: Fix x86 wake up sequence
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6483 : power: Add ARC power states and update sample
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6804 : zephyr-sdk.inc: Update tested distros
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6620 : samples/net: mbedTLS TCP client use unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5917 : tests: aonc: skip counter stopping
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5355 : LICENSING: clarify licenses of imported / reused code
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6819 : Makefile.inc: fix 'make debugserver' no rule issue
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6813 : kernel: fix k_msgq_get/put() from ISR
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6706 : build: Document outputexports
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6707 : build: Minor tidy up of outputexports
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5547 : samples: usb: Sample to demo USB Mass Storage support
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6772 : net: Add more debugging when receiving invalid packet
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6579 : tests/compiance/checkpatch: force the format to 'email'
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6771 : net: nbuf: Add more debugging if ref count is wrong
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6766 : kernel: Fix bug in spawning of legacy tasks using floating point
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6767 : kernel: Treat aborting by main() as a fatal system error
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6755 : doc: Remove reference to k_alert_handler_set()
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6754 : doc: Update Interrupts section of Kernel Primer (v2)
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6833 : net: buf: Use new API for checking if executing from ISR
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6849 : Bluetooth: samples: Fix use of deprecated sleep API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6834 : Bluetooth: drivers: Use unified k_fifo API for FIFOs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6211 : CI: Verify: Adding retry to add reviewers to gerrit
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6827 : wpan_serial: Correct SLIP buffer size
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6746 : iot/mqtt: Add support for frdm_k64f
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6636 : docs: remove usage of ARCH=arm
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6642 : checkpatch: update with latest checkpatch from the linux kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6526 : MAINTAINERS: Add entry for STM32Cube SDK
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6529 : ext/hal: Introduce STM32Cube SDK for STM32F3xx family


Daily JIRA Digest

donotreply@...
 

NEW JIRA items within last 24 hours: 4
[ZEP-1242] audit unit tests for kernel object coverage
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1242

[ZEP-1251] Abstract driver re-entrancy code
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1251

[ZEP-1243] -fno-omit-frame-pointer error for ARC GCC
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1243

[ZEP-1249] net/native/eth: BUS FAULT
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1249


UPDATED JIRA items within last 24 hours: 5
[ZEP-852] SPI API Update
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-852

[ZEP-1245] ARM LTD V2M Beetle Support
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1245

[ZEP-1240] alert: unexpected API listed in "kernel primer v2"
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1240

[ZEP-1241] Missing test for starting new work queues with legacy APIs.
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1241

[ZEP-1250] Print date and timestamp at the beginning of every CI step
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1250


CLOSED JIRA items within last 24 hours: 4
[ZEP-1234] (Fixed) Removal of fiber* APIs due to unified migration breaks USB mass storage patchset
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1234

[ZEP-1203] (Done) test_sema FAILS on CONFIG_DEBUG=y
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1203

[ZEP-1232] (Fixed) Daily build is failing asserts
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1232

[ZEP-1244] (Cannot Reproduce) Connection Terminated due to MIC Failure during pairing
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1244


RESOLVED JIRA items within last 24 hours: 1
[ZEP-1247] (Fixed) Test tests/legacy/benchmark/latency_measure is broken for daily sanitycheck
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1247


Daily Gerrit Digest

donotreply@...
 

