Date   

Modem send AT commands without altering gsm_ppp.c file? #gsm_modem

Brenton Chetty
 

Hi, I am using the gsm_modem sample with a nrf5340dk and a LARA R211 gsm evk. I have added 3 AT commands to gsm_ppp.c:

static const struct setup_cmd setup_cmds[] = {
    SETUP_CMD_NOHANDLE("AT+CGATT=0"),
    SETUP_CMD_NOHANDLE("AT+CGREG=1"),
    SETUP_CMD_NOHANDLE("AT+CGATT=1"),
    /* no echo */
    SETUP_CMD_NOHANDLE("ATE0"),
    /* hang up */
    SETUP_CMD_NOHANDLE("ATH"),
    /* extended errors in numeric form */
    SETUP_CMD_NOHANDLE("AT+CMEE=1"),
    /* disable unsolicited network registration codes */
    SETUP_CMD_NOHANDLE("AT+CREG=0"),
    /* create PDP context */
    SETUP_CMD_NOHANDLE("AT+CGDCONT=1,\"IP\",\"" CONFIG_MODEM_GSM_APN "\""),
};


I just wanted to find out, is there any other approach I can take towards adding those 3 AT commands without altering the gsm_ppp.c file. Is there some approach similar to using an overlay file in the applications directory?

Regards
Brenton


Re: modem context development documentation

Lubos, Robert
 

Hi,

 

It’s likely related to the socket priority assigned to your offloaded implementation in `NET_SOCKET_OFFLOAD_REGISTER`. Make sure the priority you use is higher (lower number) than the defaults socket priority, you could just use the `CONFIG_NET_SOCKETS_OFFLOAD_PRIORITY` default value. Please read https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/connectivity/networking/api/sockets.html#socket-offloading for more information.

 

Regards,

Robert Lubos

 

From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of Antoine via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: czwartek, 7 lipca 2022 21:39
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] modem context development documentation

 

Hi!

 

I’m looking to implement drivers for a modem not yet supported by Zephyr and was hoping to follow the modem context format to take advantage of pre-existing architecture. I have a rough start working with DNS offloading now functional by following the SARA-R4, Simcom7080, and BG9X drivers but am currently facing problems with the offload functions (offload_connect) where it doesn’t get called from an MQTT connect function.

 

The functions are loaded the same way with offload_socket_fd_op_vtable and modem_socket_init, and through debugging I see that zephyr tries to reference a connect function from the mqtt_client_tcp_connect() call however somewhere in between the association doesn’t get made between the zsock_connect() and the offload_function. Similar Kconfig variables are configured in the modem’s Kconfig including [MODEM_CONTEXT, MODEM_CMD_HANDLER, MODEM_IFACE_UART, MODEM_SOCKET, NET_SOCKETS_OFFLOAD].

 

Regarding future development with this modem driver, troubleshooting is the goal currently, but any documentation on development recommendations would be great so that I can try and learn and implement this as well as provide the best support possible. Most of what I’m finding so far on the topic are from 2018-2020 but haven’t seen concrete documentation either on the documentation website or such yet (the demo on AT based modem support presented by Michael Scott was good and has been the major basis of progress thus far).

 

Any advice, tips, recommendations, questions, and the like are appreciated.

 

Thanks!

 

Antoine

 

 

 

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender, delete the message and do not retain a copy.

 


modem context development documentation

Antoine
 

Hi!

 

I’m looking to implement drivers for a modem not yet supported by Zephyr and was hoping to follow the modem context format to take advantage of pre-existing architecture. I have a rough start working with DNS offloading now functional by following the SARA-R4, Simcom7080, and BG9X drivers but am currently facing problems with the offload functions (offload_connect) where it doesn’t get called from an MQTT connect function.

 

The functions are loaded the same way with offload_socket_fd_op_vtable and modem_socket_init, and through debugging I see that zephyr tries to reference a connect function from the mqtt_client_tcp_connect() call however somewhere in between the association doesn’t get made between the zsock_connect() and the offload_function. Similar Kconfig variables are configured in the modem’s Kconfig including [MODEM_CONTEXT, MODEM_CMD_HANDLER, MODEM_IFACE_UART, MODEM_SOCKET, NET_SOCKETS_OFFLOAD].

