Date

bt_le_scan of node in Mesh network

Martin <ma@...>

Hi,
I am wondering if (and how) it is possible to fire off a bt_le_scan
(scan for nearby devices) from a Zephyr OS device which is a node in a
BLE mesh network at the same time.
From my current research I have found out that timing possibly is
important (and that Nordic provides a Timeslot API), but I did not
find a timing API or suchlike in the Zephyr OS documentation..

Could someone point me into the right direction?

Thanks!
Martin

Re: How to add GPS / location in Zephyr?

A PR is available now here:

All feedback welcome.