NEW within last 24 hours:
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6848 : samples: usb: Sample application for WebUSB support
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6768 : usb: class: Add WebUSB enabled custom class support.
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6839 : Bluetooth: Use proper timeout defines for net_buf_get_timeout
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6832 : net: buf: Use unified k_fifo API for FIFOs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6813 : kernel: fix k_msgq_get/put() from ISR
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6834 : Bluetooth: drivers: Use unified k_fifo API for FIFOs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6817 : drivers: ieee802154: cc2520: usleep calculation fix
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6833 : net: buf: Use new API for checking if executing from ISR
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6766 : kernel: Fix bug in spawning of legacy tasks using floating point
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6755 : doc: Remove reference to k_alert_handler_set()
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6767 : kernel: Treat aborting by main() as a fatal system error
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6754 : doc: Update Interrupts section of Kernel Primer (v2)
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6840 : stm32f1: Update after serial driver rework
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6841 : stm32f4: Update after serial driver rework
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6783 : net: trickle: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6823 : quark-se: power_mgmt: Add a optional deep sleep resume handler
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6781 : net: ipv6: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6786 : net: nbuf: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6787 : tests: net: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6821 : power_mgmt: Simplify _sys_soc_resume notification
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6822 : power_mgmt: Do not notify deep sleep if bootloader does context restore
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6780 : net: if: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6779 : net: mgmt: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6838 : sys_clock: Add macro SEC_TO_MSEC
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6778 : net: context: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6777 : net: core: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6785 : net: route/rpl: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6826 : net: dhcpv4: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6784 : net: tcp: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6782 : net: l2: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6835 : samples: net: echo apps: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6776 : drivers: ieee802154: Using unified kernel API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6827 : wpan_serial: Correct SLIP buffer size
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6788 : net: tcp: On error, dispose of net_buf when sending control segment
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6773 : samples: net: Bind any IPv6 address by default in echo-server
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6811 : samples/mbedtls_dtlsclient: Removing unnecesary files
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6805 : newlib: gettimeofday prototype fix
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6804 : zephyr-sdk.inc: Update tested distros
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6820 : Makefile.inc: add 'make reset' rule to soft-reboot device
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6819 : Makefile.inc: fix 'make debugserver' no rule issue
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6808 : qemu: Update to 2.6.0
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6809 : gcc: enable LTO
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6806 : newlib: support for nano-formatted-io.
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6807 : gdb: enable gdb/mi
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6775 : verify: change to stop the build as soon as possible
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6772 : net: Add more debugging when receiving invalid packet
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6774 : samples: net: Fix echo-server UDP packet sending
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6771 : net: nbuf: Add more debugging if ref count is wrong
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6746 : iot/mqtt: Add support for frdm_k64f
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6751 : spi_qmsi_ss: Use qm_ss_spi_save/restore_context APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6750 : i2c_qmsi_ss: Use qm_ss_i2c_save/restore_context APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6752 : adc_qmsi_ss: Add power management support to driver
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6749 : gpio_qmsi_ss: Use qm_ss_gpio_save/restore_context APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6742 : stm32cube: Update build system to support stm32l0xx
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6744 : stm32cube: Update build system to support stm32l1xx
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6739 : stm32cube: Introduce STM32Cube for STM32F2xx series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6743 : stm32cube: Introduce STM32Cube for STM32L1xx series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6738 : stm32cube: Update build system to support stm32f0xx
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6741 : stm32cube: Introduce STM32Cube for STM32L0xx series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6737 : stm32cube: Introduce STM32Cube for STM32F0xx series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6740 : stm32cube: Update build system to support stm32f2xx

