Date   

Re: Patch contribution tips

Jennifer M Williams
 

Hi Raúl,

 

Thanks for your contribution! Welcome to the community. Please take a look at this information on the project docs https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/contribute/index.html. Sounds like you would be interested in using Twister to run many of the tests the CI system runs.

 

I encourage others to reply as well, but I had a minute to drop in with something hoping to get you going.

 

Cheers!

Jen

 

From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of Raúl Sánchez Siles
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 12:06 PM
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Patch contribution tips

 

  Hello:

 

  I have dared to create my first contribution [1]. Unfortunately I think there are some missing bits I would need to figure out somewhere. I took a look at the documentation and did my best, but still some gaps are left to me to fill in.

 

[1] https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/33642 

 

  For this particular PR, the patch compliance check fails because I copied verbatim the error I tried to fix and some of the commit lines are longer than what is recommended and hence the check fails due to warnings. My first question is whether this kind of warnings are tolerated (for the PR to succeed) and if is there a way to hint the compliance checker to overlook such a case.

 

  For the above PR, I think the changes are simple enough but in case I happen to go with more intrusive changes I would like to know if there is a way to run the complete set of zephyr tests locally somehow. In other words the whole test set contained under the tests/ directory in the greatest possible extension, including all possible archs, boards, etc, ... (if this is possible at all). Perhaps you already do something like this automatically as part of the global CI pipeline.

 

  Lastly, if you have some more relevant tips about contribution I would like to read them.

 

  Best regards,

 

--

Raúl Sánchez Siles

 

SW Engineer

 

K-LAGAN EID


Patch contribution tips

Raúl Sánchez Siles
 

  Hello:

 

  I have dared to create my first contribution [1]. Unfortunately I think there are some missing bits I would need to figure out somewhere. I took a look at the documentation and did my best, but still some gaps are left to me to fill in.

 

[1] https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/33642 


  For this particular PR, the patch compliance check fails because I copied verbatim the error I tried to fix and some of the commit lines are longer than what is recommended and hence the check fails due to warnings. My first question is whether this kind of warnings are tolerated (for the PR to succeed) and if is there a way to hint the compliance checker to overlook such a case.

 

  For the above PR, I think the changes are simple enough but in case I happen to go with more intrusive changes I would like to know if there is a way to run the complete set of zephyr tests locally somehow. In other words the whole test set contained under the tests/ directory in the greatest possible extension, including all possible archs, boards, etc, ... (if this is possible at all). Perhaps you already do something like this automatically as part of the global CI pipeline.


  Lastly, if you have some more relevant tips about contribution I would like to read them.

 

  Best regards,


--

Raúl Sánchez Siles


SW Engineer


K-LAGAN EID


Zephyr Project: APIs - Tue, 03/23/2021 4:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <devel@...>
 

Reminder: Zephyr Project: APIs

When: Tuesday, 23 March 2021, 4:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: devel@...

Description:

Meeting decisions/discussions in their respective PRs, tracked here: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/projects/18


________________________________________________________________________________
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 317 990 129#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________


Re: API meeting: agenda

Carles Cufi
 

Reminder that the meeting will take place at 17h CET, so an hour earlier than usual, due to the switch to summer time in the US.

Carles

-----Original Message-----
From: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org <devel@lists.zephyrproject.org> On
Behalf Of Carles Cufi via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 23 March 2021 15:42
To: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] API meeting: agenda

Additional item:

- Add I2S driver for LPC devices
- PR:
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.c
om%2Fzephyrproject-
rtos%2Fzephyr%2Fpull%2F32054&amp;data=04%7C01%7Ccarles.cufi%40nordicsemi.n
o%7Cfdea70aa8a46402747c808d8ee09e7af%7C28e5afa2bf6f419a8cf6b31c6e9e5e8d%7C
0%7C0%7C637521073596974703%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJ
QIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=9PCNl4POyGnY4
XXQ54A05BlRMZ%2FfslrmndJ6BWiAUUE%3D&amp;reserved=0

Carles

-----Original Message-----
From: Cufi, Carles
Sent: 23 March 2021 15:17
To: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: API meeting: agenda

Hi all,

Agenda for today:

- ENOSYS vs ENOTSUP
- PR:
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.c
om%2Fzephyrproject-
rtos%2Fzephyr%2Fpull%2F31816&amp;data=04%7C01%7Ccarles.cufi%40nordicsemi.n
o%7Cfdea70aa8a46402747c808d8ee09e7af%7C28e5afa2bf6f419a8cf6b31c6e9e5e8d%7C
0%7C0%7C637521073596974703%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJ
QIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=jEDVQJ%2BGl58
u3VCxiT3ywHKeU2wgbQ%2Bul2MvwO1ZbFc%3D&amp;reserved=0

- Pinctrl
- Issue:
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.c
om%2Fzephyrproject-
rtos%2Fzephyr%2Fissues%2F22748&amp;data=04%7C01%7Ccarles.cufi%40nordicsemi
.no%7Cfdea70aa8a46402747c808d8ee09e7af%7C28e5afa2bf6f419a8cf6b31c6e9e5e8d%
7C0%7C0%7C637521073596984690%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiL
CJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=Mbwv8yh2mNg
mgT6SGLsnny1XDnRnu9y6aA%2Byohuk%2BbA%3D&amp;reserved=0


If you have additional items please let me know.

Teams link:
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fteams.mi
crosoft.com%2Fl%2Fmeetup-
&amp;data=04%7C01%7Ccarles.cufi%40nordicsemi.no%7Cfdea70aa8a46402747c808d8
ee09e7af%7C28e5afa2bf6f419a8cf6b31c6e9e5e8d%7C0%7C0%7C637521073596984690%7
CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWw
iLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=P0lLsdryM4K6HEdgnT%2BAkx8Zeu0BD2L0O63g3w3
91J4%3D&amp;reserved=0
join/19%3ameeting_NWU2MjZlYWEtZDcwMi00MWQzLTgwMjEtNDdkYjQwMjBjMmFj%40threa
d.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22af0096d9-700c-411a-b795-
b3dd7122bad2%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22841a7c92-7816-4faf-9887-
5e334e88f6d8%22%7d

https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flists.ze
phyrproject.org%2Fg%2Fdevel%2Fcalendar&amp;data=04%7C01%7Ccarles.cufi%40no
rdicsemi.no%7Cfdea70aa8a46402747c808d8ee09e7af%7C28e5afa2bf6f419a8cf6b31c6
e9e5e8d%7C0%7C0%7C637521073596984690%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wL
jAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=1jn
0GM6myevRQxpzQnqctCRT6TmF%2F2KcnyY0AmDJXac%3D&amp;reserved=0
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.c
om%2Fzephyrproject-
rtos%2Fzephyr%2Fprojects%2F18&amp;data=04%7C01%7Ccarles.cufi%40nordicsemi.
no%7Cfdea70aa8a46402747c808d8ee09e7af%7C28e5afa2bf6f419a8cf6b31c6e9e5e8d%7
C0%7C0%7C637521073596984690%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLC
JQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=RcQf6q814pkY
DOXCwsns%2BsBJ%2FyzFgCPKOf%2BiAnhSFis%3D&amp;reserved=0

Regards,

Carles



Re: API meeting: agenda

Carles Cufi
 

Additional item:

- Add I2S driver for LPC devices
- PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/32054

Carles

-----Original Message-----
From: Cufi, Carles
Sent: 23 March 2021 15:17
To: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: API meeting: agenda

Hi all,

Agenda for today:

- ENOSYS vs ENOTSUP
- PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/31816

- Pinctrl
- Issue: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/22748


If you have additional items please let me know.

Teams link: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-
join/19%3ameeting_NWU2MjZlYWEtZDcwMi00MWQzLTgwMjEtNDdkYjQwMjBjMmFj%40threa
d.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22af0096d9-700c-411a-b795-
b3dd7122bad2%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22841a7c92-7816-4faf-9887-
5e334e88f6d8%22%7d

https://lists.zephyrproject.org/g/devel/calendar
https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/projects/18

Regards,

Carles


API meeting: agenda

Carles Cufi
 


Re: bq2415x driver

Kumar Gala
 

I’d suggest make it a single pull request and we can make comments on the PR if it should be split.

