Cancelled: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, September 23, 2021
3:00pm to 4:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 483 314 739#

19 Coverity issues

Christopher Friedt

We currently have 19 coverity issues, so please ensure that any issues
assigned to you are fixed in the near term.

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3ACoverity

Re: Attn: Maintainers - LTS Release Notes v2.7.0

Christopher Friedt

For any strictly new maintainers, feel free to request to join the
maintainers team on GitHub. Thanks to Erwan for the reminder.

https://github.com/orgs/zephyrproject-rtos/teams/maintainers/members

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 12:56 PM Christopher Friedt
<chrisfriedt@gmail.com> wrote:
Also, I would like to welcome the following new / added maintainers
since v2.6.0.

* Stephanos Ioannidis, C Library, CMSIS-DSP Integration, C++
* Robert Lubos, Networking
* Felipe Neves, Espressif Platforms
* Glauber Maroto Ferreira, Espressif Platforms
* Mulin Chao, Nuvoton_NPCX Platforms
* Jun Lin, Nuvoton_NPCX Platforms
* Wealian Liao, Nuvoton_NPCX Platforms
* Enjia Mai, Intel Platforms (X86)
* Tomasz Bursztyka, Drivers: PTP Clock
* David Leach, NXP Platforms
* Ryan Erickson, Drivers: Modem

Attn: Maintainers - LTS Release Notes v2.7.0

Christopher Friedt

Hi everyone!

It's that time of the release cycle, and I would like to invite all
maintainers to make PR's for the v2.7.0 LTS release notes [1].

There have been a number of additions already [2] so thanks to those
who have already made changes. For reference, please have a look at
previous release notes [3].

This release cycle is undoubtedly the largest ever. As such, I expect
that the release notes will be quite extensive, so please ensure that
you have sufficient time to make the necessary changes.

Also, I would like to welcome the following new / added maintainers
since v2.6.0.

* Stephanos Ioannidis, C Library, CMSIS-DSP Integration, C++
* Robert Lubos, Networking
* Felipe Neves, Espressif Platforms
* Glauber Maroto Ferreira, Espressif Platforms
* Mulin Chao, Nuvoton_NPCX Platforms
* Jun Lin, Nuvoton_NPCX Platforms
* Wealian Liao, Nuvoton_NPCX Platforms
* Enjia Mai, Intel Platforms (X86)
* Tomasz Bursztyka, Drivers: PTP Clock
* David Leach, NXP Platforms
* Ryan Erickson, Drivers: Modem

Please excuse me if I have forgotten anyone.

Thank you for all of your contributions!

[1] doc/releases/release-notes-2.7.rst
[2] https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/releases/release-notes-2.7.html
[3] https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/releases/index.html

Minimum required Zephyr SDK version update to 0.13.1

Stephanos Ioannidis

Hi all,

The Zephyr SDK 0.13.1 will be required to build the Zephyr main branch after #38733 is merged (to be merged in a day or so).

Please download and install the Zephyr SDK 0.13.1 from the following link:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/sdk-ng/releases/tag/v0.13.1

Regards,

Stephanos

Event: Zephyr Project: APIs - 09/21/2021 #cal-reminder

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Zephyr Project: APIs

When:
09/21/2021
4:00pm to 5:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 317 990 129#

Re: API meeting: Agenda

Carles Cufi

Additional item, as per the Stable API Change procedure:

- RFC: API Change: IPM
- Issue: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/38609
- PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/38523