UPDATED within last 24 hours:
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5267 : serial: Add driver for CMSDK APB UART
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5264 : samples: Add simple gpio test application
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6014 : ext qmsi: Add config support for enabling SoCWatch
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6291 : [RFC] Bluetooth: SDP: Initial SDP client interface API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6529 : ext/hal: Introduce STM32Cube SDK for STM32F3xx family
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6618 : stm32cube: Add README as porting guidelines
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6308 : board_beetle: Add support for ARM LTD V2M Beetle Board
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5766 : serial: Provide STM32Cube based serial driver on stm32f1, stm32f4
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5769 : stm32f1: Provide tick to STM32Cube
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6669 : power: Fix x86 wake up sequence
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5768 : serial: Provide new numbering scheme for stm32 UART
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6405 : stm32f4: Provide tick to STM32Cube
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6307 : soc_beetle: Add support for ARM LTD Beetle SoC
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6707 : build: Minor tidy up of outputexports
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6706 : build: Document outputexports
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6724 : Bluetooth: AVDTP: SEP Definition
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5254 : MAINTAINERS: Add maintainer for ARM LTD V2M Beetle Board
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6295 : exti/stm32: add support for F334 & F373 MCUs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6238 : boards: add initial support for Nucleo-64 with Soc STM32F334
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6525 : pinmux/stm32: default pin assignment and configuration added for Nucleo-64 boards
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6239 : boards: add initial support for Nucleo-64 with SoC STM32F373
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5162 : Bluetooth: A2DP: Shell command for A2DP connection
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6240 : clock/stm32: add STM32F107 and STM32F3X reset and clock control
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6717 : Bluetooth: A2DP: A2DP sink service record registration
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6720 : Bluetooth: A2DP: Stream End Point Registration
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6719 : Bluetooth: A2DP: Stream End Point Structure
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6236 : soc/stm32: add initial support for STM32F3X series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6524 : pinmux/stm32: extend pinmux driver functionality to support STM32F3X series MCUs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6447 : flash/stm32: flash driver for STM32F3x series microcontrollers
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6572 : net: tcp: Implement part of active connection close
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6575 : net: tcp: Implement the rest of active close machinery
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6570 : net: tcp: Implement passive close (FIN packets in ESTABLISHED state)
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6571 : net: tcp: Provide NET_TCP_FLAGS macro
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6235 : boards: add initial support for Nucleo-64 with Soc STM32F107
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6530 : stm32cube: Add Zephyr build system files for stm32f3 series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6234 : soc/stm32f1: Add the new type of SoC STM32F107
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6597 : samples : usb: sample to demo USB UART console output
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6596 : console : usb: USB UART console output support
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6585 : tests/drivers/adc: move to ztest to actually test
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6731 : New RFC for a log hook - Add exeternal hook to sys_log
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5257 : samples: Add simple bringup application
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6483 : power: Add ARC power states and update sample
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6574 : net: Allow changing the callback of a connection
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6211 : CI: Verify: Adding retry to add reviewers to gerrit
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6149 : Test: Ignore, just for testing purposes.
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6576 : net: tcp: Reduce some of the boilerplate to send control segments
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/27 : ci: test: checkpatch: warning space
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/22 : ci: test: checkpatch: error braces
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5025 : ext: Add Atmel SAM E70 header files from Atmel ASF library
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5667 : ci: test: valid change
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6399 : tests/drivers/pci_enum: move to ztest and run in HW when possible
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6689 : uart/qmsi: Fix driver function and update Kbuild in ext
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6708 : script: collect random build issues
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6526 : MAINTAINERS: Add entry for STM32Cube SDK
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6528 : stm32cube: Update build system to support stm32f7xx
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6527 : stm32cube: Introduce STM32Cube for STM32F7xx series

