Date

Re: Error in setup zephyr toolchain

rahul tiwari

Hi supriti,
I think you are missing to set environment variable

Best Regards
Rahul

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019, 8:20 AM Supriti Shukla <supriti@...> wrote:

Hello ,

I am facing trouble while setting up the toolchain into my system.

While running cmake command for nrf52
I have encountered an error

"Are permission set correctly ?"
for below command
/zehyr/<somewhere in toolchain>arm-none-eabi/arm-none-eabi-gcc -- version

Something like that.
I have tried using several option for chmod +x , chmod 400 etc.

Do help me out from this error.

Regards,
Supriti Anju Shukla

Error in setup zephyr toolchain

Supriti Shukla <supriti@...>

Hello ,

I am facing trouble while setting up the toolchain into my system.

While running cmake command for nrf52
I have encountered an error

"Are permission set correctly ?"
for below command
/zehyr/<somewhere in toolchain>arm-none-eabi/arm-none-eabi-gcc -- version

Something like that.
I have tried using several option for chmod +x , chmod 400 etc.

Do help me out from this error.

Regards,
Supriti Anju Shukla

Re: shipable ...

Kumar Gala

On Jul 30, 2019, at 10:36 PM, Nicolas Pitre <npitre@...> wrote:

... or the reason why I wish I could smash my keyboard with a 12-foot H-beam.

Accessibility wise, this shipable web interface thingy is a complete
abomination. Every of my attempts to get to test failure logs ended up
in a failure of its own. And recursive failure is not good.

Is there a way to bypass the web UI?

I found http://docs.shippable.com/ci/email-notifications/ which looked
promising. But that affects the entire project for everybody. All I want
is access to failure reports for my own commits without the dreaded web
UI.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
No sure, but probably can ask on https://github.com/Shippable/support

- k

Re: Why is 'Sensor' a Peripheral in the API Reference?

Jennifer M Williams

@Andy Ross Thanks for the perspective. This is interesting. It does currently live under \zephyr\drivers with i2c, spi, gpio, etc. and is developed following a general driver API.

Also, the Zephyr Project API Reference is misleading…

“The sensor subsystem exposes an API to uniformly access sensor devices.”

https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/reference/peripherals/sensor.html