Date
Re: ELC-E Zephyr Multiimage BoF - Bob Build Tool

Bolivar, Marti

"Jan Kloetzke via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org"
<jan=kloetzke.net@...> writes:

Hi Kumar,

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 02:05:36AM -0500, Kumar Gala wrote:

On Oct 29, 2019, at 5:08 AM, jan@... wrote:

Hi,

I think the https://github.com/BobBuildTool/bob-example-embedded
example is the most interesting one to the Zephyr community (even
though it's using FreeRTOS+Linux at the moment).

If you guys have a particular example that already builds multiple
dependent Zephyr images then we can try to setup some Bob recipes
that builds the same thing...

/Jan
You can take a look at the open-amp sample, it creates 2 zephyr images:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/tree/master/samples/subsys/ipc/openamp
I'm currently preparing some recipes. It will post them with some
instructions how to build in the next days once I got it working...
Sounds great!

Please be aware of this in that case:

It would be good to see a solution that doesn't have this issue.

Re: Need help in implementing a IPv4 based multicast listener application #networking #samples

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 10:16:04 +0200
"Jukka Rissanen" <jukka.rissanen@...> wrote:

Hi Giri,
currently we have multicast group support only implemented for IPv6.
It would not be a big task to implement mcast listener support for
IPv4 if you want to do that. As always, patches are welcome.
For reference, there already exists a ticket for this feature:
https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/2336 , so
interested parties are welcome to "watch" it to stay in loop on updates
and/or coordinate work.

Cheers,Jukka
On Tue, 2019-10-29 at 22:54 -0700, giriprasad@... wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to implement IPv4 based multicast listener application.
Please let me know, if there are any sample applications in Zephyr
that involve joining to a multicast group and listening on a port.

Thanks & Regards,
Giri.

Re: support BT 4.2 for 51824

Carles Cufi

Hi Tommy,

It really depends on which features you want from 4.2, but Zephyr 1.14 technically supports Bluetooth 4.2 on the nRF51.

Carles