Date   

from 1.14 to 2.0.99 zephyr/ext/hal folders

alessandro.moroni@...
 

I'm trying to upgrade to last version of zephyr.

I cloned the 1.14 version, so upgraded to 2.0.0 with west and all worked fine.

Now i just upgrade with git cleaning the zephyr root, but i can't build my project
C:/Users/alemo/zephyrproject/zephyr/soc/arm/nxp_imx/rt/soc.h:18:10: fatal error: fsl_common.h: No such file or directory
 #include <fsl_common.h>
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I noticed that in a /zephyr/ext/hal/ a lot of folders has been deleted. I have my old zephyr folder and i restore "nxp" forlder, but the problem persists.
How can i build my project with the new version of zephyr?

Thanks

Alessandro.


Re: CMSISv2 and CONFIG_USERSPACE

Boie, Andrew P
 

No it is not currently compatible.

 

-Andrew

 

From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of baudiffred@...
Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 11:11 AM
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] CMSISv2 and CONFIG_USERSPACE

 

Is the CMSIS wrapper compatible with userspace tasks?  A cursory investigation reveals some static resources that are not available to user mode.

Regards,
Bryan


CMSISv2 and CONFIG_USERSPACE

baudiffred@...
 

Is the CMSIS wrapper compatible with userspace tasks?  A cursory investigation reveals some static resources that are not available to user mode.

Regards,
Bryan


Re: Announcing: mcuboot release 1.4.0-rc1

Bolivar, Marti
 

"Bolivar, Marti via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org"
<marti.bolivar=nordicsemi.no@lists.zephyrproject.org> writes:

"David Brown via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org"
<david.brown=linaro.org@lists.zephyrproject.org> writes:

Forwarding, as this is of interest to some Zephyr developers.
Replying with dev-mcuboot in CC.
... and again with that list in To:

We really need the zephyr list to stop munging the headers!

Thanks for this forward; I forgot to join that list when I switched
jobs.


----- Forwarded message from David Brown <david.brown@linaro.org> -----

Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 11:54:31 -0600
From: David Brown <david.brown@linaro.org>
To: dev-mcuboot@lists.runtime.co
Subject: Announcing: mcuboot release 1.4.0-rc1

I would like to announce the first release candidate for MCUboot
1.4.0-rc1.

https://github.com/JuulLabs-OSS/mcuboot/releases/tag/v1.4.0-rc1

## Version 1.4.0

The 1.4.0 release of MCUboot primarily adds support for multi-image
booting. With this release, MCUboot can manage two images that can be
updated independently. With this, it also supports additions to the
TLV that allow these dependencies to be specified.

Multi-image support adds backward-incompatible changes to the format
of the images: specifically adding support for protected TLV entries.
If multiple images and dependencies are not used, the images will be
compatible with previous releases of MCUboot.
It looks like this affects the image header, by replacing a padding
field in struct image_header with a new ih_protect_tlv_size field.

However, the ih_magic field value (0x96f3b83d) is still the same. If
this is meant to be incompatible, shouldn't that require a bump of the
magic number and therefore the MCUboot major version?

Thanks,
Marti


### About this release

- Fixed CVE-2019-5477. This fixes an issue with a dependency used in
the generation of the documentation on github.
- Numerous code cleanups and refactorings
- Documentation updates for multi-image features
- Update imgtool.py to support the new features

Contributors:

2 Andrzej Puzdrowski
1 Ben McCrea
1 Christian Skubich
24 David Brown
5 David Vincze
57 Fabio Utzig
3 Håkon Øye Amundsen
1 Marek Pieta
4 Marti Bolivar
1 Tamas Ban

----- End forwarded message -----


Re: Announcing: mcuboot release 1.4.0-rc1

Bolivar, Marti
 

"David Brown via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org"
<david.brown=linaro.org@lists.zephyrproject.org> writes:

Forwarding, as this is of interest to some Zephyr developers.
Replying with dev-mcuboot in CC. Thanks for this forward; I forgot to
join that list when I switched jobs.