- k

On Mar 23, 2021, at 1:26 AM, Filip Primožić <filip.primozic@greyp.com> wrote:

Yes, for sure. My goal is to always have a full functionality of the driver.

I have one question for you though. Right now, this driver is relatively big (cca 700 lines of code). Should this be one pull request or is it too big? If it is too big, how do we split it?

Best,
Filip
From: Kumar Gala <kumar.gala@linaro.org>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 7:40 PM
To: Filip Primožić <filip.primozic@greyp.com>
Cc: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org <devel@lists.zephyrproject.org>
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] bq2415x driver



On Mar 22, 2021, at 11:11 AM, Filip Primožić <filip.primozic@greyp.com> wrote:

Hello,

slack discussion people have pointed me to this email. I am working on a project which includes bq24155 battery charger, and since there is none in Zephyr repository yet, I taught of adding one. It will be a general bq2415x.c file. Do I have a green light for this?
Are you willing to support updates that might be needed for this driver?

- k


Re: bq2415x driver

Filip Primožić <filip.primozic@...>
 

Yes, for sure. My goal is to always have a full functionality of the driver. 

I have one question for you though. Right now, this driver is relatively big (cca 700 lines of code). Should this be one pull request or is it too big? If it is too big, how do we split it?

Best,
Filip


From: Kumar Gala <kumar.gala@...>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 7:40 PM
To: Filip Primožić <filip.primozic@...>
Cc: devel@... <devel@...>
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] bq2415x driver
 


> On Mar 22, 2021, at 11:11 AM, Filip Primožić <filip.primozic@...> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> slack discussion people have pointed me to this email. I am working on a project which includes bq24155 battery charger, and since there is none in Zephyr repository yet, I taught of adding one. It will be a general bq2415x.c file. Do I have a green light for this?

Are you willing to support updates that might be needed for this driver?

- k


Re: bq2415x driver

Kumar Gala
 

On Mar 22, 2021, at 11:11 AM, Filip Primožić <filip.primozic@greyp.com> wrote:

Hello,

slack discussion people have pointed me to this email. I am working on a project which includes bq24155 battery charger, and since there is none in Zephyr repository yet, I taught of adding one. It will be a general bq2415x.c file. Do I have a green light for this?
Are you willing to support updates that might be needed for this driver?

- k


bq2415x driver

Filip Primožić <filip.primozic@...>
 

Hello, 

slack discussion people have pointed me to this email. I am working on a project which includes bq24155 battery charger, and since there is none in Zephyr repository yet, I taught of adding one. It will be a general bq2415x.c file. Do I have a green light for this?

Thanks,
Filip


Zephyr: Toolchain Working Group - Mon, 03/22/2021 #cal-notice

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Zephyr: Toolchain Working Group

When:
Monday, 22 March 2021
3:00pm to 4:00pm
(GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 682 738 030#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
 
 


Zephyr: Toolchain Working Group - Mon, 03/22/2021 3:00pm-4:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <devel@...>
 

Reminder: Zephyr: Toolchain Working Group

When: Monday, 22 March 2021, 3:00pm to 4:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: Torsten Rasmussen

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 682 738 030#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
 
 


should CONFIG_USERSPACE with CONFIG_INIT_STACKS init the private stacks?

Phil Erwin Jr
 

Just noticed on my ARM Cortex-R4 build, that when building with CONFIG_USERSPACE enabled, along with CONFIG_INIT_STACKS, the private stacks are not pre-initialized.  The user stacks are indeed init'ed to 0xaaaaaaaa. 

I don't see the initialization in other architectures, either, so if I'm overlooking it, could someone point me to an example.

If not being done, is there a reason why we cannot?

Phil


Re: Cannot build "mesh" sample into #nRF52810 emulating with #nRF52 DK #nrf52810 #nrf52 #bluetoothmesh

Trond Snekvik
 

Hi, 

The Bluetooth Mesh sample in the default configuration simply doesn't fit on the nRF52810, unfortunately.
There are a couple of config files in this sample that are designed to fit on memory constrained devices though.
The nrf51_qfaa.conf config file, for instance, is built for a device with much less ram and flash than nRF52810.
You can either pass that directly to west with the -DCONF_FILE argument, like this:

west build -p -b nrf52dk_nrf52810 -- -DCONF_FILE=nrf51_qfaa.conf

or copy the contents of this file to a prj_nrf52dk_nrf52810.conf file and run your original command.
The nrf51_qfaa.conf file is probably a bit overkill though, so you can compare its contents with prj.conf, and see if you can find some middle ground that includes the feature set you'd like.