MERGED within last 24 hours:
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6837 : Bluetooth: ATT: Fix using nano_delayed_work API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6844 : Bluetooth: HCI: Fix using nano_delayed_work API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6843 : Bluetooth: conn: Fix using nano_delayed_work API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6842 : Bluetooth: SMP: Fix using nano_delayed_work API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6836 : Bluetooth: L2CAP: Fix using nano_delayed_work API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6789 : net: Print more debug messages when processing corrupted buffers
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6831 : Bluetooth: Use unified k_fifo API for FIFOs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6829 : Bluetooth: Controller: Improve default RX/TX buffer counts
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6830 : Bluetooth: ATT: Fix non-ASCII characters in code comments
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6824 : Bluetooth: samples/hci_uart: Declare assert handler only when needed
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6825 : Bluetooth: samples/hci_uart: Remove redundant semicolon
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6748 : Bluetooth: samples/hci_uart: Remove dependency on controller
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6745 : Bluetooth: Fine-tune default incoming ACL buffer count
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6814 : net: Definitions for IEEE 802.3, Section 2 MII compatible PHY transceivers
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6769 : Bluetooth: Dump the content of unhandled events as hex
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6815 : drivers: pwm: update to unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6816 : drivers: wdt: update to unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6818 : drivers: dma: update to unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6810 : drivers: flash: update to unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6791 : drivers: i2c: update to unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6812 : drivers: gpio: update to unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6770 : ztest: add assert_not_equal()
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6790 : dma.h: add missing includes
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6759 : kernel: logger: move to unified kernel APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6765 : arches: use new kernel APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6760 : net: Replace deprecated kernel init level
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6764 : kernel: don't directly use deprecated sys_tick_get APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6753 : Bluetooth: samples/hci_uart: Add micro:bit configuration
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6747 : tests: test_sema: rename task group from TEST to TESTGROUP
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6757 : tests: test_task: rename task group from TEST to TESTGROUP
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6756 : tests: test requires kernel to provide printk
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6573 : net: Fix connection-in-use test while unregistering connection
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6650 : Bluetooth: shell: Add support for RFCOMM Connect
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6735 : Bluetooth: Kconfig: Remove redundant 'default n' declarations
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6649 : Bluetooth: RFCOMM: Initiate session connection
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6734 : Bluetooth: Kconfig: Restructure for a more logical hierarchy
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6328 : ISSM_QuarkSE.patch: fix OpenOCD scripts for EM Starterkit
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6584 : tests/drivers/aon_counter: make a ztest testcase
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6697 : kernel: Remove traces of semaphore groups from public APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6696 : unified/doc: Revise doxygen for kernel APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6622 : kernel: Clean up of x86 floating point code
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6709 : samples: spi_fram: add spi FRAM sample app
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6714 : drivers: rtc: update to unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6715 : drivers: counter: update to unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6658 : Bluetooth: Controller: Add ASSERT info dump on HCI builds
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6711 : legacy.h: deprecate legacy API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6732 : wpanusb: Update wpan protocol document
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6699 : kernel: deprecate old init levels
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6713 : tests: unit: remove -Werror
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6710 : device.h: use new semaphore APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/3337 : Script: Script to validate commit messages format.
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6733 : Bluetooth: Controller: Kconfig: Clean up style issues
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6728 : Bluetooth: ATT: Fix not forwarding error properly


Zephyr Project systems maintenance November 12, 2016 @ 08:00 - 10:00 PT

Andrew Grimberg <agrimberg@...>
 

What: The cloud provider for the CI infrastructures that Zephyr uses
will be migrating instances between availability zones (AZ) as they work
on decommissioning the AZ that some instances are currently residing in.
While they are doing this work The Linux Foundation will be remanaging
the VPN network link between the cloud and our core datacenter.

When: November 12, 2016 (2016-11-12) @ 08:100 - 10:00 PT (16:00 - 18:00 UTC)

Why: Our cloud provider needs to migrate the JIRA and Gerrit instances
between availability zones as they continue their process to
decommission the AZ that the nodes are presently in.

Additionally The Linux Foundation needs to make changes to the current
VPN endpoint that links the CI cloud with our core datacenter so that we
can realize some management improvements.

Impact: JIRA and Gerrit will be offline while the instances are being
migrated. Jenkins will be configured to be in shutdown mode from a bit
before outage till the updates are done so that we can avoid jobs
getting erroneous results due to the missing Gerrit instance.

There will also be minor network outage that impacts Jenkins and Nexus
as we make the needed changes to the VPN endpoint.

Lastly there will also be an IPv4 / IPv6 change as we change VPN
endpoints. This will be noticeable by new SSH addresses being added to
known_hosts during git operations. This final change may be rolled in
early as it is possible for us to do part of this transition without
downtime.

Outage notices will be sent to the mailing lists as well as on
#zephyrproject on Freenode before and after the maintenance window.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Systems Administrator
Release Engineering Team Lead
The Linux Foundation


Daily JIRA Digest

donotreply@...
 

