Date

Cancelled Event: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting - Thursday, 2 January 2020 #cal-cancelled

Cancelled: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, 2 January 2020
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/993312203

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/993312203

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,993312203# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,993312203# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 877 369 0926 US Toll-free
        +1 855 880 1246 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 993 312 203

Cancelled Event: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting - Thursday, 26 December 2019 #cal-cancelled

Cancelled: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, 26 December 2019
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/993312203

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/993312203

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,993312203# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,993312203# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 877 369 0926 US Toll-free
        +1 855 880 1246 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 993 312 203

Cancelled Event: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting - Thursday, 19 December 2019 #cal-cancelled

Cancelled: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, 19 December 2019
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/993312203

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/993312203

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,993312203# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,993312203# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 877 369 0926 US Toll-free
        +1 855 880 1246 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 993 312 203

Zephyr 2.1 Released

David Leach

Hi,

We are excited to announce the release of Zephyr RTOS version 2.1.0!

Major enhancements with this release include (but are not limited to):

  • Normalized APIs across all architectures.
  • Expanded support for ARMv6-M architecture.
  • Added support for numerous new boards and shields.
  • Added numerous new drivers and sensors.
  • Added new TCP stack implementation (experimental).
  • Added BLE support on Vega platform (experimental).
  • Memory size improvements to Bluetooth host stack.

The detailed release notes can be found here:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/releases/tag/zephyr-v2.1.0

I would like to thank the community members who contributed to this release. In total 219 contributors provided PRs in the development of 2.1 with a total of 350+ community members providing issues, PRs, and comments. It has taken a lot of hard work from everyone in the Zephyr community!

Starting now, the tree is open for new features targeting 2.2 release, which is tentatively scheduled for February 28th 2020.

Thank you again,

David Leach

David Leach

NXP Semiconductors

phone: +1.210.241.6761

Email: david.leach@...

libstdc++ / thread safety

Markus

Dear all,

as I can't find any extensions to GCC for Zephyr, I am wondering if C++ / strings can already be used safely on Zephyr?

Please have a look at the "Porting to New Hardware or Operating Systems" section of libstdc++

https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/manual/internals.html#internals.thread_safety

Best Regards
Markus

Re: bt_gatt_is_subscribed - any examples?

Lawrence King

Adding devel@... to the email address.

Lawrence King

Principal Developer