 

Regarding future development with this modem driver, troubleshooting is the goal currently, but any documentation on development recommendations would be great so that I can try and learn and implement this as well as provide the best support possible. Most of what I’m finding so far on the topic are from 2018-2020 but haven’t seen concrete documentation either on the documentation website or such yet (the demo on AT based modem support presented by Michael Scott was good and has been the major basis of progress thus far).

 

Any advice, tips, recommendations, questions, and the like are appreciated.

 

Thanks!

 

Antoine

 

 

 

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender, delete the message and do not retain a copy.

 


Event: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting - 07/07/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting

When:
07/07/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: devel@...

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 483 314 739#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________


Dev Review Agenda for July 7, 2022

Maureen Helm
 


Example to integrate modem? #stm32 #networking #gsm_modem

ac
 

I am developing for this STM32 board:  B_U585I_IOT02A

https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/boards/arm/b_u585i_iot02a/doc/index.html

I need to integrate the Quectel BG96 modem for network access. 

Is there some existing examples that I could look at to get started? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks


Re: Modifying bit array locking behavior

Johan Hedberg
 

Hi Peter,

 

The bitarray API looks very similar to the atomic_t API and ATOMIC_DEFINE() macro (see sys/atomic.h). The main differences I see are the “region” APIs for bitarrays and the fact that bitarrays track the number of bits available in the object (through the dedicated struct). On most platforms (maybe even all currently supported?) the atomic APIs utilize architecture specific atomic CPU instructions and therefore do not require separate locking.

 

It seems to me like there’s a fair bit redundancy here, and probably one of these APIs could be merged into the other, or maybe bitarray could use ATOMIC_DEFINE() (plus a dynamically allocated variant of it) instead of its own construction of “bundles”?

 

Btw, is there an associated github issue on this topic? That might be a better place to continue the discussion.

 

Johan

 

From: devel@... <devel@...> on behalf of Mitsis, Peter <peter.mitsis@...>
Date: Monday, 4. July 2022 at 17.16
To: Mitsis, Peter <peter.mitsis@...>, devel@... <devel@...>
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Modifying bit array locking behavior

Minor correction … I found a couple other places in-tree where we use bit arrays. These are in cmsis_thread.c and kernel/mmu.c. Assuming that this locking proposal goes forward, then those two files would also be impacted.

 

Peter Mitsis

 

From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of Mitsis, Peter
Sent: Monday, July 4, 2022 9:43 AM
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Modifying bit array locking behavior

 

Folks,

 

At the current time, bit arrays (see sys/bitarray.h and lib/os/bitarray.c for implementation) utilize a spin-lock to protect the contents from other execution contexts. As a bit array is a basic data structure that does not always need locking protection, I would like to hoist that locking out of the bit array routines and have that done by the caller (as is the case for other data types such as linked lists). This would change the behavior and semantics of bit arrays from their current paradigm, and would likely have some impacts beyond what I currently know about.

 

As I understand things, the in-tree use of bit arrays is currently confined to memory blocks (sys/mem_blocks.h and kernel/mem_blocks.c). Such a locking change would naturally impact memory block implementation as the locking would be hoisted out from bit arrays into the memory block routines that call the bit array routines. Out-of-tree use is an unknown, and it is reasonable to assume that there are projects that would be affected by this. To what extent that would be the case—I do not know. And there may be challenges to getting the word out about the behavior change, but as bit-arrays were introduced in April 2021 I would  guess that their adoption would not be  too widespread as to make it too much of a burden.

 

Thoughts? Comments?

 

Peter Mitsis


Event: Zephyr: Architecture WG - 07/05/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: Zephyr: Architecture WG

When:
07/05/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: devel@...

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Description:

Meeting decisions/discussions in their respective PRs, tracked here: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/projects/18


________________________________________________________________________________
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 317 990 129#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________


Event: Zephyr: Networking Forum - 07/05/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: Zephyr: Networking Forum

When:
07/05/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: tsc@...

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Description:


________________________________________________________________________________
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 458 216 365#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________


Re: Architecture WG: agenda

Carles Cufi
 

Hi all,

I fixed a couple of links below.