NEW JIRA items within last 24 hours: 6
[ZEP-1233] mbedDTLS DTLS client stability does not work on top of the tree for the net branch
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1233

[ZEP-1232] Daily build is failing asserts
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1232

[ZEP-1236] Chinese video in main page ... is in English
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1236

[ZEP-1239] qemu_x86_iamcu sporadic fail in tests/legacy/kernel/test_timer/microkernel
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1239

[ZEP-1237] QEMU NIOS2 sporadic FAIL in tests/legacy/kernel/test_timer/nanokernel
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1237

[ZEP-1238] QEMU NIOS2 sporadic FAIL in tests/legacy/kernel/test_context
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1238


UPDATED JIRA items within last 24 hours: 9
[ZEP-328] HW Encryption Abstraction
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-328

[ZEP-843] Unified assert/unrecoverable error infrastructure
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-843

[ZEP-1121] Add config support for enabling SoCWatch in Zephyr
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1121

[ZEP-1222] Add save/restore support to ARC core
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1222

[ZEP-1224] Add save/restore support to arcv2_timer_0/sys_clock
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1224

[ZEP-1223] Add save/restore support to arcv2_irq_unit
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1223

[ZEP-775] Enable USB CDC by default on Arduino 101 and redirect serial to USB
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-775

[ZEP-1105] Reviewers are not being added occasionally
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1105

[ZEP-678] sporadic bad RAM pointer error under qemu_nios2
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-678


CLOSED JIRA items within last 24 hours: 9
[ZEP-926] (Fixed) API changes to memory pools
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-926

[ZEP-916] (Fixed) Eliminate kernel object API anomalies
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-916

[ZEP-925] (Fixed) API changes to message queues
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-925

[ZEP-912] (Fixed) Finish renaming kernel object types
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-912

[ZEP-928] (Fixed) API changes to event handling
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-928

[ZEP-920] (Fixed) Investigate malloc/free support
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-920

[ZEP-1231] (Fixed) net/native/IPv4: Removal of nano kernel breaks ARP reply processing
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1231

[ZEP-1184] (Won't Do) Problematic configuration dependency for file system on QMSI flash driver
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1184

[ZEP-1096] (Won't Do) Change references from MinnowBoard MAX to Turbot
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1096


RESOLVED JIRA items within last 24 hours: 4
[ZEP-1235] (Fixed) Basic shell support for file system browsing
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1235

[ZEP-1030] (Fixed) Enable QMSI shim drivers of SoC peripherals on the sensor subsystem
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1030

[ZEP-1234] (Fixed) Removal of fiber* APIs due to unified migration breaks USB mass storage patchset
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-1234

[ZEP-991] (Fixed) app need to delay unpredictable duration for waiting rtc_set_config to take effect
https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-991


Re: HALs in Zephyr (was Re: STM32Cube SDK in Zephyr)

Erwan Gouriou
 

Hi Amit,


About STM32Cube CMSIS files:
Proposition for now is to move progressively towards the support of
STM32Cube
on available STM32 based boards and that new boards include STM32Cube
CMSIS
files from start.
Shouldn't you import all possible HALs _today_ in order to enforce
that? Otherwise it'll lead to unnecessary churn when people are doing
platform/SoC ports.
Good point, I had the request to push stm32f7xx as there was some work
going on
with this series. Pushing the whole family on the same change.

Erwan


Daily Gerrit Digest

donotreply@...
 

