Date

Re: question in zephyrproject

From: Bolivar, Marti <Marti.Bolivar@...>
Sent: 17 September 2019 21:35
To: Cufi, Carles <Carles.Cufi@...>;
allen@...
Cc: devel@...
Subject: RE: [Zephyr-devel] question in zephyrproject

"Cufi, Carles" <Carles.Cufi@...> writes:

Right, but that doesn’t require you to set PYTHONPATH, but to add that
dotlocal folder to your PATH.
See here:
https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/getting_started/index.html#pytho
n-and-pip
I don't think that's the issue here. Jaemin can run west, but west can't
import pykwalify. That's not a PATH (environment variable) issue, but a
sys.path (Python module search path) issue, I think, no?
He mentioned dependencies going to a dotlocal directory in his home, so I assumed he meant that the executable couldn't be found (since this is a very common case). Instead it was a Python module, so you are right. This is indeed about PYTHONPATH and not PATH in any case.