Additionally we will take a few minutes on an update to:

- location: Add location subsystem and API
- PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/46660

Thanks,

Carles

-----Original Message-----
From: Cufi, Carles <Carles.Cufi@...>
Sent: 04 July 2022 18:18
To: devel@...
Cc: bogdan.togorean@...; aurelien@...; galak@...
Subject: Architecture WG: agenda

Hi all,

Agenda for tomorrow:

- audio: codec: Extend codec API to support recording
- PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/44924

- RFC: Voltage divider sensor
- PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/47176

- Introduce standard devicetree Kconfig symbols for drivers
- PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/47196

If you have additional items please let me know.

Teams link: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-
join/19%3ameeting_NWU2MjZlYWEtZDcwMi00MWQzLTgwMjEtNDdkYjQwMjBjMmFj%40thr
ead.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22af0096d9-700c-411a-b795-
b3dd7122bad2%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22841a7c92-7816-4faf-9887-
5e334e88f6d8%22%7d

https://lists.zephyrproject.org/g/devel/calendar
https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/projects/18

Minutes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lv-
8B5QE2m4FjBcvfqAXFIgQfW5oz6306zJ7GIZIWCk/edit

Regards,

Carles


Networking Forum - July

Lubos, Robert
 

Hi all,

 

For Today’s networking forum I have a few status updates on the following topics:

  • TCP improvements
  • LwM2M 1.1 status
  • `zperf` sample rework

 

Please let me know if you want to add anything else to the agenda.

 

Meeting notes:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qFsOpvbyLzhflJbbv4Vl__497pKHDoUCy9hjAveyCX0

 

Shared Folder:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j6d0FLeOjiMil1Ellb59AsfHdzuWdAAc?usp=sharing

 

Teams meeting:
https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NDU5ODRkNzktZDBmNC00MDg5LWI2OWEtNzM0MGZjMDU0Yjgw%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22af0096d9-700c-411a-b795-b3dd7122bad2%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22841a7c92-7816-4faf-9887-5e334e88f6d8%22%7d

 

Regards,
ROBERT LUBOS | Senior Firmware Engineer
M +48 504 088 482 | Krakow, Poland
nordicsemi.com | devzone.nordicsemi.com

Nordic_logo_signature

 


Architecture WG: agenda

Carles Cufi
 


Re: Modifying bit array locking behavior

Mitsis, Peter
 

Minor correction … I found a couple other places in-tree where we use bit arrays. These are in cmsis_thread.c and kernel/mmu.c. Assuming that this locking proposal goes forward, then those two files would also be impacted.

 

Peter Mitsis

 

From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of Mitsis, Peter
Sent: Monday, July 4, 2022 9:43 AM
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Modifying bit array locking behavior

 

Folks,

 

At the current time, bit arrays (see sys/bitarray.h and lib/os/bitarray.c for implementation) utilize a spin-lock to protect the contents from other execution contexts. As a bit array is a basic data structure that does not always need locking protection, I would like to hoist that locking out of the bit array routines and have that done by the caller (as is the case for other data types such as linked lists). This would change the behavior and semantics of bit arrays from their current paradigm, and would likely have some impacts beyond what I currently know about.

 

As I understand things, the in-tree use of bit arrays is currently confined to memory blocks (sys/mem_blocks.h and kernel/mem_blocks.c). Such a locking change would naturally impact memory block implementation as the locking would be hoisted out from bit arrays into the memory block routines that call the bit array routines. Out-of-tree use is an unknown, and it is reasonable to assume that there are projects that would be affected by this. To what extent that would be the case—I do not know. And there may be challenges to getting the word out about the behavior change, but as bit-arrays were introduced in April 2021 I would  guess that their adoption would not be  too widespread as to make it too much of a burden.

 

Thoughts? Comments?

 

Peter Mitsis


Modifying bit array locking behavior

Mitsis, Peter
 

Folks,

 

At the current time, bit arrays (see sys/bitarray.h and lib/os/bitarray.c for implementation) utilize a spin-lock to protect the contents from other execution contexts. As a bit array is a basic data structure that does not always need locking protection, I would like to hoist that locking out of the bit array routines and have that done by the caller (as is the case for other data types such as linked lists). This would change the behavior and semantics of bit arrays from their current paradigm, and would likely have some impacts beyond what I currently know about.