NEW within last 24 hours:
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6734 : Bluetooth: Kconfig: Restructure for a more logical hierarchy
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6733 : Bluetooth: Controller: Kconfig: Clean up style issues
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6735 : Bluetooth: Kconfig: Remove redundant 'default n' declarations
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6732 : wpanusb: Update wpan protocol document
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6711 : legacy.h: deprecate legacy API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6731 : New RFC for a log hook - Add exeternal hook to sys_log
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6696 : unified/doc: Revise doxygen for kernel APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6721 : crt0: Remove _sys_soc_resume
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6719 : Bluetooth: A2DP: Stream End Point Structure
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6720 : Bluetooth: A2DP: Stream End Point Registration
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6717 : Bluetooth: A2DP: A2DP sink service record registration
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6724 : Bluetooth: AVDTP: SEP Definition
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6723 : tests: buf: Do not depend on IP stack
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6722 : tests: buf: Do not depend on IP stack
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6689 : uart/qmsi: Fix driver function and update Kbuild in ext
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6716 : Bluetooth: SDP: Server: Add support for bigger element sequences
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6715 : drivers: counter: update to unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6714 : drivers: rtc: update to unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6710 : device.h: use new semaphore APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6713 : tests: unit: remove -Werror
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6699 : kernel: deprecate old init levels
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6697 : kernel: Remove traces of semaphore groups from public APIs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6709 : samples: spi_fram: add spi FRAM sample app
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6706 : build: Document outputexports
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6707 : build: Minor tidy up of outputexports
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6674 : arc: trap handler should always check IRQ_ACT

UPDATED within last 24 hours:
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6658 : Bluetooth: Controller: Add ASSERT info dump on HCI builds
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6236 : soc/stm32: add initial support for STM32F3X series
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5269 : sanitycheck: Add support for ARM LTD V2M Beetle Board
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6308 : board_beetle: Add support for ARM LTD V2M Beetle Board
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5261 : pinmux: Add support for ARM LTD V2M Beetle Initialization
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5264 : samples: Add simple gpio test application
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6669 : power: Fix x86 wake up sequence
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5254 : MAINTAINERS: Add maintainer for ARM LTD V2M Beetle Board
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5267 : serial: Add driver for CMSDK APB UART
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5257 : samples: Add simple bringup application
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5258 : gpio: Add ARM LTD CMSDK AHB GPIO driver
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6307 : soc_beetle: Add support for ARM LTD Beetle SoC
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5262 : pinmux: Add support for "runtime" pinmux on ARM LTD V2M Beetle
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6483 : power: Add ARC power states and update sample
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6291 : [RFC] Bluetooth: SDP: Initial SDP client interface API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6367 : net: Remove legacy Contiki based uIP stack
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6238 : boards: add initial support for Nucleo-64 with Soc STM32F334
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6240 : clock/stm32: add STM32F107 and STM32F3X reset and clock control
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6239 : boards: add initial support for Nucleo-64 with SoC STM32F373
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6295 : exti/stm32: add support for F334 & F373 MCUs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6447 : flash/stm32: flash driver for STM32F3x series microcontrollers
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6524 : pinmux/stm32: extend pinmux driver functionality to support STM32F3X series MCUs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6525 : pinmux/stm32: default pin assignment and configuration added for Nucleo-64 boards
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6645 : Bluetooth: Controller: Implement HCI Reset Command
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/4488 : Bluetooth: SDP: Server: Support ServiceSearchRequest
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5162 : Bluetooth: A2DP: Shell command for A2DP connection
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6014 : ext qmsi: Add config support and kernel events for enabling SoCWatch
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6597 : samples : usb: sample to demo USB UART console output
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/2893 : Test: including second line with blank spaces and a tab.
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/3363 : Commit: validate accent in name.
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6149 : Test: Ignore, just for testing purposes.
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/2886 : thisnotcontaininfo
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6622 : kernel: Clean up of x86 floating point code
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/2891 : Correct: Commit message with full compliance
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/2890 : Test2: Modify name in signature
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/2889 : Test: testing commit message Missing blanck line after subject line and also writing a soooo long line, exciding limit of characters.
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6128 : drivers: Add basic Atmel SAM USART driver
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6378 : kernel tests: added test_thread_init
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5029 : release notes: add release notes doc
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6655 : net: rpl: Add RPL option to IPv6 HBHO extension header
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6596 : console : usb: USB UART console output support
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6368 : DRAFT net: Move native stack to subsys/net/ip directory
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6369 : DRAFT net: Moved net/ to subsys/net
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6584 : tests/drivers/aon_counter: make a ztest testcase
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6585 : tests/drivers/adc: use tc_util.h framework so it can run in HW