----- Forwarded message from David Brown <david.brown@linaro.org> -----

Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 11:54:31 -0600
From: David Brown <david.brown@linaro.org>
To: dev-mcuboot@lists.runtime.co
Subject: Announcing: mcuboot release 1.4.0-rc1

I would like to announce the first release candidate for MCUboot
1.4.0-rc1.

https://github.com/JuulLabs-OSS/mcuboot/releases/tag/v1.4.0-rc1

## Version 1.4.0

The 1.4.0 release of MCUboot primarily adds support for multi-image
booting. With this release, MCUboot can manage two images that can be
updated independently. With this, it also supports additions to the
TLV that allow these dependencies to be specified.

Multi-image support adds backward-incompatible changes to the format
of the images: specifically adding support for protected TLV entries.
If multiple images and dependencies are not used, the images will be
compatible with previous releases of MCUboot.
It looks like this affects the image header, by replacing a padding
field in struct image_header with a new ih_protect_tlv_size field.

However, the ih_magic field value (0x96f3b83d) is still the same. If
this is meant to be incompatible, shouldn't that require a bump of the
magic number and therefore the MCUboot major version?

Thanks,
Marti


### About this release

- Fixed CVE-2019-5477. This fixes an issue with a dependency used in
the generation of the documentation on github.
- Numerous code cleanups and refactorings
- Documentation updates for multi-image features
- Update imgtool.py to support the new features

Contributors:

2 Andrzej Puzdrowski
1 Ben McCrea
1 Christian Skubich
24 David Brown
5 David Vincze
57 Fabio Utzig
3 Håkon Øye Amundsen
1 Marek Pieta
4 Marti Bolivar
1 Tamas Ban

----- End forwarded message -----


Announcing: mcuboot release 1.4.0-rc1

David Brown
 

Forwarding, as this is of interest to some Zephyr developers.

----- Forwarded message from David Brown <david.brown@linaro.org> -----

Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 11:54:31 -0600
From: David Brown <david.brown@linaro.org>
To: dev-mcuboot@lists.runtime.co
Subject: Announcing: mcuboot release 1.4.0-rc1

I would like to announce the first release candidate for MCUboot
1.4.0-rc1.

https://github.com/JuulLabs-OSS/mcuboot/releases/tag/v1.4.0-rc1

## Version 1.4.0

The 1.4.0 release of MCUboot primarily adds support for multi-image
booting. With this release, MCUboot can manage two images that can be
updated independently. With this, it also supports additions to the
TLV that allow these dependencies to be specified.

Multi-image support adds backward-incompatible changes to the format
of the images: specifically adding support for protected TLV entries.
If multiple images and dependencies are not used, the images will be
compatible with previous releases of MCUboot.

### About this release

- Fixed CVE-2019-5477. This fixes an issue with a dependency used in
the generation of the documentation on github.
- Numerous code cleanups and refactorings
- Documentation updates for multi-image features
- Update imgtool.py to support the new features

Contributors:

2 Andrzej Puzdrowski
1 Ben McCrea
1 Christian Skubich
24 David Brown
5 David Vincze
57 Fabio Utzig
3 Håkon Øye Amundsen
1 Marek Pieta
4 Marti Bolivar
1 Tamas Ban

----- End forwarded message -----


Upcoming Event: Zephyr Project: APIs - Tue, 10/08/2019 9:00am-10:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <devel@...>
 

Reminder: Zephyr Project: APIs

When: Tuesday, 8 October 2019, 9:00am to 10:00am, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://zoom.us/j/177647878

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: devel@...