 

As I understand things, the in-tree use of bit arrays is currently confined to memory blocks (sys/mem_blocks.h and kernel/mem_blocks.c). Such a locking change would naturally impact memory block implementation as the locking would be hoisted out from bit arrays into the memory block routines that call the bit array routines. Out-of-tree use is an unknown, and it is reasonable to assume that there are projects that would be affected by this. To what extent that would be the case—I do not know. And there may be challenges to getting the word out about the behavior change, but as bit-arrays were introduced in April 2021 I would  guess that their adoption would not be  too widespread as to make it too much of a burden.

 

Thoughts? Comments?

 

Peter Mitsis


Event: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting - 06/30/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting

When:
06/30/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: devel@...

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 483 314 739#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________


Dev Review Agenda for June 30, 2022

Maureen Helm
 


Re: Counter configuration STM32

Dmitriy Korovkin
 

With my two cents, it looks like something is missing in the dts file.

Dmitriy Korovkin

On 2022-06-28 15:08, Ordóñez, Tomás wrote:
**[Please note: This e-mail is from an EXTERNAL e-mail address]
Hi im trying to use the counter API with stm32 min_dev_blue board.
This is my app.overlay:
`&timers2 {
status = "okay";
counter {
compatible = "st,stm32-counter";
status = "okay";
label = "COUNTER_2";
};
};`
And this is the zephyr.dts file after the build
`timers2: timers@40000000 {
compatible = "st,stm32-timers";
reg = < 0x40000000 0x400 >;
clocks = < &rcc 0x1c 0x1 >;
interrupts = < 0x1c 0x0 >;
interrupt-names = "global";
st,prescaler = < 0x0 >;
status = "okay";
label = "TIMERS_2";
pwm {
compatible = "st,stm32-pwm";
status = "disabled";
label = "PWM_2";
#pwm-cells = < 0x3 >;
};
counter {
compatible = "st,stm32-counter";
status = "okay";
label = "COUNTER_2";
};
};`
This is my prj.conf
`CONFIG_SERIAL=y
CONFIG_GPIO=y
CONFIG_PRINTK=y
CONFIG_PWM=y
CONFIG_COUNTER=y
CONFIG_COUNTER_INIT_PRIORITY=50
CONFIG_COUNTER_TIMER_STM32=y
CONFIG_COUNTER_RTC_STM32=n`
This is my code
`#include <zephyr.h>
#include <zephyr/drivers/counter.h>
/* Counter */
struct counter_alarm_cfg alarm_cfg;
#define TIMER DT_NODELABEL(timers2)
const struct device *counter_dev = DEVICE_DT_GET(TIMER);
#if !DT_NODE_EXISTS(TIMER)
#error "whoops"
#endif`
If i build this everything is fine.
Then if i add this code the build fails with the following output
`/* Threads */
#define GEN_STACK_SIZE   500
#define GEN_PRIORITY     5
void gen_thread(void *, void *, void *);
K_THREAD_DEFINE(gen_tid, GEN_STACK_SIZE,
                gen_thread, NULL, NULL, NULL,
                GEN_PRIORITY, 0, 0);
void gen_thread(void *arg1, void *arg2, void *arg3){
    ARG_UNUSED(arg1);
    ARG_UNUSED(arg2);
    ARG_UNUSED(arg3);
    if (!device_is_ready(counter_dev)) {
    printk("Error: Counter device %s is not ready\n",
          counter_dev->name);
      return;
    }
    while (1) {
printk("Thread gen loopeando\n");
k_sleep(K_MSEC(50));
}
}`
`c:/users/tomaso/zephyr-sdk-0.14.2/arm-zephyr-eabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-zephyr-eabi/10.3.0/../../../../arm-zephyr-eabi/bin/ld.exe: app/libapp.a(gen.c.obj):C:/Users/tomaso/zephyrproject/proyectos/pruebaaa/src/gen.c:19: undefined reference to ´__device_dts_ord_63'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
FATAL ERROR: command exited with status 1: 'C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.EXE' --build 'C:\Users\tomaso\zephyrproject\build'`
What is the correct way to include a counter to a stm32 timer?


