Date   

mqtt support

yojanse duarte <yojanseduarte@...>
 

Hi,
Im needing your help to run an example, its about mqtt k64f sample. 
image.pngThis is my mosquitto suscriber with some received message from other pc, I need to send from my k64f but I get this on console.
image.png


Dev Review Agenda for May 5, 2022

Maureen Helm
 


Zephyr dts using already existing properties or extending them

João Gomes
 

Hello

 

I have a base board dts defifned with spi0 and 3 sensors on it, in this dts I define the 3 chip select pins:

cs-gpios = <&gpi0 12 GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW>, <&gpi0 15 GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW>, <&gpi0 1 GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW>;


Now, I want to extend this because I'm creating the dts of a shield that connects to this board, and the spi has now a 4th sensor connecting to it.
I can add the sensor as a submodule but the only way I could get the cs-gpios to work was by redifining and adding the 4th one manually like this:

cs-gpios = <&gpi0 12 GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW>, <&gpi0 15 GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW>, <&gpi0 1 GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW>, <&gpi0 23 GPIO_ACTIVE_HIGH>; 


Is there any way to use the already existing value of cs-gpios in the shield dts file, similair to this:

cs-gpios = <&cs-gpios>, <&gpi0 23 GPIO_ACTIVE_HIGH>; 

 


Event: Zephyr Project: APIs - 05/03/2022 #cal-reminder

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: Zephyr Project: APIs

When:
05/03/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: devel@...

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Description:

Meeting decisions/discussions in their respective PRs, tracked here: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/projects/18


________________________________________________________________________________
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 317 990 129#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________


Re: Networking Forum - May

David Leach
 

I’ve been reminded that there is a #networking discord…

 

From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of David Leach via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2022 8:58 AM
To: robert.lubos@...; devel@...
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Networking Forum - May

 

Apologies for missing this email.

 

What do people think about adding a dedicated discord channel (and potentially email list) to discuss network related items? Would be useful to triage the maxwell pro items

 

David

 

From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of Lubos, Robert via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2022 8:11 AM
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Networking Forum - May

 

Hi all,

 

I won’t be able to host the Networking Forum next week (May 3rd). Please let me know if someone wants to take over, otherwise I’ll cancel the meeting.

 

Meeting notes:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qFsOpvbyLzhflJbbv4Vl__497pKHDoUCy9hjAveyCX0

 

Shared Folder:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j6d0FLeOjiMil1Ellb59AsfHdzuWdAAc?usp=sharing

 

Teams meeting:
https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NDU5ODRkNzktZDBmNC00MDg5LWI2OWEtNzM0MGZjMDU0Yjgw%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22af0096d9-700c-411a-b795-b3dd7122bad2%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22841a7c92-7816-4faf-9887-5e334e88f6d8%22%7d

 

Regards,
ROBERT LUBOS | Senior Firmware Engineer
M +48 504 088 482 | Krakow, Poland
nordicsemi.com | devzone.nordicsemi.com

Nordic_logo_signature

 


Re: Networking Forum - May

David Leach
 

Apologies for missing this email.

 

What do people think about adding a dedicated discord channel (and potentially email list) to discuss network related items? Would be useful to triage the maxwell pro items

 

David

 

From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of Lubos, Robert via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2022 8:11 AM
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Networking Forum - May

 

Hi all,

 

I won’t be able to host the Networking Forum next week (May 3rd). Please let me know if someone wants to take over, otherwise I’ll cancel the meeting.

 

Meeting notes:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qFsOpvbyLzhflJbbv4Vl__497pKHDoUCy9hjAveyCX0

 

Shared Folder:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j6d0FLeOjiMil1Ellb59AsfHdzuWdAAc?usp=sharing

 

Teams meeting:
https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NDU5ODRkNzktZDBmNC00MDg5LWI2OWEtNzM0MGZjMDU0Yjgw%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22af0096d9-700c-411a-b795-b3dd7122bad2%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22841a7c92-7816-4faf-9887-5e334e88f6d8%22%7d

 

Regards,
ROBERT LUBOS | Senior Firmware Engineer
M +48 504 088 482 | Krakow, Poland
nordicsemi.com | devzone.nordicsemi.com

Nordic_logo_signature

 


API meeting: agenda

Nashif, Anas
 

Hi,

 

Below is the agenda for tomorrow’s API meeting:

 

Yuval Peress

Asbjørn Sæbø

Johann Fischer

 

Regards,

Anas

 


Cancelled Event: Zephyr: Networking Forum - Tuesday, May 3, 2022 #cal-cancelled

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Cancelled: Zephyr: Networking Forum

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Tuesday, May 3, 2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: tsc@...