Description: Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/177647878

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16465588656,,177647878# or +16699006833,,177647878# 
Or Telephone:
    Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): 
        US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free) or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free)
    Meeting ID: 177 647 878
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=ioAR9GK1OE5LkN1ojt-heTCl7yPcJrhY


 Live meeting minutes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lv-8B5QE2m4FjBcvfqAXFIgQfW5oz6306zJ7GIZIWCk/edit?usp=sharing


Re: Zephyr 1.14.1 tagged

Kinder, David B <david.b.kinder@...>
 

PR #19669 submitted yesterday. 

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/19669

-- david kinder

On Oct 8, 2019, at 8:17 AM, David Leach <david.leach@...> wrote:

It looks like we need a PR to master to change doc/config.py to reference 1.14.1



-----Original Message-----
From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of Nashif, Anas via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2019 6:50 PM
To: Pushpal Sidhu <psidhu.devel@...>; Herbert, Marc <marc.herbert@...>
Cc: devel@...
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Zephyr 1.14.1 tagged

The 1.14.1 docs are here: https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.zephyrproject.org%2F1.14.1%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7Cdavid.leach%40nxp.com%7Cb7ffa9a6fe564d275b3108d74b812a98%7C686ea1d3bc2b4c6fa92cd99c5c301635%7C0%7C0%7C637060890450230743&amp;sdata=TYjwrnp3G5ZUDXCUzkI2fHoEO9LzYlZKVsWXYfIdjig%3D&amp;reserved=0

We still need to update the indexes everywhere to point to the new dot release.

David, where should this be changed? (show 1.14.1 instead of 1.14.0)

Anas

On 07/10/2019, 14:15, "Pushpal Sidhu" <psidhu.devel@...> wrote:

   Hi Marc,

   On 10/7/19, Herbert, Marc <marc.herbert@...> wrote:
Extremely useful workaround:

https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fzephyrproject-rtos%2Fzephyr%2Fcommits%2Fv1.14-branch&amp;data=02%7C01%7Cdavid.leach%40nxp.com%7Cb7ffa9a6fe564d275b3108d74b812a98%7C686ea1d3bc2b4c6fa92cd99c5c301635%7C0%7C0%7C637060890450240744&amp;sdata=MuqVMitpDPV9EqwB%2BSlZx2q8bYoqE5dG7H%2FqjBZ8ynI%3D&amp;reserved=0
 \-> https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fzephyrproject-rtos%2Fzephyr%2Fpull%2F19639&amp;data=02%7C01%7Cdavid.leach%40nxp.com%7Cb7ffa9a6fe564d275b3108d74b812a98%7C686ea1d3bc2b4c6fa92cd99c5c301635%7C0%7C0%7C637060890450240744&amp;sdata=FkCZ93njBDrVVoJ%2FJWhEApfowCi6aytb3wDB75b42%2BU%3D&amp;reserved=0

\->https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbuilds.zephyrproject.org%2Fzephyrproject-rtos%2Fzephyr%2F19639%2Fdocs%2Findex.html&amp;data=02%7C01%7Cdavid.leach%40nxp.com%7Cb7ffa9a6fe564d275b3108d74b812a98%7C686ea1d3bc2b4c6fa92cd99c5c301635%7C0%7C0%7C637060890450240744&amp;sdata=OgD54lejCrbAY6wzdBy8CHT8KQ1bSdDYM7%2BnvCOi%2Fys%3D&amp;reserved=0

This works for any pull request! I don't whether this is documented, I
sort-of "reverse-engineer" the link every time I need it.

Ideally the "All checks have passed" section would link directly to it.

   That's awesome and useful, thanks!