Counter configuration STM32

Ordóñez, Tomás <tomasbautista.o@...>
 

Hi im trying to use the counter API with stm32 min_dev_blue board.
This is my app.overlay:

`&timers2 {
status = "okay";
counter {
compatible = "st,stm32-counter";
status = "okay";
label = "COUNTER_2";
};
};`

And this is the zephyr.dts file after the build

`timers2: timers@40000000 {
compatible = "st,stm32-timers";
reg = < 0x40000000 0x400 >;
clocks = < &rcc 0x1c 0x1 >;
interrupts = < 0x1c 0x0 >;
interrupt-names = "global";
st,prescaler = < 0x0 >;
status = "okay";
label = "TIMERS_2";
pwm {
compatible = "st,stm32-pwm";
status = "disabled";
label = "PWM_2";
#pwm-cells = < 0x3 >;
};
counter {
compatible = "st,stm32-counter";
status = "okay";
label = "COUNTER_2";
};
};`

This is my prj.conf

`CONFIG_SERIAL=y
CONFIG_GPIO=y
CONFIG_PRINTK=y
CONFIG_PWM=y

CONFIG_COUNTER=y
CONFIG_COUNTER_INIT_PRIORITY=50
CONFIG_COUNTER_TIMER_STM32=y
CONFIG_COUNTER_RTC_STM32=n`

This is my code

`#include <zephyr.h>
#include <zephyr/drivers/counter.h>

/* Counter */
struct counter_alarm_cfg alarm_cfg;
#define TIMER DT_NODELABEL(timers2)
const struct device *counter_dev = DEVICE_DT_GET(TIMER);
#if !DT_NODE_EXISTS(TIMER)
#error "whoops"
#endif`

If i build this everything is fine.
Then if i add this code the build fails with the following output

`/* Threads */
#define GEN_STACK_SIZE   500
#define GEN_PRIORITY     5
void gen_thread(void *, void *, void *);

K_THREAD_DEFINE(gen_tid, GEN_STACK_SIZE,
                gen_thread, NULL, NULL, NULL,
                GEN_PRIORITY, 0, 0);

void gen_thread(void *arg1, void *arg2, void *arg3){
    ARG_UNUSED(arg1);
    ARG_UNUSED(arg2);
    ARG_UNUSED(arg3);

    if (!device_is_ready(counter_dev)) {
    printk("Error: Counter device %s is not ready\n",
          counter_dev->name);
      return;
    }

    while (1) {
printk("Thread gen loopeando\n");
k_sleep(K_MSEC(50));
}
}`

`c:/users/tomaso/zephyr-sdk-0.14.2/arm-zephyr-eabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-zephyr-eabi/10.3.0/../../../../arm-zephyr-eabi/bin/ld.exe: app/libapp.a(gen.c.obj):C:/Users/tomaso/zephyrproject/proyectos/pruebaaa/src/gen.c:19: undefined reference to ´__device_dts_ord_63'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
FATAL ERROR: command exited with status 1: 'C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.EXE' --build 'C:\Users\tomaso\zephyrproject\build'`

What is the correct way to include a counter to a stm32 timer?


Event: Zephyr: Architecture WG - 06/28/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: Zephyr: Architecture WG

When:
06/28/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: devel@...

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Description:

Meeting decisions/discussions in their respective PRs, tracked here: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/projects/18


________________________________________________________________________________
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 317 990 129#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________


Re: Architecture WG: agenda

Henrik Brix Andersen
 

Hi,

I’d like if we can find the time to discuss https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/46537 as well. 

Brix
-- 
Henrik Brix Andersen <henrik@...>


On 27 Jun 2022, at 15.19, Carles Cufi via lists.zephyrproject.org <carles.cufi=nordicsemi.no@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Agenda for tomorrow:

- location: Add location subsystem and API
 - https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/46660

- async: Adds asynchronous callback helpers
 - https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/45562
 - https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/46192

- I2C: Update terminology
 - PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/43166

- Road to pinctrl: tracking progress
 - Issue: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/39740

If you have additional items please let me know.

Teams link: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NWU2MjZlYWEtZDcwMi00MWQzLTgwMjEtNDdkYjQwMjBjMmFj%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22af0096d9-700c-411a-b795-b3dd7122bad2%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22841a7c92-7816-4faf-9887-5e334e88f6d8%22%7d

https://lists.zephyrproject.org/g/devel/calendar
https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/projects/18

Minutes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lv-8B5QE2m4FjBcvfqAXFIgQfW5oz6306zJ7GIZIWCk/edit

Regards,

Carles





241 - 260 of 8833