Description:


________________________________________________________________________________
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 458 216 365#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________


Now: Zephyr: Toolchain Working Group - 05/02/2022 #cal-notice

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Zephyr: Toolchain Working Group

When:
05/02/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: Torsten Rasmussen

Description:

Live meeting minutes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11ENuzr2oDsHXa2FrHf0S3AQ2HncQbGBCU9F5sjTZUnI________________________________________________________________________________
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 682 738 030#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
 
 


Event: Zephyr: Toolchain Working Group - 05/02/2022 #cal-reminder

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: Zephyr: Toolchain Working Group

When:
05/02/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: Torsten Rasmussen

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Description:

Live meeting minutes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11ENuzr2oDsHXa2FrHf0S3AQ2HncQbGBCU9F5sjTZUnI________________________________________________________________________________
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 682 738 030#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
 
 


RFC: API Change: Bluetooth

Sæbø, Asbjørn
 

Hi!

 

Here is a proposal for a minor API change – see  https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/45237

 

With kind regards
Asbjørn Sæbø

 

 


Networking Forum - May

Lubos, Robert
 

Hi all,

 

I won’t be able to host the Networking Forum next week (May 3rd). Please let me know if someone wants to take over, otherwise I’ll cancel the meeting.

 

Meeting notes:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qFsOpvbyLzhflJbbv4Vl__497pKHDoUCy9hjAveyCX0

 

Shared Folder:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j6d0FLeOjiMil1Ellb59AsfHdzuWdAAc?usp=sharing

 

Teams meeting:
https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NDU5ODRkNzktZDBmNC00MDg5LWI2OWEtNzM0MGZjMDU0Yjgw%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22af0096d9-700c-411a-b795-b3dd7122bad2%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22841a7c92-7816-4faf-9887-5e334e88f6d8%22%7d

 

Regards,
ROBERT LUBOS | Senior Firmware Engineer
M +48 504 088 482 | Krakow, Poland
nordicsemi.com | devzone.nordicsemi.com

Nordic_logo_signature

 


Re: Event-driven architecture in Zephyr

Carles Cufi
 

Hi there,

 

Here:

https://github.com/nrfconnect/sdk-nrf/tree/main/subsys/app_event_manager

 

Thanks,

 

Carles

 

From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of yshragai.firmware via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 27 April 2022 20:44
To: devel@...
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Event-driven architecture in Zephyr

 

Hi Carles,

Re:

It’s not discontinued, it’s still part of the nRF Connect SDK.

I have nRF Connect SDK v1.9.1. I can't find it. Where should I look?

Thanks,
Yaron


Cancelled Event: Zephyr: Power Management Sync - Thursday, April 28, 2022 #cal-cancelled

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Cancelled: Zephyr: Power Management Sync

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, April 28, 2022
9:00am to 10:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams

Organizer: devel@...

Description:


________________________________________________________________________________
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
+1 321-558-6518,,677440320# United States, Orlando
Phone Conference ID: 677 440 320#
 
________________________________________________________________________________


Cancelled Event: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting - Thursday, April 28, 2022 #cal-cancelled

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Cancelled: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, April 28, 2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: devel@...

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 483 314 739#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________


Re: Event-driven architecture in Zephyr

yshragai.firmware@...
 

Hi Carles,

Re:
It’s not discontinued, it’s still part of the nRF Connect SDK.
I have nRF Connect SDK v1.9.1. I can't find it. Where should I look?

Thanks,
Yaron


Event: Zephyr Project: APIs - 04/26/2022 #cal-reminder

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: Zephyr Project: APIs

When:
04/26/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: devel@...

