Date

Re: Zephyr SDK 0.12.0-beta-2 available for testing

Katsuhiro Suzuki

Hello,

Thanks for great works! I'm trying:
zephyr-toolchain-riscv64-0.12.0-beta-2-x86_64-linux-setup.run

Currently, it works fine for me.

Best Regards,
Katsuhiro Suzuki

On 2020/11/20 2:02, Kumar Gala wrote:
Hi,
Latest version of the SDK can be found here:
https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/sdk-ng/releases/tag/v0.12.0-beta-2
Please download and try things out and report any issues. Please report issues here:
https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/sdk-ng/issues
Known issues (these are on the Zephyr side):
* some xtensa platforms may need updating w/regards to Zephyr & Xtensa HAL
[ https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/23142 ]
* known issue with arm64 and linking C++ & newlib:
[ https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/28650 ]
Changes since the last release (beta-1):
• Enable multilibs for SPARC LEON
• DWARF binutils bug fix
• Update to openocd 20201109 snapshot
Current plan is to release SDK 0.12.0 towards the end of November.
- k

Zephyr SDK 0.12.0-beta-2 available for testing

Latest version of the SDK can be found here:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/sdk-ng/releases/tag/v0.12.0-beta-2

Please download and try things out and report any issues. Please report issues here:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/sdk-ng/issues

Known issues (these are on the Zephyr side):

* some xtensa platforms may need updating w/regards to Zephyr & Xtensa HAL
[ https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/23142 ]

* known issue with arm64 and linking C++ & newlib:
[ https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/28650 ]

Changes since the last release (beta-1):

• Enable multilibs for SPARC LEON
• DWARF binutils bug fix
• Update to openocd 20201109 snapshot

Current plan is to release SDK 0.12.0 towards the end of November.

- k

Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting - Thu, 11/19/2020 4:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Reminder: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting

When: Thursday, 19 November 2020, 4:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 483 314 739#

Dev-Review Meeting Agenda Nov 19

Kumar Gala

Here’s the agenda topics for this week:

* scripts: menuconfig: revoke official Windows support

gen_defines: add _RAWSTRING suffix for non-quoted string:

* Any PR/issues w/dev-review tag

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/labels/dev-review

* Any topics anyone else has.

- k

API meeting cancelled today

Due to a conflict I have had to cancel the API meeting today.
Next week we will have the meeting as usual.

Cancelled Event: Zephyr Project: APIs - Tuesday, 17 November 2020 #cal-cancelled

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Cancelled: Zephyr Project: APIs

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Tuesday, 17 November 2020
5:00pm to 6:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 317 990 129#

Zephyr: Toolchain Working Group - Mon, 11/16/2020 #cal-notice

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Zephyr: Toolchain Working Group

When:
Monday, 16 November 2020
4:00pm to 5:00pm
(GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 682 738 030#

Zephyr: Toolchain Working Group - Mon, 11/16/2020 4:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Reminder: Zephyr: Toolchain Working Group

When: Monday, 16 November 2020, 4:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: Maureen Helm

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 682 738 030#

Zephyr Toolchain Working Group Meeting – 16 November 2020

Rasmussen, Torsten

Call for today’s Toolchain WG.

Agenda

  • Updates:
    • Thomas: IAR: Updates ?
    • Zephyr SDK.
      • LLVM support
        • compiler-rt.
    • LLVM toolchain – arm updates
    • Milestones for 2.5, news.

Feel free to send a mail, if you would like additional topics to be discussed.

Best regards

Torsten T. Rasmussen

Live meeting minutes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IQKBK-GcJNZG0O9QArqYfvb6Huk5xHscN-XIGEZr-z8/edit#heading=h.x36xe8bnwr9r

Join Microsoft Teams Meeting

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 682 738 030#

Re: RISC-V maintainers and collaborators

Katsuhiro Suzuki

Hello Maureen-san,

Sorry for late, I created PR 30033 that just adds
myself to collaborators.

Katsuhiro Suzuki

On 2020/11/12 5:28, Maureen Helm (OSS) wrote:
Hi Suzuki-san,
Yes, please create a pull request. MAINTAINERS.yml is at the top of the main zephyr tree.
Maureen