Date
shipable ...

Nicolas Pitre

... or the reason why I wish I could smash my keyboard with a 12-foot H-beam.

Accessibility wise, this shipable web interface thingy is a complete
abomination. Every of my attempts to get to test failure logs ended up
in a failure of its own. And recursive failure is not good.

Is there a way to bypass the web UI?

I found http://docs.shippable.com/ci/email-notifications/ which looked
promising. But that affects the entire project for everybody. All I want
is access to failure reports for my own commits without the dreaded web
UI.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Nicolas

Upcoming Event: Zephyr Project: APIs - Tue, 07/30/2019 9:00am-10:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Reminder: Zephyr Project: APIs

When: Tuesday, 30 July 2019, 9:00am to 10:00am, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://zoom.us/j/177647878

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16465588656,,177647878# or +16699006833,,177647878#
Or Telephone:
    Meeting ID: 177 647 878

API meeting: Agenda

This week we are focusing on finalizing the GPIO API which has been under discussion for a few weeks already.

Agenda:

- GPIO: Settle on API
* See: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/15611#issuecomment-512277583

if time permits:

- Sensor API: Update on progress if contributors present

Re: west 0.6.0rc1

Bolivar, Marti

Hi,

I’ve just tagged RC3. This includes some bug fixes and related features:

  • An optional “repo-path” project attribute to allow override the project’s “name” when forming the fetch URL, added to allow continue use of remotes under the new restriction that project names must be unique
  • A “west manifest –validate” command for checking the current manifest is OK, added along with other fixes for error handling in case of issues parsing the manifest

The release notes and documentation in https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/17714 are up to date.

Barring any showstoppers, this will be 0.6.0.