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Description:

Meeting decisions/discussions in their respective PRs, tracked here: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/projects/18


________________________________________________________________________________
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 317 990 129#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________


API meeting: agenda

Carles Cufi
 

Hi all,

Tomorrow we will focus on rtio, the new framework for real-time I/O proposed by Tom Burdick. It is a combination of a general I/O framework (similar to Linux's io_uring) as well as transaction manager / queued operations that were proposed by Krzysztof a while back.


- rtio: Asynchronous Real-Time I/O
- PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/44999
- Related RFCs and Older PRs:
- https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/22498
- https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/22494
- https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/17434

- Road to pinctrl: tracking progress
- Issue: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/39740

If you have additional items please let me know.

Teams link: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NWU2MjZlYWEtZDcwMi00MWQzLTgwMjEtNDdkYjQwMjBjMmFj%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22af0096d9-700c-411a-b795-b3dd7122bad2%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22841a7c92-7816-4faf-9887-5e334e88f6d8%22%7d

https://lists.zephyrproject.org/g/devel/calendar
https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/projects/18

Minutes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lv-8B5QE2m4FjBcvfqAXFIgQfW5oz6306zJ7GIZIWCk/edit

Regards,

Carles


Cancelled Event: Zephyr Memory Footprint - biweekly discussion - Monday, April 25, 2022 #cal-cancelled

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Cancelled: Zephyr Memory Footprint - biweekly discussion

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Monday, April 25, 2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: devel@...

Description:
Working doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bnQLJKVhgI3zkk3MsSXun8onEsA8z1Rf5ohdbCHASmU/edit#heading=h.x36xe8bnwr9r

________________________________________________________________________________
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
+1 321-558-6518,,546018126# United States, Orlando
Phone Conference ID: 546 018 126#
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________


Zephyr v2.7.2

Christopher Friedt
 

Hi Zephyr Community!

Zephyr v2.7.2 is out!

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/releases/tag/v2.7.2

There have been a total of 142 backported fixes since v2.7.1 and 2 CVE
fixes to report.

All changes since v2.7.1 can be viewed on GitHub with the link below.
https://bit.ly/3rG0mj5

Thanks again to everyone involved!

Security Vulnerability Related
======================

The following security vulnerabilities (CVEs) were addressed in this release:

* CVE-2021-3835
* CVE-2021-3861

More detailed information can be found in:
https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/security/vulnerabilities.html

Changes
=======

The following changes were added since the previous 2.7.1 tagged release:

Alexander Mihajlovic (2):
drivers: adc: stm32: Add function to enable ADC consistently
drivers: adc: stm32: Clear ADRDY before waiting

Alexandre Bourdiol (2):
boards: arm: stm32h7: select direct SMPS for both disco boards
boards: arm: stm32l562e_dk and nucleo_l552ze_q add openocd support

Andrea Campanella (1):
drivers: serial: stm32: Add Line Break Detection

Andrei Emeltchenko (2):
net: tcp: Remove redundant TCP option definitions
net: tcp: Remove unneeded declaration

Andrzej Głąbek (1):
drivers: spi_nrfx_spi: Fix compilation error

Binu Jacob (1):
libc: newlibc: Fix recursive gettimeofday() calls on non-Posix systems

Carlo Caione (2):
kernel: Reset the switch_handler only in the arch code
gen_relocate_app: Create files from scratch, do not append

Chen Peng1 (1):
cmake: save eh_frame section in output with CONFIG_EXCEPTIONS.

Chris Reed (1):
arm: cortex-m: initialise ptr_esf in get_esf() in fault.c.

Christopher Friedt (5):
doc: spinlock: ensure spinlock api is added to doxygen
pthread: cond: fix pthread_cond_wait always returning ETIMEDOUT
tests: pthread: cond: check return from pthread_cond_wait()
release: Bump release to 2.7.2-rc1
release: Zephyr 2.7.2

Daniel Nejezchleb (4):
net: tcp: Fixed forever loop in tcp_resend_data
net: tcp: Fix possible deadlock in tcp_conn_unref()
lib/os: fdtable: add locking to posix api
net: sockets: Fixes net_pkt leak in accept

Dominik Ermel (2):
mgmt/mcumgr: Correct packet length information
mgmt/mcumgr: Fix serial packet length not including CRC16