   - Pushpal









Re: Zephyr 1.14.1 tagged

David Leach
 

It looks like we need a PR to master to change doc/config.py to reference 1.14.1

-----Original Message-----
From: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org <devel@lists.zephyrproject.org> On Behalf Of Nashif, Anas via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2019 6:50 PM
To: Pushpal Sidhu <psidhu.devel@gmail.com>; Herbert, Marc <marc.herbert@intel.com>
Cc: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Zephyr 1.14.1 tagged

The 1.14.1 docs are here: https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.zephyrproject.org%2F1.14.1%2F&;data=02%7C01%7Cdavid.leach%40nxp.com%7Cb7ffa9a6fe564d275b3108d74b812a98%7C686ea1d3bc2b4c6fa92cd99c5c301635%7C0%7C0%7C637060890450230743&amp;sdata=TYjwrnp3G5ZUDXCUzkI2fHoEO9LzYlZKVsWXYfIdjig%3D&amp;reserved=0

We still need to update the indexes everywhere to point to the new dot release.

David, where should this be changed? (show 1.14.1 instead of 1.14.0)

Anas

On 07/10/2019, 14:15, "Pushpal Sidhu" <psidhu.devel@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Marc,

On 10/7/19, Herbert, Marc <marc.herbert@intel.com> wrote:
> Extremely useful workaround:
>
> https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fzephyrproject-rtos%2Fzephyr%2Fcommits%2Fv1.14-branch&;data=02%7C01%7Cdavid.leach%40nxp.com%7Cb7ffa9a6fe564d275b3108d74b812a98%7C686ea1d3bc2b4c6fa92cd99c5c301635%7C0%7C0%7C637060890450240744&amp;sdata=MuqVMitpDPV9EqwB%2BSlZx2q8bYoqE5dG7H%2FqjBZ8ynI%3D&amp;reserved=0
> \-> https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fzephyrproject-rtos%2Fzephyr%2Fpull%2F19639&;data=02%7C01%7Cdavid.leach%40nxp.com%7Cb7ffa9a6fe564d275b3108d74b812a98%7C686ea1d3bc2b4c6fa92cd99c5c301635%7C0%7C0%7C637060890450240744&amp;sdata=FkCZ93njBDrVVoJ%2FJWhEApfowCi6aytb3wDB75b42%2BU%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> \->https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbuilds.zephyrproject.org%2Fzephyrproject-rtos%2Fzephyr%2F19639%2Fdocs%2Findex.html&;data=02%7C01%7Cdavid.leach%40nxp.com%7Cb7ffa9a6fe564d275b3108d74b812a98%7C686ea1d3bc2b4c6fa92cd99c5c301635%7C0%7C0%7C637060890450240744&amp;sdata=OgD54lejCrbAY6wzdBy8CHT8KQ1bSdDYM7%2BnvCOi%2Fys%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> This works for any pull request! I don't whether this is documented, I
> sort-of "reverse-engineer" the link every time I need it.
>
> Ideally the "All checks have passed" section would link directly to it.

That's awesome and useful, thanks!

- Pushpal


API meeting: Agenda

Carles Cufi
 

Hi all,

This week we will look at:

- GPIO: Update on progress
- Look at the PRs with driver conversion
- Check the timeline
- Debouncing: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/19649
- Legacy interrupt config: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/19552
- Workaround proposed: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/19553

- Sensor API: Update on progress (if the involved parties are present)

Additional items in the "Triage" column in the GitHub project may be discussed if time permits.
If you want an item included in the meeting, please add it to the GitHub project.

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/wiki/Zephyr-Committee-and-Working-Group-Meetings#zephyr-api-discussion
https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/projects/18
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lv-8B5QE2m4FjBcvfqAXFIgQfW5oz6306zJ7GIZIWCk/edit

Regards,

Carles


Re: DATA_DTCM and NETWORKING Hello World

Jukka Rissanen
 

Hi Alessandro,

could you create github issue about the slowness of the networking
stack, we can then discuss more about the issue there.


Cheers,
Jukka



On Thu, 2019-10-03 at 04:06 -0700, alessandro.moroni@studio.unibo.it
wrote:
Hello, thanks for the reply.

I can't compile with CONFIG_DATA_OCRAM (I guess because I'm using
version 2.0.0 and not the last of Zephyr). I will try to update it
but my main problem is another.