Trond


From: devel@... <devel@...> on behalf of david.heng via lists.zephyrproject.org <david.heng=smile.fr@...>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2021 14:20
To: devel@... <devel@...>
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Cannot build "mesh" sample into #nRF52810 emulating with #nRF52 DK #bluetoothmesh
 
Hello everyone !

I am using the nRF52DK board to emulate the nRF52810, I succeed in running some samples like "blinky", "hello_world" or "beacon" in the path zephyrproject/zephyr/samples/bluetooth.

However, I cannot build the sample "mesh" which is in the same path as "beacon", because of an overflowing with 'FLASH' and 'SRAM'.


OS : Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Toolchain : Zephyr SDK 0.12.3

Command I used :
west build -p -b nrf52dk_nrf52810 samples/bluetooth/mesh

Output :


I tried to modify the "prj.conf" file, but even if I disabled some not essential configurations, I still have an overflow with the 'SRAM'. My main goal is to use an nRF52810 as an end-device inside my mesh network.

Is there any kind of solution ?

Best regards

David HENG


NRF52840 BLE DFU OTA - Please help

reniervdw1@...
 

Hi,

I'm using Zephyr for my nrf52840 BLE project. How can a BLE OTA DFU be implemented on an existing project eg peripheral_lbs. The idea is to use nrf connect for the OTA updates. Thanks

Regards
Renier


NRF52840 BLE DFU OTA - Please help

reniervdw1@...
 

Hi,

I'm using Zephyr for my nrf52840 BLE project. How can a BLE OTA DFU be implemented on an existing project eg peripheral_lbs. The idea is to use nrf connect for the OTA updates. Thanks

Regards
Renier


Cannot build "mesh" sample into #nRF52810 emulating with #nRF52 DK #nrf52810 #nrf52 #bluetoothmesh

david.heng@...
 
Edited

Hello everyone !

I am using the nRF52DK board to emulate the nRF52810, I succeed in running some samples like "blinky", "hello_world" or "beacon" in the path zephyrproject/zephyr/samples/bluetooth.

However, I cannot build the sample "mesh" which is in the same path as "beacon", because of an overflowing with 'FLASH' and 'SRAM'.


OS : Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Toolchain : Zephyr SDK 0.12.3

Command I used :
west build -p -b nrf52dk_nrf52810 samples/bluetooth/mesh

Output :


I tried to modify the "prj.conf" file, but even if I disabled some not essential configurations, I still have an overflow with the 'SRAM'. My main goal is to use an nRF52810 as an end-device inside my mesh network.

Is there any kind of solution ?

Best regards

David HENG
/!\__EDIT__/!\  March 23th 2021: 

Thanks to Trond Snekvik, I create the "prj_nrf52dk_nrf52810.conf" file and putting what I need by combining and looking the "nrf51_qfaa.conf"  and "prj.conf" file. 

Finally the "prj_nrf52dk_nrf52810.conf" contains :

CONFIG_SYSTEM_WORKQUEUE_STACK_SIZE=1024

#CONFIG_BT_SETTINGS=y
#CONFIG_FLASH=y
#CONFIG_FLASH_MAP=y
#CONFIG_NVS=n
#CONFIG_SETTINGS=y

CONFIG_BT_OBSERVER=y
CONFIG_BT_CTLR_DUP_FILTER_LEN=0
CONFIG_BT_CTLR_LE_ENC=n
CONFIG_BT_DATA_LEN_UPDATE=n
CONFIG_BT_PHY_UPDATE=n
CONFIG_BT_CTLR_CHAN_SEL_2=n
CONFIG_BT_CTLR_MIN_USED_CHAN=n
CONFIG_BT_CTLR_PRIVACY=n

