Date

Zephyr technical question

Ebrm Jam <jokrsouthvision@...>

Hi,

I have a technical question, I'm trying to modify the Tx power of the hci_usb sample before flashing it to a controller. I've found in the zephyr/subsys/bluetooth/
controller/Kconfig file that I can add "BT_CTLR_TX_PWR_0" somewhere, however I don't know where to put it, is it in the KConfig file or the prj.conf ?

Also, is it just the "BT_CTLR_TX_PWR_0" line that I need to add or
<config BT_CTLR_TX_PWR_PLUS_5
           bool "+5 dBm"
           depends on HAS_HW_NRF_RADIO_TX_PWR_HIGH>
entirely ?

Will it work for the hci_usb sample ?

Thank you so much

Event: Zephyr Project: APIs - 08/31/2021 #cal-reminder

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Zephyr Project: APIs

When:
08/31/2021
4:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 317 990 129#

API meeting: agenda

Carles Cufi

Event: Zephyr Memory Footprint - biweekly discussion - 08/30/2021 #cal-reminder

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Zephyr Memory Footprint - biweekly discussion

When:
08/30/2021
3:00pm to 4:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Working doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bnQLJKVhgI3zkk3MsSXun8onEsA8z1Rf5ohdbCHASmU/edit#heading=h.x36xe8bnwr9r

Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
+1 321-558-6518,,546018126# United States, Orlando
Phone Conference ID: 546 018 126#

Re: activating Low power mode with Bluetooth mesh sample

Trond Snekvik

Hi,

To support low power mode, you must set CONFIG_BT_MESH_LOW_POWER=y.
To make the device enter low power mode, either set CONFIG_BT_MESH_LPN_AUTO=y or call bt_mesh_lpn_set(true).
Note that low power mode can only be enabled after provisioning completes.

Trond

Thursday, August 26, 2021
3:00pm to 4:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org

Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 483 314 739#

<Mail Attachment.ics><invite.ics>

Thursday, August 26, 2021
3:00pm to 4:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 483 314 739#

Event: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting - 08/26/2021 #cal-reminder

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting

When:
08/26/2021
3:00pm to 4:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 483 314 739#

Re: Problem in Mesh network

Trond Snekvik

Hi,

Both buffer errors are a result of missing adv buffers. To minimize copying, both relay buffers and transport buffers are allocated from the advertising buffer pool, so that's the one that needs to increase to resolve this.

If the total data rate for publications and relayed messages is higher than your advertiser's tx rate, increased buffer capacity will only get you so far though. Increasing the buffer count usually only helps with handling traffic spikes. Still, you'll definitely benefit from increasing it from 13 to something like 50 or 100.

Trond