My final goal is a comparison between my bare-metal webserver (using
raw lwip + mbedtls) and a webserver created with Zephyr (using
sockets).

I don't understand why the bare-metal version is much faster than the
zephyr version. The example "samples/net/sockets/dumb_http_server"
takes about 350ms to serve a request. I thought it was because of the
external SDRAM but using it in my bare metal, the performance doesn't
drop so much.

In the bare-metal version, HTTP requests are much faster than HTTPS
(as I expected).
On Zephyr, HTTP requests take 350ms while HTTPS are very variable but
often they are even less than 350ms! (I can't explain the reason).

Do you have any idea of the reason?

I apologize for the off-topic, if it is a problem I will create a
different discussion.

Best Regards,
Alessandro.


Re: Power Management

Adam Podogrocki
 

Stefan, Erwan

thank you for your feedback

Cheers,
Adam

On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 17:36, Erwan Gouriou <erwan.gouriou@...> wrote:
Hi Adam,

We've started to push briks to enable power management on STM32.
Two first PRs are:
- https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/18582 that enable LPTIMER to enable a tick source in sleep states.
- https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/14066 that provides a first power management driver

This work, limited to L4 series for now, has limitations but allowed to have a sense of what will be required in order to provide a more complete power management solution. For now, main know limitations are:
- Limited to fixed clock (HSI, ..) since there is no way right now to restart PLL after sleep more
- GPIO low power is not handled, nor other peripheral PM management is available.
- No generic way to set up wake up source

I plan to create an umbrella ticket to draw a roadmap and list implemented tickets and next steps.
Also we're looking all work that has been done on timers that are likely to be of interest on that path.

Hope this gives you a better idea of what is available.

Cheers
Erwan

On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 15:21, Adam Podogrocki <a.podogrocki@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am looking forward to some description or a hint how to utilize Power Management in STM32L0/L4 MCU family. System will work in power constraint environment. I've seen some HAL based approaches. Just wonder if Zephyr can provide similar functionality.

Are samples like "boards->nrf52->power_mgr" or "subsys->power->device_pm" all I need to investigate?

I will appreciate some general overview.

Regards,
Adam


Re: Zephyr 1.14.1 tagged

Nashif, Anas
 

The 1.14.1 docs are here: https://docs.zephyrproject.org/1.14.1/

We still need to update the indexes everywhere to point to the new dot release.

David, where should this be changed? (show 1.14.1 instead of 1.14.0)

Anas

On 07/10/2019, 14:15, "Pushpal Sidhu" <psidhu.devel@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Marc,

On 10/7/19, Herbert, Marc <marc.herbert@intel.com> wrote:
> Extremely useful workaround:
>
> https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/commits/v1.14-branch
> \-> https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/19639
>
> \->https://builds.zephyrproject.org/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/19639/docs/index.html
>
> This works for any pull request! I don't whether this is documented, I
> sort-of "reverse-engineer" the link every time I need it.
>
> Ideally the "All checks have passed" section would link directly to it.

That's awesome and useful, thanks!

- Pushpal


Re: Zephyr 1.14.1 tagged

Pushpal Sidhu
 

Hi Marc,

On 10/7/19, Herbert, Marc <marc.herbert@intel.com> wrote:
Extremely useful workaround:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/commits/v1.14-branch
\-> https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/19639

\->https://builds.zephyrproject.org/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/19639/docs/index.html

This works for any pull request! I don't whether this is documented, I
sort-of "reverse-engineer" the link every time I need it.

Ideally the "All checks have passed" section would link directly to it.
That's awesome and useful, thanks!

- Pushpal


Re: Zephyr 1.14.1 tagged

Marc Herbert
 


This is great, thank you. I had a question on the documentation - I
can't seem to find the 1.14.1 docs. I see
https://docs.zephyrproject.org/1.14.0/, just no 1.14.1. Is the 1.14.0
documentation recent with 1.14.1, or will new documentation be coming
soon?