MERGED within last 24 hours:
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6728 : Bluetooth: ATT: Fix not forwarding error properly
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6727 : net: l2: Make NET_DEBUG_L2_BLUETOOTH depend on NET_L2_BLUETOOTH
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6725 : net: l2: Fix warning when building Bluetooth driver
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6726 : net: l2: Enable security for bluetooth driver
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6730 : samples: net: Do not set nbuf data size on 802.15.4 samples
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6729 : drivers: ieee802154: cc2520: Priority range is now 1-15
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6671 : Merge bluetooth branch into master
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6670 : Bluetooth: L2CAP: Add helper function to create LE signalling PDUs
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6718 : Bluetooth: tests/shell: Add Arduino 101-specific configuration
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6691 : net: ipv4: Move broadcast address getter to ipv4.c
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6690 : net: ipv6: Move unspecified address getter to ipv6.c
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6692 : boards: arduino_101: correct an error related to SPI CS
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6688 : newlib: add support for nano-formatted-io
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6712 : drivers: spi: update to unified kernel
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6702 : kernel: fix issues in idle thread
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6672 : kernel_event_logger: fix _current.prio acces in __ASSERT()
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6700 : samples: remove useless prj_unified.conf from kernel logger sample
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6701 : kernel: add K_IDLE_PRIO
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6705 : kernel: rename k_am_in_isr() to k_is_in_isr()
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6703 : kernel: add utility functions to compare thread priorities
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6704 : kernel: add __ASSERT() for thread priorities
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6684 : test_ipm: increase stack size
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6685 : x86: remove CONFIG_NANOKERNEL references
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6686 : arc: remove CONFIG_NANOKERNEL code
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6676 : net: ieee802154: Let's ask LQI through driver API
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6675 : net: ieee802154: Initiate IPv6 NS when relevant
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6678 : drivers: ieee802154: Fix some old left-over before multi-frag support
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6682 : net: Set nbuf user data size according to 802.15.4 MTU
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6677 : drivers: ieee802154: Implement get_lqi() relevantly
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6683 : net: ieee802154: Create data frame after 6lo processing
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6687 : net/eth: Fix priority value for the ENC28j60 Ethernet driver
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6673 : counter qmsi: Enable the driver to work on ARC
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6560 : iot/zoap: Remove unnecessary cflags
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6562 : iot/zoap: Add support for RFC6690 link format
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6561 : zoap: Add support for retrieving the underlying net_buf
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6563 : samples/net: Add a simple demo for the link-format feature
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6654 : net: nbuf: Fix UDP and TCP start of the packet calculation
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6540 : net: Allow binding to any IP address
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6606 : net: Add util to return IPv4 ANY address
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5780 : include: Add a generic disk interface
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6439 : fs: expose generic ramdisk/flash disk access functions
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5545 : usb: Add end-point stall APIs and flow control APIS
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5546 : usb: class: Add USB mass storage class support.
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/5547 : samples: usb: Sample to demo USB Mass Storage support
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6217 : tests: add a dma transfer test with different channel and burstlen
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6640 : arc: fix race condition when returning from interrupt
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6555 : unified/kernel: Assert that mutex is not unlocked without previous locking
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6556 : unified/tests: Unlock the mutex exactly same time as it was locked
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6557 : tests: Add configuration for small frequency dividers for system clock
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6609 : net: Add util that checks if the IPv4 address is multicast one
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6610 : net: Do not send ICMP error if dst address is multicast one
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6604 : boards: arduino_101: Set sensible default for SPI_0_CS_GPIO
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6599 : net: Update ll reserve in net_context_sendto()
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6656 : samples: net: Add CC2520 dedicated prj.conf files for echo apps
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6659 : net: apps: Set the IPv6 source address preferred for echo-client
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6665 : net: ieee802154: Fix typo
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6616 : net: Clarified the net_send_data() function return value
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6608 : net: Fix net_nbuf_write() documentation
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6647 : iot: Add MQTT v3.1.1 packet handling support for Zephyr
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6651 : iot/mqtt: Add test app for the MQTT packet handling routines
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/4562 : Bluetooth: Sample: handsfree sample application
- https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6617 : Bluetooth: Controller: Handle LL_UNKNOWN_RSP PDU for remote features