CONFIG_BT_PERIPHERAL=y

CONFIG_BT=y
CONFIG_BT_TINYCRYPT_ECC=y
#important_for_connection_stability a min value of 1545 is required
CONFIG_BT_RX_STACK_SIZE=1545
#CONFIG_BT_L2CAP_RX_MTU=23
#CONFIG_BT_L2CAP_TX_MTU=23
#CONFIG_BT_L2CAP_TX_BUF_COUNT=3

CONFIG_BT_MESH=y
#CONFIG_BT_MESH_MODEL_EXTENSIONS=n
#CONFIG_BT_MESH_RELAY=n
#CONFIG_BT_MESH_FRIEND=n
CONFIG_BT_MESH_PB_GATT=y
CONFIG_BT_MESH_PB_ADV=y
CONFIG_BT_MESH_GATT_PROXY=y

#CONFIG_BT_MESH_LOW_POWER=y
#CONFIG_BT_MESH_LPN_SCAN_LATENCY=30
#CONFIG_BT_MESH_LPN_RECV_DELAY=40
#CONFIG_BT_MESH_LPN_POLL_TIMEOUT=300

CONFIG_BT_MESH_SUBNET_COUNT=1
CONFIG_BT_MESH_APP_KEY_COUNT=1
CONFIG_BT_MESH_MODEL_GROUP_COUNT=1
CONFIG_BT_MESH_LABEL_COUNT=3

#CONFIG_BT_DEBUG_LOG=y

#CONFIG_BT_MESH_DEBUG=n
#CONFIG_BT_MESH_DEBUG_PROV=y
#CONFIG_BT_MESH_DEBUG_PROXY=y
#CONFIG_BT_MESH_DEBUG_BEACON=y
#CONFIG_BT_MESH_DEBUG_NET=n
#CONFIG_BT_MESH_DEBUG_TRANS=n
#CONFIG_BT_MESH_DEBUG_SETTINGS=n
#CONFIG_BT_MESH_DEBUG_LOW_POWER=y
#CONFIG_BT_MESH_DEBUG_FRIEND=n
#CONFIG_BT_MESH_DEBUG_MODEL=y
#CONFIG_BT_MESH_DEBUG_ACCESS=y
#CONFIG_BT_MESH_DEBUG_CRYPTO=y
#CONFIG_BT_MESH_DEBUG_ADV=y

 

Like this I can detect the emulate nRF52810 on the nRF Mesh application and do the provision ! However you won't see any log by using JLinkRTTClient.

Hope that it will help someone else ~ !


#Bluetoothmesh #nRF52810 #nRF52dk #Overflowed #SRAM #FLASH #flash #bluetoothmesh #nrf52810 #nrf52dk #overflowed

David HENG <david.heng@...>
 

Hello Team !

I am using the nRF52DK board to emulate the nRF52810, I succeed in running some samples like "blinky", "hello_world" or "beacon" in the path zephyrproject/zephyr/samples/bluetooth.

However, I cannot build the sample "mesh" which is in the same path as "beacon", because of an overflowing with 'FLASH' and 'SRAM'.

Command I used :
west build -p -b nrf52dk_nrf52810 samples/bluetooth/mesh

Output :


I tried to modify the "prj.conf" file, but even if I disabled some not essential configurations, I still have an overflow with the 'SRAM'. My main goal is to use an nRF52810 as an end-device inside my mesh network.

Is there any kind of solution ?


Best regards

David HENG


Re: Dev-Review Meeting Agenda Mar 18

Kumar Gala
 

Canceling today as the main topic was docs and Gerard isn’t available today to discuss.

- k

On Mar 18, 2021, at 6:48 AM, Kumar Gala via lists.zephyrproject.org <kumar.gala=linaro.org@lists.zephyrproject.org> wrote:

Here’s the agenda topics for this week:

docs: some cleanup and improvements
- https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/33395

doc: new look and feel
- https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/33299

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/labels/dev-review

* Any topics anyone else has.

- k




Cancelled Event: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting - Thursday, 18 March 2021 #cal-cancelled

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Cancelled: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, 18 March 2021
3:00pm to 4:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: devel@...

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 483 314 739#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________

401 - 420 of 8049