Joris Offouga

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for your quick reply, does it have to have a specific folder structure like for boards too? If yes which one ?

Le 05/09/2019 à 17:44, Bøe, Sebastian a écrit :
Yes,

you can add out-of-tree directories that contain CMakeLists.txt files that define zephyr libraries (like drivers), by doing

west build -b board_name . -- -DZEPHYR_EXTRA_MODULES<path_to_driver>

From: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org <devel@lists.zephyrproject.org> on behalf of Joris Offouga via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org <offougajoris=gmail.com@lists.zephyrproject.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2019 5:39:37 PM
To: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org
Cc: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] How to build external drivers

Hi all,

How to build external drivers with zephyr, like board with example :
west build -b board_name . -- -DBOARD=board_name
-DBOARD_ROOT=<path_to_board>.

is there a similar command for drivers?

Best regards,

Joris Offouga

Joris Offouga

Joris Offouga

Re: How to build external drivers

Sebastian Boe

[...]

Re: Dev-Review Meeting Agenda (Sept 5)

Peter A. Bigot

Discussing individual issues doesn't seem like an effective use of time, though discussing how issue assessments can be done offline and reviewed in summary form might be helpful.

But I'd like to get an understanding of what's going to be in 2.1 first.  E.g. updated GPIO is, updated controlled delay (timeout) API is.  Pinmux?  Other API changes?  Devicetree improvements?

Knowing the overall vision of how 2.1 improves the life of Zephyr users would impact what issues and existing PRs should be dusted off in order to reach that goal.

Peter

Upcoming Event: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting - Thu, 09/05/2019 8:00am-9:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Reminder: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting

When: Thursday, 5 September 2019, 8:00am to 9:00am, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://zoom.us/j/993312203

https://zoom.us/j/993312203

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,993312203# US (San Jose)