Date

Re: NRF52810

Miguel Wisintainer <tcpipchip@...>

Solved tks!

De: Bolivar, Marti <Marti.Bolivar@...>
Enviado: quarta-feira, 4 de setembro de 2019 20:30
Para: tcpipchip@... <tcpipchip@...>; Brett Preston <bpreston@...>; devel@... <devel@...>
Cc: devel@... <devel@...>
Assunto: Re: [Zephyr-devel] NRF52810

Hi,

" via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org"
<tcpipchip=hotmail.com@...> writes:

> Thank you Preston
>
> See attached team

It looks like Carles helped you out on Slack and your question was answered.

(Posting this just to track the status on this for people only watching
the ML.)

Marti

> After i compile successfully the beacon sample, i tried to burn with J-LINK to NRF52810  and nothing is detected in my scanner!
>
> [cid:4cf00658-f2bb-40c7-88b4-f51242b96dec]
> I choose the HEX
>
> Is there anything else that i forgot ?
>
> It´s a SKYLAB VG01 beacon that i am replacing the code!
>
> Thank you so much!
>

> ________________________________

Livre de vírus. www.avast.com.

Dev-Review Meeting Agenda (Sept 5)

Kumar Gala

This week we are going to use the dev-review meeting to work on the backlog of issues/enhancements/feature requests.

The idea here is to triage issues, close out one’s that we aren’t going to handle, try and see if there are some common areas we need to focus on for the 2.1 release.

I’ve asked Maureen to lead the call as I will not be able to make it.

Re: NRF52810

Bolivar, Marti

<tcpipchip=hotmail.com@lists.zephyrproject.org> writes:

[...]

bpreston@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:bpreston@linuxfoundation.org>

Re: Do not use west v0.6.1; upgrade to v0.6.2

Marc Herbert

it seems extremely serious, considering that west basically has one job (versioning).
One of those jobs that everyone needs but no one wants to do?

PS: versioning plus a bit more https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/guides/west/why.html

NRF52810

Miguel Wisintainer <tcpipchip@...>

Thank you Preston

See attached team

After i compile successfully the beacon sample, i tried to burn with J-LINK to NRF52810  and nothing is detected in my scanner!

I choose the HEX

Is there anything else that i forgot ?

It´s a SKYLAB VG01 beacon that i am replacing the code!

Thank you so much!

I am testing on Beacon example! Btw, will i need to use a softdevice (wich version) ? Or not necessary!
Thanks!

--
Brett Preston
Sr. Program Manager
The Linux Foundation
+1 (971) 303-9030

Re: Do not use west v0.6.1; upgrade to v0.6.2

Bolivar, Marti

"Youse, Charles via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org"
<charles.youse=intel.com@lists.zephyrproject.org> writes:

Hi Marti,

In spite of the fact that it doesn't cause data loss, it seems
extremely serious, considering that west basically has one job
(versioning).
I agree that it is a serious bug (see "high impact", below), and again,
I'm sorry for the lack of test coverage that led to it happening in the
first place. I'm grateful to the reporter for bringing it up.

Now that the hotfix is out in the 0.6.x branch, I'm going to be adding
regression testing. I do my best to make sure fixes get regression
tests.

Charles