Emil Lindqvist (1):
logging: fix timestamp func overwrite on log2

Erwan Gouriou (4):
include/drivers/clock_control: stm32h7: Add missing symbol PLL SRC CSI
boards: h747/h745: Update dual core flash and debug instructions
scripts/pylib/twister: Add sn option to stm32cubeprogrgammer runner
boards: nucleo_wb55rg: Add stm32cubeprogrammer runner

Evgeniy Paltsev (1):
ARC: nSIM: fix missing core numbers for mdb-hw runner args

Fabio Baltieri (1):
boards: nucleo_h745zi_q: enable POWER_SUPPLY_DIRECT_SMPS

Flavio Ceolin (3):
pm: Remove unused fields in pm_device
test: pm: device: Fix build options
doc: release: Update release notes with CVE

Francois Ramu (3):
drivers: adc: driver setting the resolution for stm32wl
drivers: adc: driver setting the oversampling for stm32wl
dts: arm: stm32l0 LSI clock freq is 37kHz

Gennady Kovalev (1):
drivers: clock_control: More power supply modes for STM32H7

Georgij Cernysiov (1):
include: drivers: clock_control: stm32: fix xtpre

Gerard Marull-Paretas (7):
doc: extensions: doxyrunner: add doxyrunner_outdir_var option
doc: extensions: doxyrunner: do not modify extension config
doc: conf: specify which variable is used for output directory
ci: make git credentials non-persistent
ci: split Bluetooth workflow
doc: update requirements
doc: css: update code documentation directives style

Gerson Fernando Budke (1):
riscv: linker.ld: Fix undefined reference linker error

Guillaume Lager (2):
driver: modem: Fix mux device name comparison
drivers: console: gsm_mux: fix length indicator

Henrik Brix Andersen (1):
drivers: can: change can_tx_callback_t function signature

Jamie McCrae (3):
samples: subsys: mgmt: smp_svr: Fix dupicate fs mgmt registration
boards: bl654_usb: Fix non-mcuboot builds not limiting size
doc: Add link to J-Link virtual MSD disable for SMP

Jaxson Han (4):
arm64: Fix booting issue with FVP V8R >= 11.16.16
cmake: armfvp: Add FVP min version check
board: arm64: fvp_baser_aemv8r: Update the version requirement
board: arm64: fvp_baser_aemv8r_smp: Increase CONFIG_MAX_THREAD_BYTES

Jeremy Wood (1):
drivers: can: m_can: fix reconfiguring bitrate

Johann Fischer (4):
include: usb: add alignment attribute to macro USBD_CFG_DATA_DEFINE
drivers: ssd16xx: fix driver initialization
bluetooth: hci_raw: avoid possible memory overflow in bt_buf_get_tx()
usb: bluetooth: check buffer tailroom before copying

Jordan Yates (5):
lora: sx126x: don't re-enable interrupt in sleep
doc: generate Doxygen tag file
doc: guides: index: document Doxygen linking
spi: nrfx_spi*: only run uninit if configured
wifi: esp_at: claim net_context in rx

Jukka Rissanen (1):
net: tcp2: Send our MSS to peer

Julien D'ascenzio (3):
uart_stm32: Fix conflit between poll_out and irq API
drivers/uart: stm32: fix dead lock on poll_out
drivers/uart: stm32: don't call k_yield on poll_out

Keith Packard (1):
arm: Use correct macro for z_interrupt_stacks declaration in stack.h

Krzysztof Chruscinski (11):
logging: Fix tracking of active messages
logging: Fix tracking of buffered messages
lib: os: printk: Minor refactoring
logging: printk: Fix LOG_PRINTK for v2
logging: log_output: Fix immediate output for big endian
tests: logging: log_core_additional: Add panic handler for test backend
tests: logging: log_api: Add test for LOG_PRINTK
logging: Improve algorithm for waking up the thread
logging: Fix counting of buffered messages
net: ip: route: Fix log_strdup misuse
lib: os: mpsc_pbuf: Add const to mpsc_pbuf_free argument

Kweh Hock Leong (2):
net: shell: Fix parser error on net ping command
net: gptp: Fix type mismatch calculation error in gptp_mi

Manojkumar Subramaniam (3):
soc: arm: st_stm32: add kconfig entry for STM32 SMPS
drivers: clock_control: stm32h7: Add logic to handle SMPS config
soc: arm: st_stm32: use SMPS power supply only if enabled

Marius Scholtz (1):
modbus: serial: Fix incomplete transmission issue

Michael Schmidt (1):
drivers: virt_ivshmem: Allow multiple instances of ivShMem devices.

