Date

Re: Going to look into the touch sensor input on the NXP FRDM boards

Jan Van Winkel <jan.van_winkel@...>

Hi Lars,

I only played with the idea to integrate a touch controller but had no time yet to start on it.
On the location of the driver I have the feeling that a new, input device, API would  be more suitable then reusing the sensor framework.

Regards,
Jan

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 5:22 PM Lars Knudsen <larsgk@...> wrote:
Hi,

I am planning to do support for the TSI on the Freescale/NXP FRDM boards and was wondering if work already has been done in the area.

I found https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/blob/master/ext/hal/nxp/mcux/drivers/kinetis/fsl_tsi_v4.h but didn't see any tie to existing code, e.g. for the FRDM-KL25Z

Did anyone do anything in the area?  If not, I'd like to do it as a sensor driver, but have a few questions:

1. as this is driven by the mcu and the implementation is very specific to the board(s), will it still fit under /drivers/sensor ?

2. mapping the 1D 'distance'/position on the touch slider to a sensor channel, the closest is SENSOR_CHAN_DISTANCE, which (by comment) fits a different purpose.  Might it make sense to introduce XYZ enums for position/distance here:

br
Lars

STM32L0 k_sleep

Anthony Kreft <anthony.kreft@...>

Hi All,

I noticed with my nucleo_l053r8 board that if I call k_sleep(1) in the basic/blinky sample, the time between LED toggles is about 10 milliseconds instead of 1 millisecond. Could there be a problem with the STM32L0 sleep function that is adding extra time?

Thank you,
Anthony

Going to look into the touch sensor input on the NXP FRDM boards

Lars Knudsen

[...]

Re: [Zephyr-users] [Zephyr-devel] HCI Interface UART//USB

Carles Cufi

Can you try to follow the steps here:

http://docs.zephyrproject.org/1.9.0/getting_started/installation_linux.html#installing-the-zephyr-software-development-kit

Carles

From: <users@...> on behalf of "kavin.muthusamy@..." <kavin.muthusamy@...>
Date: Wednesday, 1 August 2018 at 15:17
To: Vinayak Kariappa Chettimada <vinayak.kariappa.chettimada@...>, "users@..." <users@...>
Cc: "devel@..." <devel@...>, Miles Louis Smith <miles.smith@...>
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-users] [Zephyr-devel] HCI Interface UART//USB

Hi Vinayak,

I have tried the command below but sub-make failed error occurred.

Regards,
Kavin Kumar