Date

Re: STM32L0 k_sleep

Anthony Kreft <anthony.kreft@...>

Thank you, that worked. It should probably go in the board’s defconfig like most of the others already have.

On Aug 1, 2018, 6:02 PM -0500, Li, Jun R <jun.r.li@...>, wrote:

Have you tried to add the following option in your “prj.conf”?

CONFIG_SYS_CLOCK_TICKS_PER_SEC=1000

Which set the clock tick resolution to 1ms.

From: <devel@...> on behalf of Anthony Kreft <anthony.kreft@...>
Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 08:39
To: "devel@..." <devel@...>
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] STM32L0 k_sleep

Hi All,

I noticed with my nucleo_l053r8 board that if I call k_sleep(1) in the basic/blinky sample, the time between LED toggles is about 10 milliseconds instead of 1 millisecond. Could there be a problem with the STM32L0 sleep function that is adding extra time?

Thank you,
Anthony

Re: STM32L0 k_sleep

Li, Jun R

From: <devel@...> on behalf of Anthony Kreft <anthony.kreft@...>
Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 08:39
To: "devel@..." <devel@...>

Hi All,

I noticed with my nucleo_l053r8 board that if I call k_sleep(1) in the basic/blinky sample, the time between LED toggles is about 10 milliseconds instead of 1 millisecond. Could there be a problem with the STM32L0 sleep function that is adding extra time?

Thank you,
Anthony

Re: Going to look into the touch sensor input on the NXP FRDM boards

Lars Knudsen

Hi Jan,

In this case, it *is* quite NXP/FRDM specific. However, in general, i think it would fit well in the sensor enums to support XYZ location in addition to XYZ acceleration and change in orientation (gyro), which are there.

Br
Lars

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018, 18:38 Jan Van Winkel <jan.van_winkel@...> wrote:
Hi Lars,

I only played with the idea to integrate a touch controller but had no time yet to start on it.
On the location of the driver I have the feeling that a new, input device, API would  be more suitable then reusing the sensor framework.

Regards,
Jan

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 5:22 PM Lars Knudsen <larsgk@...> wrote:
Hi,

I am planning to do support for the TSI on the Freescale/NXP FRDM boards and was wondering if work already has been done in the area.

I found https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/blob/master/ext/hal/nxp/mcux/drivers/kinetis/fsl_tsi_v4.h but didn't see any tie to existing code, e.g. for the FRDM-KL25Z

Did anyone do anything in the area?  If not, I'd like to do it as a sensor driver, but have a few questions:

1. as this is driven by the mcu and the implementation is very specific to the board(s), will it still fit under /drivers/sensor ?

2. mapping the 1D 'distance'/position on the touch slider to a sensor channel, the closest is SENSOR_CHAN_DISTANCE, which (by comment) fits a different purpose.  Might it make sense to introduce XYZ enums for position/distance here:

br
Lars

Re: Going to look into the touch sensor input on the NXP FRDM boards

Jan Van Winkel

[...]

Re: [Zephyr-users] [Zephyr-devel] HCI Interface UART//USB

Carles Cufi

Can you try to follow the steps here:

http://docs.zephyrproject.org/1.9.0/getting_started/installation_linux.html#installing-the-zephyr-software-development-kit

Carles

From: <users@...> on behalf of "kavin.muthusamy@..." <kavin.muthusamy@...>
Date: Wednesday, 1 August 2018 at 15:17
To: Vinayak Kariappa Chettimada <vinayak.kariappa.chettimada@...>, "users@..." <users@...>
Cc: "devel@..." <devel@...>, Miles Louis Smith <miles.smith@...>
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-users] [Zephyr-devel] HCI Interface UART//USB

Hi Vinayak,

I have tried the command below but sub-make failed error occurred.

Regards,
Kavin Kumar