Michel Haber (1):
timing: use runtime cycles for cortex-m systick

NingX Zhao (1):
poll: modify the function z_vrfy_k_poll

Patric Karlström (1):
posix: Make clock_settime/gettime REALTIME thread-safe

Pete Dietl (1):
drivers: adc: stm32: Disable ADC before calibration

Piotr Pryga (1):
Bluetooth: controller: Add missing NULL assign to df_cfg in ll_adv_set

Rene Bredlau (1):
modem: hl7800: use correct timeouts on KTCPSND to avoid internal deadlock

Robert Lubos (13):
net: http_client: Set body_start pointer unconditionally
net: sockets: getaddrinfo: Fix possible crash when callback is delayed
net: sockets: Simplify common getsockname() implementation
net: route: Fix struct net_route_nexthop leak
net: route: Verify if neighbor entry is in use when iterating
net: sockets: Use struct timeval provided by libc
net: sockets: Report ZSOCK_POLLHUP when socket is in EOF state
net: sockets: tls: Fix ZSOCK_POLLHUP detection
net: arp: Fix ARP retransmission source address selection
net: mqtt: Fix SOCKS5 setsockopt error handling
net: sockets: Retry net_context_sendmsg if EAGAIN is reported
net: sockets: Fix userspace accept() verification
net: tcp: Verify accept callback before use

Ryan McClelland (1):
cmake: fix multiple shield parsing

Stephanos Ioannidis (1):
x86: Initialise FPU regs during thread creation for eager FPU sharing

Sylvio Alves (1):
soc: esp32: use PYTHON_EXECUTABLE from build system

Szymon Janc (9):
Bluetooth: L2CAP: Fix checking if LTK is present
tests/bluetooth/tester: Add support for rejecting connection parameters
tests/bluetooth/tester: Fix possible buffer overflow
tests/bluetooth/tester: Add support for multiple GATT subscriptions
test/bluetooth/tester: Don't clear auth requirements on L2CAP server
tests/bluetooth/tester: Allocate L2CAP channel only when needed
Bluetooth: Host: Validate security on GATT subscription
tests/bluetooth/tester: Enable security validation for GATT subsciption
tests/bluetooth/tester: Add support for auto connection establishment

Thomas Stranger (6):
drivers: flash: stm32: mv security-mode dependent defines to header
flash: stm32: fix g0 error flags and move ifdef-ery to header
drivers: flash: stm32: wait for CFGBSY & BSY2 in wait_flash_idle
drivers: flash: stm32g0: preparation for dual bank handling
drivers: flash: stm32g0: dual bank handling
tests: drivers: flash: change integration_platforms

Tomasz Bursztyka (12):
net/icmpv4: Fix logging messagse
net/icmpv4: Do not send error on a packet that was broadcasted
arch/x86: Have a dedicated place for CPUID related functions
arch/x86: Add a CPUID function to get initial APIC ID
arch/x86: Fix MSI MAP destination
net/tcp: Stop TCP state machine breaking when sending locally
net/context: Close TCP connection properly
tests/net: TLS test requires more RX PKT and buffers
tests/net: Switch k_msleep to k_yield for tcp packet scheduling
tests/net: Put the context down and not only the tcp part in tcp2 test
test/net: Make sure the tls server socket is accepting before connect
net/tcp: Use highest priority for TCP internal work queue

Vinayak Kariappa Chettimada (1):
Bluetooth: Controller: Fix Periodic Adv EVENT_OVERHEAD_START_US jitter

Yong Cong Sin (5):
drivers: watchdog: STM32G0X: clock DBGMCU before configuring
net: mgmt: Use mutex for net_mgmt_lock
kernel: workq: Fix type errors in delayable work handlers
driver: serial: uart_stm32: Calculate suitable PRESCALER value
subsys/mgmt/hawkbit: update http response handling

301 - 320 of 8790