Re: Race condition because of nested interrupts in _rirq_exit

Julien Quelen <julienx.quelen@...>
 

The patch you proposed and merged (https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/#/c/6640/) fixes the race condition I was observing in my test environment.
Thank you!

On Mon, Nov 07, 2016 at 11:56:27AM -0500, Benjamin Walsh wrote:
I am facing a race condition in _rirq_exit around the access to
_nanokernel.fiber. In our system, we are using Zephyr1.4 on ARC
proc, with 2 priorities of interrupt. RIRQs have the lower priority,
and FIRQs have the higher priority. And FIRQs can interrupt RIRQs.
The bug is the following: At the beginning of _rirq_exit, we read
_nanokernel.fiber and we see that one fiber (A) is ready for
execution. Meanwhile, we are interrupted by an FIRQ that has found
another fiber (B) with higher prio and ready for execution. So this
FIRQ set B on top of _nanokernel.fiber Then, when we resume
_rirq_exit, we write back the "link" field of the fiber A (which is
NULL) into _nanokernel.fiber. So we "forget" B.

A solution is to lock interrupts between the read and the write of
_nanokernel.fiber in _rirq_exit.

Do you agree with my analysis?
I think you are right, and that we have the same issue in the unified
kernel for ARC.

Crap.

However, I think the interrupts have to be locked from the point that
_nanokernel.fiber has to be looked at (so, after checking if the
current thread is preemptible or not), to until _rirq_exit returns,
since a FIRQ relies on a potentially running RIRQ to handle the rescheduling.
I published a fix for the unified kernel:

https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/#/c/6640/


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Intel Corporation SAS (French simplified joint stock company)
Registered headquarters: "Les Montalets"- 2, rue de Paris,
92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number: 302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.


Re: HALs in Zephyr (was Re: STM32Cube SDK in Zephyr)

Mirza Krak
 

2016-11-08 8:51 GMT+01:00 Amit Kucheria <amit.kucheria(a)verdurent.com>:
Hi Erwan,

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 8:07 PM, Erwan Gouriou <erwan.gouriou(a)linaro.org> wrote:
Hi all,


There are growing number of STM32 based boards being ported in Zephyr
by the community. As part of ST, I can say that we are pleased to contribute
this way to Zephyr impact in IoT world.

In order to ease porting of STM32 devices, we'd like to introduce STM32Cube
SDK into Zephyr. Aim is to make porting fast and easy thanks to ST CSMIS
files, reduce code duplication and provide mature software with STM32Cube
adaptation layers (HAL and LL).
I'm all for allowing Zephyr to quickly add support for as much
hardware as possible and if HALs are the way to do it, then so be it.

However, I'd like to hear from Zephyr maintainers on whether this is
just a short-term strategy to get broad hardware support or the long
term goal because HALs do make for hard-to-read code[1] and each
vendor's HAL is different leading to further maintenance issues.

I ask this coming from a Linux development mindset where HALs are
actively discouraged.

About STM32Cube CMSIS files:
Proposition for now is to move progressively towards the support of
STM32Cube
on available STM32 based boards and that new boards include STM32Cube CMSIS
files from start.
Shouldn't you import all possible HALs _today_ in order to enforce
that? Otherwise it'll lead to unnecessary churn when people are doing
platform/SoC ports.

Regards,
Amit
[1] What is it with vendor code and camel-case and excessive use of
typedefs? :-)
+1 on that comment :).

Interesting topic and I will follow this with interest.

Best Regards
Mirza

5801 - 5820 of 7682