Extremely useful workaround:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/commits/v1.14-branch
\-> https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/19639
\->https://builds.zephyrproject.org/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/19639/docs/index.html

This works for any pull request! I don't whether this is documented, I
sort-of "reverse-engineer" the link every time I need it.

Ideally the "All checks have passed" section would link directly to it.


Re: Zephyr 1.14.1 tagged

Pushpal Sidhu
 

Hi Anas,

On 10/6/19, Nashif, Anas <anas.nashif@intel.com> wrote:
Hi,
We are pleased to announce that we have tagged the first 1.14 maintenance
release with fixes, as well as Bluetooth
qualification listings for the Bluetooth protocol stack included in Zephyr.

All details and the list of bugs that have been fixed in this release are
available here:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/releases/tag/zephyr-v1.14.1


Thank you everyone who participated creating this release.

Regards,
Anas
This is great, thank you. I had a question on the documentation - I
can't seem to find the 1.14.1 docs. I see
https://docs.zephyrproject.org/1.14.0/, just no 1.14.1. Is the 1.14.0
documentation recent with 1.14.1, or will new documentation be coming
soon?

Thanks,
- Pushpal


Re: Power Management

Erwan Gouriou
 

Hi Adam,

We've started to push briks to enable power management on STM32.
Two first PRs are:
- https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/18582 that enable LPTIMER to enable a tick source in sleep states.
- https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/14066 that provides a first power management driver

This work, limited to L4 series for now, has limitations but allowed to have a sense of what will be required in order to provide a more complete power management solution. For now, main know limitations are:
- Limited to fixed clock (HSI, ..) since there is no way right now to restart PLL after sleep more
- GPIO low power is not handled, nor other peripheral PM management is available.
- No generic way to set up wake up source

I plan to create an umbrella ticket to draw a roadmap and list implemented tickets and next steps.
Also we're looking all work that has been done on timers that are likely to be of interest on that path.

Hope this gives you a better idea of what is available.

Cheers
Erwan


On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 15:21, Adam Podogrocki <a.podogrocki@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am looking forward to some description or a hint how to utilize Power Management in STM32L0/L4 MCU family. System will work in power constraint environment. I've seen some HAL based approaches. Just wonder if Zephyr can provide similar functionality.

Are samples like "boards->nrf52->power_mgr" or "subsys->power->device_pm" all I need to investigate?

I will appreciate some general overview.

Regards,
Adam


Power Management

Adam Podogrocki
 

Hi everyone,

I am looking forward to some description or a hint how to utilize Power Management in STM32L0/L4 MCU family. System will work in power constraint environment. I've seen some HAL based approaches. Just wonder if Zephyr can provide similar functionality.

Are samples like "boards->nrf52->power_mgr" or "subsys->power->device_pm" all I need to investigate?

I will appreciate some general overview.

Regards,
Adam


Zephyr 1.14.1 tagged

Nashif, Anas
 

Hi,

We are pleased to announce that we have tagged the first 1.14 maintenance release with fixes, as well as Bluetooth
qualification listings for the Bluetooth protocol stack included in Zephyr.

 

All details and the list of bugs that have been fixed in this release are available here:

 

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/releases/tag/zephyr-v1.14.1

 

 

Thank you everyone who participated creating this release.

 

Regards,

Anas

 


Re: PR #17628: sys_heap benchmarks?

Christopher Friedt
 



On Sat., Oct. 5, 2019, 10:24 a.m. Andy Ross, <andrew.j.ross@...> wrote:
This hasn't merged yet and was never the backend for malloc() or
k_mem_pool, are you pulling it locally and writing code to its internal API?

Oh weird - I was on the developer call last week and everyone agreed it would be merged. Is there a merge window then?


Have you tried a simple git bisect over your tree to look for other
culprits?

I have but no luck so far.

In any case, are there some benchmarks available for it?

Thanks,

C

1661 - 1680 of 8035